Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Elements in training venue's
1 2 3
@SallyAnn I'm sorry, I read your response but was going to respond later but then I forgot. fdlfkd

Thank you. ^_^

I was hoping that these would be useful to others. I saw various people ask what elements are good in various venue's and people keep mentioning the very best element and keep saying Mire/Ruins/Kelp Beds are the places to train fodder. People who don't have the right elements then think they have to train a new dragon just for those venue's. I hoped this could help them see if their dragon was useful or not after all.

It also seems useful for when you are training a dragon for lesser used venue's, because for those it is far less well known what the best elements are. Did you know earth is good in CP? Or that Fire is good in Harpy's Roost? I sure didn't.
@SallyAnn I'm sorry, I read your response but was going to respond later but then I forgot. fdlfkd

Thank you. ^_^

I was hoping that these would be useful to others. I saw various people ask what elements are good in various venue's and people keep mentioning the very best element and keep saying Mire/Ruins/Kelp Beds are the places to train fodder. People who don't have the right elements then think they have to train a new dragon just for those venue's. I hoped this could help them see if their dragon was useful or not after all.

It also seems useful for when you are training a dragon for lesser used venue's, because for those it is far less well known what the best elements are. Did you know earth is good in CP? Or that Fire is good in Harpy's Roost? I sure didn't.
407Ohsj.png
Helpful links used to be under important notices, but I separated them. Hopefully this will be more clear. That section seemed rather text heavy. This is mostly focused on the high level venue's, but I am thinking about adding all venue's to a spreadsheet. I will get to it when I am able to.
Helpful links used to be under important notices, but I separated them. Hopefully this will be more clear. That section seemed rather text heavy. This is mostly focused on the high level venue's, but I am thinking about adding all venue's to a spreadsheet. I will get to it when I am able to.
407Ohsj.png
If anyone has any ideas on how to improve this, I would love to hear it.
If anyone has any ideas on how to improve this, I would love to hear it.
407Ohsj.png
Wow...
Great for future reference!

(Saving for later.)
Wow...
Great for future reference!

(Saving for later.)
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@wyvernaura888
@wyvernaura888
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
thanks a lot!
unfortunately I fave a lot of light dragons coz I didnt know how hard they should overcome 25lvl maps :'D
thanks a lot!
unfortunately I fave a lot of light dragons coz I didnt know how hard they should overcome 25lvl maps :'D
Potted Deepmine Fungi Enchanted Candle Deeprealm Runestone
up
up
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
Saving for myself! I have a LOT of dragons I'm looking to train to be exclusive to one venue, so this is super duper helpful!
Saving for myself! I have a LOT of dragons I'm looking to train to be exclusive to one venue, so this is super duper helpful!
oSaCDzd.png
Friendly bump because this is the most useful guide for elemental resistances out there, as someone who has been playing with different 2-fodder and farming builds.
Friendly bump because this is the most useful guide for elemental resistances out there, as someone who has been playing with different 2-fodder and farming builds.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
Haha my mire flyer is wind nice that's so great somebody help me please oh goodness he's died so many times hhh
Haha my mire flyer is wind nice that's so great somebody help me please oh goodness he's died so many times hhh
1 2 3