Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ark Survival Evolved
1 2
Question?

How do I go anywhere without being eaten by mean dino

I just wanna explores and not be eaten by fast mean dino

I have a few tamed ones
I dont think they really stand a chance against a rude fast mean dino chicken
Question?

How do I go anywhere without being eaten by mean dino

I just wanna explores and not be eaten by fast mean dino

I have a few tamed ones
I dont think they really stand a chance against a rude fast mean dino chicken
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Lol, I think the trick in that game in order to not be eaten by mean dino is to tame even more mean dinos. So that when the mean dinos try to eat you, your own mean dinos will fight back and protect you. ;)

I haven't played much into the game but once I tamed a triceratops, anything that attacked me was guaranteed gone.
Lol, I think the trick in that game in order to not be eaten by mean dino is to tame even more mean dinos. So that when the mean dinos try to eat you, your own mean dinos will fight back and protect you. ;)

I haven't played much into the game but once I tamed a triceratops, anything that attacked me was guaranteed gone.
vaOV9W8.gif
I tried to tame one but it didnt work ;;

Also a tall boi with the long necc

But it didnt work and he chased me

Also if i tame them they are no longer big mean scary jerk chickens, they are cool bois worthy of love and treats and tears if they die

Also, swimming across lakes is very scary. There are many big scary things in the water.
I tried to tame one but it didnt work ;;

Also a tall boi with the long necc

But it didnt work and he chased me

Also if i tame them they are no longer big mean scary jerk chickens, they are cool bois worthy of love and treats and tears if they die

Also, swimming across lakes is very scary. There are many big scary things in the water.
I’m assuming you’re talking about the Therizinosaur? I just run away from them or leave them be and get out of there.
I’m assuming you’re talking about the Therizinosaur? I just run away from them or leave them be and get out of there.
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
Uh
I havent seen any of those boi

I was talking about raptors
They suck, i dont care what these dinosaur movies say, they suck

I tried running away from a raptor but it totally murdered me in a river so like that was fun i guess

It also killed my dodo entourage
Uh
I havent seen any of those boi

I was talking about raptors
They suck, i dont care what these dinosaur movies say, they suck

I tried running away from a raptor but it totally murdered me in a river so like that was fun i guess

It also killed my dodo entourage
Oh okay. Yeah they’re annoying
Oh okay. Yeah they’re annoying
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
Since I accidentally lured it to the river where all the chill dinosaurs hang out, it started killing all the chill dinosaurs except the big bois and yeah, sorry guys

I cant exactly travel anywhere because raptors two sides, a big heckin ocean on the other and a big ol spinosaurs on the other side.

I can actually get quite close to the spino but yknow scary
They cool but they scary
Since I accidentally lured it to the river where all the chill dinosaurs hang out, it started killing all the chill dinosaurs except the big bois and yeah, sorry guys

I cant exactly travel anywhere because raptors two sides, a big heckin ocean on the other and a big ol spinosaurs on the other side.

I can actually get quite close to the spino but yknow scary
They cool but they scary
@MyHartWillDrogon

Your best bet is to either bola them and kill/tame them or lure them away from your location. With enough movement speed you can out run them for a bit and move them somewhere they can't bother you.

If you can't do that you can always have a gang of dilos surround you (since you had trouble taming trikes right now). They make interesting meat shields. And when you have enough of them they can take on raptors for you.

Have you tamed any type of flyer?

What map are you on? Just curious.
@MyHartWillDrogon

Your best bet is to either bola them and kill/tame them or lure them away from your location. With enough movement speed you can out run them for a bit and move them somewhere they can't bother you.

If you can't do that you can always have a gang of dilos surround you (since you had trouble taming trikes right now). They make interesting meat shields. And when you have enough of them they can take on raptors for you.

Have you tamed any type of flyer?

What map are you on? Just curious.
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
@MyHartWillDrogon get one that can fly or run fast ( if you get one that can run it better be fast) nobody can touch you
@MyHartWillDrogon get one that can fly or run fast ( if you get one that can run it better be fast) nobody can touch you
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
@MyHartWillDrogon For the Spino, I recommend you try leading it to a Brontosaurus. As for the Raptors, make a Bola and get a Crossbow (A regular Bow will do fine as well!) with Tranq/Normal Arrows, Bola the raptors, and aim for the head.
@MyHartWillDrogon For the Spino, I recommend you try leading it to a Brontosaurus. As for the Raptors, make a Bola and get a Crossbow (A regular Bow will do fine as well!) with Tranq/Normal Arrows, Bola the raptors, and aim for the head.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2