Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~ Your fodder --> My pretties! ~
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 132 133
Announcement time! It's been nearly a month since the last update because I've been busy planning a very important event: my wedding! And now, I'm getting married in 12 days! [emoji=coatl love size=2] As a result, this will probably be the last update for nearly two months, as I'll be on my honeymoon after that. So hope you all enjoy the many pretties on offer (I've been hoarding most of them for nearly a month now), and otherwise, you'll hear from me back in November! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2400512#post_32276782]Click here![/url][/center] @alyssa97705 @Marimar @LennyThynn @MelPonds @curiousraven @Amethystkitten @AliaEli3 @KastorGhost @GoldenWaffles908 @ExAlien @ThatJapana @juujuub33 @DedHuesos @Nyebe @Naydra @NovaLatte @Shougoney @XiangEr @SugarRose22 @katachresis @Anticx @PapaPun @cheilith @Deltazz @BunnyHero @Alastriona1 @Kalia @Rosayc @RK0Luna @Painrivers @questionmarks @cvthedral @FoggyDownpour For coatls: @Inkyfoxes @Rosekitten @Snowcelot @Rainbowarcher22 @GoldenWaffles908 For WCs: @/Rosekitten @/Snowcelot @/GoldenWaffles908 @VairaSmythe @ShadowRinny For imps: @/Snowcelot @fishheart
Announcement time!
It's been nearly a month since the last update because I've been busy planning a very important event: my wedding! And now, I'm getting married in 12 days!

As a result, this will probably be the last update for nearly two months, as I'll be on my honeymoon after that.

So hope you all enjoy the many pretties on offer (I've been hoarding most of them for nearly a month now), and otherwise, you'll hear from me back in November!

@alyssa97705 @Marimar @LennyThynn @MelPonds @curiousraven @Amethystkitten @AliaEli3 @KastorGhost @GoldenWaffles908 @ExAlien @ThatJapana @juujuub33 @DedHuesos @Nyebe @Naydra @NovaLatte @Shougoney @XiangEr @SugarRose22 @katachresis @Anticx @PapaPun @cheilith @Deltazz @BunnyHero @Alastriona1 @Kalia @Rosayc @RK0Luna @Painrivers @questionmarks @cvthedral @FoggyDownpour

For coatls: @Inkyfoxes @Rosekitten @Snowcelot @Rainbowarcher22 @GoldenWaffles908
For WCs: @/Rosekitten @/Snowcelot @/GoldenWaffles908 @VairaSmythe @ShadowRinny
For imps: @/Snowcelot @fishheart
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Illyrael congrats on the wedding! I hope you have a great honeymoon[emoji=heart size=1] Could I trade 3 fodder for Paradox?
@Illyrael congrats on the wedding! I hope you have a great honeymoon

Could I trade 3 fodder for Paradox?
tumblr_o4vvsqah2P1u2yfqbo1_500.gif
@Illyrael Darn, wasn’t fast enough for paradox! Could I get this lovely for fodder instead? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53776980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537770/53776980_350.png[/img] [/url] And if by some miracle paradox doesn’t go to above user, I’d love to give them a home. <3
@Illyrael
Darn, wasn’t fast enough for paradox! Could I get this lovely for fodder instead?

53776980_350.png

And if by some miracle paradox doesn’t go to above user, I’d love to give them a home. <3
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
Oh Oh OH! Can I have Andraste =3?
Oh Oh OH! Can I have Andraste =3?
Just call me Kya
Luna and Paradox perhaps?
Luna and Paradox perhaps?
40913479.png37696078.pngPretties 4 Fodder 55193728.png50834991.png
LOL This is what happens when you fall right asleep after posting ><

@Illuminatihotty thank you! Paradox is on the way :)

@Linhardt you certainly may, she'll be in a CR to you shortly

@Shinryuu of course! She's on the way!

@Inkyfoxes Alas, Paradox was claimed already, but Luna is available and on her way to you! :)
LOL This is what happens when you fall right asleep after posting ><

@Illuminatihotty thank you! Paradox is on the way :)

@Linhardt you certainly may, she'll be in a CR to you shortly

@Shinryuu of course! She's on the way!

@Inkyfoxes Alas, Paradox was claimed already, but Luna is available and on her way to you! :)

3GyKulQ.gif
Could I get this girl please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55103190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551032/55103190_350.png[/img] [/url]
Could I get this girl please?

55103190_350.png
FD1rkPC.png
@MochiSprinkles on the way! :)
@MochiSprinkles on the way! :)

3GyKulQ.gif
Ohh, could I trade four fodder for Bermuda and Sylvan? Congrats on the upcoming wedding btw!
Ohh, could I trade four fodder for Bermuda and Sylvan? Congrats on the upcoming wedding btw!
@SuperSchwiizer thank you! :D I'm very nervous and excited. Bermuda and Sylvan are on the way!
@SuperSchwiizer thank you! :D I'm very nervous and excited. Bermuda and Sylvan are on the way!

3GyKulQ.gif
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 132 133