Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
Could I take Starla and Starfall? ^^
Could I take Starla and Starfall? ^^
[size=2][b]@ImperialTrash Certainly! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Sending you the crossroads. Thank you!
@ImperialTrash

Certainly!

Sending you the crossroads. Thank you!
vaOV9W8.gif
@Zlore Hey! Can I grab Moren?
@Zlore Hey! Can I grab Moren?
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

[size=2][b]@GrimdarkRoxy Yep, she's yours! [emoji=guardian star size=1] Thank you for taking her! I'll send you the CR. Also, on a sidenote, I love your username! [emoji=heart size=1] I used to read Homestuck back in the day, around the 2013 era. Stopped reading it a long time ago, but I heard about how it ended and everything. Maybe I should read it again sometime soon! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@GrimdarkRoxy

Yep, she's yours! Thank you for taking her! I'll send you the CR.

Also, on a sidenote, I love your username! I used to read Homestuck back in the day, around the 2013 era. Stopped reading it a long time ago, but I heard about how it ended and everything. Maybe I should read it again sometime soon!
vaOV9W8.gif
I'm sure it's hard to keep track of all these dragons @Zlore so no hard feelings. And wow those are some amazing dragons in your other thread, you're offer is super generous!

I'd like Bhana if he is still available. He's gorgeous and I checked and he'd make some amazing babies with one of my dragons.
I'm sure it's hard to keep track of all these dragons @Zlore so no hard feelings. And wow those are some amazing dragons in your other thread, you're offer is super generous!

I'd like Bhana if he is still available. He's gorgeous and I checked and he'd make some amazing babies with one of my dragons.
[size=2][b]@Perker Thank you for understanding, I really appreciate it. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] But, yes! Bhana is certainly still available, and now he's yours. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] Sending you the CR. Again, thank you so much for your patience! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@Perker

Thank you for understanding, I really appreciate it.

But, yes! Bhana is certainly still available, and now he's yours. Sending you the CR.

Again, thank you so much for your patience!
vaOV9W8.gif
aw I'd love Gladiolong if he's still available, I love his colours and I only have 1 ridgeback in my lair so I'd gladly give him a home
aw I'd love Gladiolong if he's still available, I love his colours and I only have 1 ridgeback in my lair so I'd gladly give him a home
hatch_button.pngart_shop.pngwish_button.png
woops @Zlore forgot to ping
woops @Zlore forgot to ping
hatch_button.pngart_shop.pngwish_button.png
[font=monospace][b]@littlecopperboy Oh it's all good! I was inactive for sleeping anyway hehe. But yes! Gladiolong is definitely yours. [emoji=guardian star size=1] Sending you the crossroads. Thank you! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@littlecopperboy

Oh it's all good! I was inactive for sleeping anyway hehe.

But yes! Gladiolong is definitely yours. Sending you the crossroads.

Thank you!
vaOV9W8.gif
@Zlore could I steal Sharnulmian if she's still available? Her design is absolutely spectacular.
@Zlore could I steal Sharnulmian if she's still available? Her design is absolutely spectacular.
1 2 3 4