Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Looking for unwanted dragons Please read
1 2 3 4 5
@SanguineRiot you can have any of the dragons i have on my for free tab feel welcome to Pm me
@SanguineRiot you can have any of the dragons i have on my for free tab feel welcome to Pm me
@Pinky505883
Can i have Armona and the spiral please? Thank you very much!
@Pinky505883
Can i have Armona and the spiral please? Thank you very much!
W4yz25D.gif
@SanguineRiot I got a baby spiral boy and a female fae. You can have one, or both of them if you want!
@SanguineRiot I got a baby spiral boy and a female fae. You can have one, or both of them if you want!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Stellatus
They will be very welcome! Thank you very much !!!
@Stellatus
They will be very welcome! Thank you very much !!!
W4yz25D.gif
Okay! I'll send them over!
Okay! I'll send them over!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Stellatus
Thank you!
@Stellatus
Thank you!
W4yz25D.gif
^
^
W4yz25D.gif
^
^
W4yz25D.gif
@SanguineRiot if you're in need of some food then tell me what kind you need. Also, if you want to give a dragon a good home then you can see both my hibernal den and the Wanderer's tab.
@SanguineRiot if you're in need of some food then tell me what kind you need. Also, if you want to give a dragon a good home then you can see both my hibernal den and the Wanderer's tab.
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness Hello, thank you but i am good with food for now! As for the dragons i would be happy if i could have this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55071378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550714/55071378_350.png[/img] [/url] Please and thank you very much! And if you don't mind about giving me two dragons i also liked the second male tundra of the wanderer's tab. It's ok if i can have only the girl tho! Thank you again.
@KittyTheLioness
Hello, thank you but i am good with food for now! As for the dragons i would be happy if i could have this girl

55071378_350.png

Please and thank you very much! And if you don't mind about giving me two dragons i also liked the second male tundra of the wanderer's tab. It's ok if i can have only the girl tho! Thank you again.
W4yz25D.gif
1 2 3 4 5