Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@kyruiz
I will be happy to make you feel better by accepting your offer of some wonderful items!
I truly hope things get better for you. If you need a good ear sometime, just drop me a line!
Thank you for being so kind & sharing.
@kyruiz
I will be happy to make you feel better by accepting your offer of some wonderful items!
I truly hope things get better for you. If you need a good ear sometime, just drop me a line!
Thank you for being so kind & sharing.
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]
@kyruiz

I dont want anything, sorry! I just hope that life gets better. You seem like a rlly nice user! Good luck with life, you’re a cool dude. (I use dude for every gender, sorry if it offends you)
@kyruiz

I dont want anything, sorry! I just hope that life gets better. You seem like a rlly nice user! Good luck with life, you’re a cool dude. (I use dude for every gender, sorry if it offends you)
TBD
@Demonkid you’re fine!! And thank you!!

to everyone else asking- ill get to it as soon as I can!
@Demonkid you’re fine!! And thank you!!

to everyone else asking- ill get to it as soon as I can!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz

Aw, I hope you feel better soon! It's very nice of you to hold this giveaway. :>

No dragons please, as I'm super picky about that... but I'd appreciate anything else! Thank you!
@kyruiz

Aw, I hope you feel better soon! It's very nice of you to hold this giveaway. :>

No dragons please, as I'm super picky about that... but I'd appreciate anything else! Thank you!
BXnGYeU.png

aaUHYLp.png nWiQNX9.png rix3ppo.png
@kyruiz
I new to this whole game so I would except almost anything.
@kyruiz
I new to this whole game so I would except almost anything.

im closing this. I barely have anything left to give thats not of some value, so im sorry.

im closing this. I barely have anything left to give thats not of some value, so im sorry.
sorry to anyone who didn’t get anything. Please dont harass me about it, I went out of my way to gift users and now im done,,
sorry to anyone who didn’t get anything. Please dont harass me about it, I went out of my way to gift users and now im done,,
1 2 3 4 5 6