Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAWING - Invertebrae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Xionahri

Thank you so much for telling me about this, and for running the invertebrae group!

I'd love the Glasswing flutter if not claimed :) thank you, I hope I'm doing this right!

Edit: Oh! It's in order, again I hope I'm doing it right, language is a bit of a barrier right now.

1. A humming sound
2. Butterfly friend
3. A slimy friend?
4. Release the Kraken!
5. Morpho
6. Scarab
7. Hover fly

@Xionahri

Thank you so much for telling me about this, and for running the invertebrae group!

I'd love the Glasswing flutter if not claimed :) thank you, I hope I'm doing this right!

Edit: Oh! It's in order, again I hope I'm doing it right, language is a bit of a barrier right now.

1. A humming sound
2. Butterfly friend
3. A slimy friend?
4. Release the Kraken!
5. Morpho
6. Scarab
7. Hover fly

@Xionahri I'm not sure if we're supposed to go in order or anything, but I'll go ahead and give you my choices so I don't forget.

1. A humming sound
2. A slimy friend?
3. Spider buddies
4. Butterfly friend
5. Morpho
6. Scarab
7. Hover fly
8. Release the Kraken!
9. Abyssal Wonders
@Xionahri I'm not sure if we're supposed to go in order or anything, but I'll go ahead and give you my choices so I don't forget.

1. A humming sound
2. A slimy friend?
3. Spider buddies
4. Butterfly friend
5. Morpho
6. Scarab
7. Hover fly
8. Release the Kraken!
9. Abyssal Wonders
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Thank you! Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a bit there, I was out of town.

1. A humming sound
2. Bogsneak egg
3. Butterfly Friend
4. Peacock Spiders

sorry for the edit, I thought someone higher on the list than me had already gone xD
Thank you! Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a bit there, I was out of town.

1. A humming sound
2. Bogsneak egg
3. Butterfly Friend
4. Peacock Spiders

sorry for the edit, I thought someone higher on the list than me had already gone xD
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@Saturnia

Nah, thank you. It's all because of people like you this works. You're great.

Okay, but since you're place ten, it's better if you write - in order with your favourite choices first - ten prices you want. The first free one that hadn't been claimed before will go to you. Like with what you see in the posters below.
Sorry for not making that clearer, I was too lazy to write. But now I had to, so not much time was saved here.

Nevermind, I wrote that before seeing the edit.
@Saturnia

Nah, thank you. It's all because of people like you this works. You're great.

Okay, but since you're place ten, it's better if you write - in order with your favourite choices first - ten prices you want. The first free one that hadn't been claimed before will go to you. Like with what you see in the posters below.
Sorry for not making that clearer, I was too lazy to write. But now I had to, so not much time was saved here.

Nevermind, I wrote that before seeing the edit.
1. Slimy friend 2. Humming sound 3. Butterfly friend 4. Spider buddies 5. Scarab 6. Morpho 7. Hover fly 8. Abyssal wonders I hope I'm doing this right! Thank you [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
1. Slimy friend
2. Humming sound
3. Butterfly friend
4. Spider buddies
5. Scarab
6. Morpho
7. Hover fly
8. Abyssal wonders

I hope I'm doing this right! Thank you
Wait wut? I won something? Aww Thanks @Xionahri !

Can I have 'A humming sound' or 'Butterfly friend'?
Wait wut? I won something? Aww Thanks @Xionahri !

Can I have 'A humming sound' or 'Butterfly friend'?
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Xionahri No problem at all! It's actually very clear so don't worry, it's just a rather stressful time here and as this being my second language, it takes some time for my brain to process things.

Thank you for your reply! I love insects and I can't wait to post some new photos when I get more time. Wishing you a lovely day!
@Xionahri No problem at all! It's actually very clear so don't worry, it's just a rather stressful time here and as this being my second language, it takes some time for my brain to process things.

Thank you for your reply! I love insects and I can't wait to post some new photos when I get more time. Wishing you a lovely day!
Hey, I won a thing! Thanks for hosting the raffle!
Here's my list of preferred prizes!

1. Spider Buddies
2. Morpho
3. Abyssal Wonders
4. Scarab
5. A slimy friend?
6. Butterfly Friend
7. Hover Fly
Hey, I won a thing! Thanks for hosting the raffle!
Here's my list of preferred prizes!

1. Spider Buddies
2. Morpho
3. Abyssal Wonders
4. Scarab
5. A slimy friend?
6. Butterfly Friend
7. Hover Fly
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
Oh wow i won tysm for doing this!!!!
I think scanning whats on top, ppls already claimed a fluttering sound lol so ill go w

1. A slimy friend? (!)
2. Morpho
3.Scarab
Oh wow i won tysm for doing this!!!!
I think scanning whats on top, ppls already claimed a fluttering sound lol so ill go w

1. A slimy friend? (!)
2. Morpho
3.Scarab
66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
This was a lot of fun and I look forward to the next one! Glad invertebrates got the spotlight for a while.

Prize preference order:
1. A humming sound
2. A slimy friend
3. Release the kraken
4. Hover fly
5. Morpho

Edit: changed preference order after some thought, not sure if it's too late to do that but I am indecisive
This was a lot of fun and I look forward to the next one! Glad invertebrates got the spotlight for a while.

Prize preference order:
1. A humming sound
2. A slimy friend
3. Release the kraken
4. Hover fly
5. Morpho

Edit: changed preference order after some thought, not sure if it's too late to do that but I am indecisive
yWVIirM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10