Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Windbound Plumage, Trail (Gaoler)
1 2 3

Good luck, Xai!!!

Good luck, Xai!!!
@liteweaver much thanks ^^

@kriis1 That sounds good to me, do you think I could trouble you to start the CR please?
@liteweaver much thanks ^^

@kriis1 That sounds good to me, do you think I could trouble you to start the CR please?
vnfnSuk.gif
vnfnSuk.gif
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Of course, no trouble at all [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I'll send it in a minute!
@Xairathan Of course, no trouble at all I'll send it in a minute!
10 hours ahead of FR clock
vnfnSuk.gif
(I´m crazy to spend all my savings but) @Xairathan would you trade one of your windbound plumages for 3.5kg, 1.5mil t, one earth egg and one gaoler Trail gene scroll?
(I´m crazy to spend all my savings but) @Xairathan would you trade one of your windbound plumages for 3.5kg, 1.5mil t, one earth egg and one gaoler Trail gene scroll?
nPqulLR.png
@ViaCurro LAH aside from mine is 6.4kg so I'd be looking to get some value around the 6kg range in total if that's possible?
@ViaCurro LAH aside from mine is 6.4kg so I'd be looking to get some value around the 6kg range in total if that's possible?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
LAH for Gaoler Trail is ~400g
Earth egg is at 330g
If I add another gao Trail gene (that is currently brewing), would that be okay?
@Xairathan
LAH for Gaoler Trail is ~400g
Earth egg is at 330g
If I add another gao Trail gene (that is currently brewing), would that be okay?
nPqulLR.png
@Viacurro Yeah, I could go for that! I'll send a CR and you can fill it out whenever you're done!
@Viacurro Yeah, I could go for that! I'll send a CR and you can fill it out whenever you're done!
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 3