Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | looking for nests/parents
1 2 3
i'm hoping this is the right place but here we go! i'm looking for anyone who's willing to host nests for some dream dragons of mine as well as dragons to parent said dragons. i've got quite a few dream dragons so i'll start with the ones i want most

glory (dnd)

is a dnd character of mine. i'm gonna start listing potential parents for her now

@Ghoulcats 's Viryn
@SylveraDrake 's 43998179
@Manga 's Hancock
@Aerikali 's Cheshire
@burningdarkfire 's Petal
@Ghoulcats Viryn Cheshire
ideally she'd be from lighting nest
edit: found someone willing to breed them

Krazitz

my advent zone fan dragon! i love kravitz with my whole heart. there's lots of imps that match up with this boy. ideally a plague nest
@Lokes Reaper
@PeptoDoodle 's Mortis
@ikilintu 's Kosto
Fionn (who was gifted to me for this project! her og owner was @5inthemorning))

taako

taako! my baby! love this boy. honestly parents for him don't seem to exist but like, if you think you've got a match, let me know. shadow nest?

enderman

guess what this is, oh wait you don't have to it's an enderman, also i don't care about the gender of them. shadow nest
@Hellboy 's Flyleaf
@DarkEmpress Serena
@devastatrix 's Aerich
@Alnoots Purgatory
@Icedragonpie 's Petal
@Byn 's Galaeron

if you are someone that takes treasure/gems, just name the price and hopefully i can match it?
edit: added a potential fathers for glory
edit 2: i've got an available lightning nest
i'm hoping this is the right place but here we go! i'm looking for anyone who's willing to host nests for some dream dragons of mine as well as dragons to parent said dragons. i've got quite a few dream dragons so i'll start with the ones i want most

glory (dnd)

is a dnd character of mine. i'm gonna start listing potential parents for her now

@Ghoulcats 's Viryn
@SylveraDrake 's 43998179
@Manga 's Hancock
@Aerikali 's Cheshire
@burningdarkfire 's Petal
@Ghoulcats Viryn Cheshire
ideally she'd be from lighting nest
edit: found someone willing to breed them

Krazitz

my advent zone fan dragon! i love kravitz with my whole heart. there's lots of imps that match up with this boy. ideally a plague nest
@Lokes Reaper
@PeptoDoodle 's Mortis
@ikilintu 's Kosto
Fionn (who was gifted to me for this project! her og owner was @5inthemorning))

taako

taako! my baby! love this boy. honestly parents for him don't seem to exist but like, if you think you've got a match, let me know. shadow nest?

enderman

guess what this is, oh wait you don't have to it's an enderman, also i don't care about the gender of them. shadow nest
@Hellboy 's Flyleaf
@DarkEmpress Serena
@devastatrix 's Aerich
@Alnoots Purgatory
@Icedragonpie 's Petal
@Byn 's Galaeron

if you are someone that takes treasure/gems, just name the price and hopefully i can match it?
edit: added a potential fathers for glory
edit 2: i've got an available lightning nest
alex, he/him.
sEBxtxA.png yUJyALg.png
@pixiesdragon You may have Fionn if you like! She was going to be my project dragon too haha, but I ended up finding a combo I liked better. I paid 20kt for her, but feel free to offer whatever you have.
@pixiesdragon You may have Fionn if you like! She was going to be my project dragon too haha, but I ended up finding a combo I liked better. I paid 20kt for her, but feel free to offer whatever you have.
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@pixiesdragon Hey there! I'd gladly host a nest for you with my lav/obs/obs Skydancer, if you'd like! Is there any particular father you're looking for / have? I have a violet/obs/obs Imp I can breed her with, but there's a handful of shades in between, so idk the odds of getting a lavender female Skydancer.

Tho tbh, I'd gladly try the nest, and if nothing good comes of it, consider selling the lavender girl to you, so long as I get a purple-shade Skydancer from it to replace her! I just don't wanna sell any of my rainbows unless I know I have a backup n_n

I guess lemme know what you'd like to do, or if you have another parent you'd like to pair her with that might give better odds!
@pixiesdragon Hey there! I'd gladly host a nest for you with my lav/obs/obs Skydancer, if you'd like! Is there any particular father you're looking for / have? I have a violet/obs/obs Imp I can breed her with, but there's a handful of shades in between, so idk the odds of getting a lavender female Skydancer.

Tho tbh, I'd gladly try the nest, and if nothing good comes of it, consider selling the lavender girl to you, so long as I get a purple-shade Skydancer from it to replace her! I just don't wanna sell any of my rainbows unless I know I have a backup n_n

I guess lemme know what you'd like to do, or if you have another parent you'd like to pair her with that might give better odds!
@pixiesdragon I'd be happy to loan my lavender/obs/obs pairing to you if you have a reliable lightning nest. :> Super appreciation to your Adventure Zone dragons too, I loooove taz.
@pixiesdragon I'd be happy to loan my lavender/obs/obs pairing to you if you have a reliable lightning nest. :> Super appreciation to your Adventure Zone dragons too, I loooove taz.
tumblr_nvuk76JqOx1smhh1go3_r1_100.png

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
willing to pay in treasure, gems or usermade accents.
@pixiesdragon I'd be more than happy to lend Serena to your cause if you find a suitable mate and nest! [emoji=spiral happy size=3]
@pixiesdragon I'd be more than happy to lend Serena to your cause if you find a suitable mate and nest!
I recently bred Mortis and have 4 eggs. Fingers crossed some are imperial :)
I recently bred Mortis and have 4 eggs. Fingers crossed some are imperial :)
@pixiesdragon I would be willing to lend out Aerich. My sister @morvoren is Shadow flight, I could ask her if she would be willing to lend out a nest if you'd like?
@pixiesdragon I would be willing to lend out Aerich. My sister @morvoren is Shadow flight, I could ask her if she would be willing to lend out a nest if you'd like?
@devastatrix if your sister can breed Aerich with @DarkEmpress Serena that'd be wonderful!
@devastatrix if your sister can breed Aerich with @DarkEmpress Serena that'd be wonderful!
alex, he/him.
sEBxtxA.png yUJyALg.png
@pixiesdragon Yeah, I can host the nest if you'd like. I've just cleared a bunch of fodder and hatched a nest so I have plenty of room.
@pixiesdragon Yeah, I can host the nest if you'd like. I've just cleared a bunch of fodder and hatched a nest so I have plenty of room.
4MdcPJR.png
@morvoren oh that's wonderful! thank you sm! @DarkEmpress @devastatrix if y'all could send your enderman parents over to her that'd be great (is that how this works? i hope it is?)
@morvoren oh that's wonderful! thank you sm! @DarkEmpress @devastatrix if y'all could send your enderman parents over to her that'd be great (is that how this works? i hope it is?)
alex, he/him.
sEBxtxA.png yUJyALg.png
1 2 3