Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure [Int Chech]
1 2
The title says it all. Looking for 2-4 others who can post at least three times a week to set up a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure rp. Interested? Let me know below.
The title says it all. Looking for 2-4 others who can post at least three times a week to set up a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure rp. Interested? Let me know below.
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
HOLY CRAP A JOJO RP COUNT ME THE HECK IN.
HOLY CRAP A JOJO RP COUNT ME THE HECK IN.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque great to hear! (Lovin’ the enthusiasm) if you’re aware of other Jojo fans, let em know so we have more members!
@LoversMasque great to hear! (Lovin’ the enthusiasm) if you’re aware of other Jojo fans, let em know so we have more members!
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
Bump
Bump
@GreenHieroglyph Here we are!
@GreenHieroglyph Here we are!
OHOHOHO

Did somebody say JOJO RP??? Count me in, too!! I’m interested to see how this will play out!
OHOHOHO

Did somebody say JOJO RP??? Count me in, too!! I’m interested to see how this will play out!
I think; therefore, I am.
@InkyMonolith
@LoversMasque

Well that’s 2 other players! If others are interested, I suppose they can join in later. As for now, what do we want to start with?
@InkyMonolith
@LoversMasque

Well that’s 2 other players! If others are interested, I suppose they can join in later. As for now, what do we want to start with?
Oh dam-

How does this work? Do we pick from one of the arcs and interact as existing characters? Or do we use original characters?
Oh dam-

How does this work? Do we pick from one of the arcs and interact as existing characters? Or do we use original characters?
I think; therefore, I am.
@InkyMonolith
@LoversMasque

We could do OC’s, if that’s cool with y’all. I’ve got a few character ideas in mind already, but I’m not sure as to a story however
@InkyMonolith
@LoversMasque

We could do OC’s, if that’s cool with y’all. I’ve got a few character ideas in mind already, but I’m not sure as to a story however
@Eldarowability (I’ve also subbed)

Oh, good. Because I have character ideas coming OUT MY EARS. I have a couple OCs (one of whom is a Mary Sue), one or two alternate-universe imaginings, and a character from a different fandom whom I have granted a stand.

As for a plot, I’m not good with those. Maybe I’ll have to hit up Springhole again.
@Eldarowability (I’ve also subbed)

Oh, good. Because I have character ideas coming OUT MY EARS. I have a couple OCs (one of whom is a Mary Sue), one or two alternate-universe imaginings, and a character from a different fandom whom I have granted a stand.

As for a plot, I’m not good with those. Maybe I’ll have to hit up Springhole again.
1 2