Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 571 572 573 574 575 ... 592 593
When I clicked on an item to transmute, it tried to redirect me to some other website. Norton didn't let it load and gave me the "Scam Blocked" notification.

Then a bunch of other "Scam Blocked" notifications kept popping up even though nothing really seemed to be happening anymore.
When I clicked on an item to transmute, it tried to redirect me to some other website. Norton didn't let it load and gave me the "Scam Blocked" notification.

Then a bunch of other "Scam Blocked" notifications kept popping up even though nothing really seemed to be happening anymore.
I'm also getting inappropriate adult-content ads in the top right of my screen on mobile (Chrome). Has happened several times now. The corner of the pop up said "Ads by WGX", if that helps at all.
I also have a screenshot if needed, but didn't want to post it because of the content.
I'm also getting inappropriate adult-content ads in the top right of my screen on mobile (Chrome). Has happened several times now. The corner of the pop up said "Ads by WGX", if that helps at all.
I also have a screenshot if needed, but didn't want to post it because of the content.
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
been getting this guy along with pop-ups when i click on site buttons every so often, mostly on my lair page. sometimes the guy at the side means the next time i click something ill get a pop-up, sometimes not. the only time one of the pop-ups loaded all the way before i closed it it showed what im pretty sure was a false version of telus' website

edit: if it matters/helps, i use google chrome
been getting this guy along with pop-ups when i click on site buttons every so often, mostly on my lair page. sometimes the guy at the side means the next time i click something ill get a pop-up, sometimes not. the only time one of the pop-ups loaded all the way before i closed it it showed what im pretty sure was a false version of telus' website

edit: if it matters/helps, i use google chrome
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif0TptZ9U.pngPYmkRqu.giftumblr_inline_oki662zJH91tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
i got that ads by WGX thing too. i was afraid something was wrong with chrome on my phone, but i'm reassured to see it's not just me. but yeah they feature adult content
i got that ads by WGX thing too. i was afraid something was wrong with chrome on my phone, but i'm reassured to see it's not just me. but yeah they feature adult content
morri|he/him|FR+3
"Wait, wait, wait! I know this guy! Yeah, we are screwed."
i'm not entirely sure if these are allowed, but i keep getting ads for gambling sites. don't think you want those on a site with minors in it. 'rizk' is the main offender with its large variety of animated ads, and 'video slots' occasionally pops up.
i'm not entirely sure if these are allowed, but i keep getting ads for gambling sites. don't think you want those on a site with minors in it. 'rizk' is the main offender with its large variety of animated ads, and 'video slots' occasionally pops up.
[quote name="ZenithDragon" date="2019-09-20 09:41:47" ] I was told this issue might be due to an ad, so I elected to post it here and see if this is happening to anyone else. For context, I'm experiencing this on Safari. Recently, when idling on a page on FR I will be redirected to another site if enough time has passed. One site asks that I update my Flash player (which it is up to date) with a pop up window that looks suspicious and another is followed shortly by a rapid series of redirections. The second instance of redirections, to the best of my knowledge, didn't start occurring until the new game (Mistral Mahjong) was added, if that helps any. I can provide links if it occurs again, but I'm planning on staying off FR if I'm away from my computer for extended periods until this is resolved. [/quote] This [i]exact[/i] same thing is happening to me, and I'm also on Safari. I can also testify that this wasn't an issue until Mistral Mahjong was added to the site.
ZenithDragon wrote on 2019-09-20 09:41:47:
I was told this issue might be due to an ad, so I elected to post it here and see if this is happening to anyone else. For context, I'm experiencing this on Safari.

Recently, when idling on a page on FR I will be redirected to another site if enough time has passed. One site asks that I update my Flash player (which it is up to date) with a pop up window that looks suspicious and another is followed shortly by a rapid series of redirections. The second instance of redirections, to the best of my knowledge, didn't start occurring until the new game (Mistral Mahjong) was added, if that helps any.

I can provide links if it occurs again, but I'm planning on staying off FR if I'm away from my computer for extended periods until this is resolved.
This exact same thing is happening to me, and I'm also on Safari. I can also testify that this wasn't an issue until Mistral Mahjong was added to the site.
tumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o3_100.png
she/they | fr+3
sales | avatar
Been getting those popup ads nearly every time I get on, and a couple more redirects. As much as I hate to do it, I'm gonna have to turn on adblock ;-;. I would like to point out though, that I've been having this problem, before Mistral Mahjong had been added.
Been getting those popup ads nearly every time I get on, and a couple more redirects. As much as I hate to do it, I'm gonna have to turn on adblock ;-;. I would like to point out though, that I've been having this problem, before Mistral Mahjong had been added.
I've been getting those pop ups in the corner too. I can't even hit the X button properly. I checked my chrome for this to see if it was on my end, but it is not. I don't get adult content (yet). They look like This (thanks to friendlyfrog for the screenshot~)

Also, just as I left the tab and came back, my chrome blocked 2 popups and when I clicked to continue this, I got redirected to a fake roblox. I've never had this issue until Mistral Mahjong was added. If I don't see a fix soon, I might have to turn on adblock as I don't want to get these constantly, and I'm not willing to abandon my dragons.

Thanks for working hard~
I've been getting those pop ups in the corner too. I can't even hit the X button properly. I checked my chrome for this to see if it was on my end, but it is not. I don't get adult content (yet). They look like This (thanks to friendlyfrog for the screenshot~)

Also, just as I left the tab and came back, my chrome blocked 2 popups and when I clicked to continue this, I got redirected to a fake roblox. I've never had this issue until Mistral Mahjong was added. If I don't see a fix soon, I might have to turn on adblock as I don't want to get these constantly, and I'm not willing to abandon my dragons.

Thanks for working hard~
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
Last night I was redirected to a page that looked like this. I seemed to only have this problem when I leave my laptop idling for a few hours while I rush off and do other things that need my attention. I'm not sure what ad it's from, but even if I tried to figure it out, the rate at which I get redirected is astronomical.
Here
Last night I was redirected to a page that looked like this. I seemed to only have this problem when I leave my laptop idling for a few hours while I rush off and do other things that need my attention. I'm not sure what ad it's from, but even if I tried to figure it out, the rate at which I get redirected is astronomical.
Here
goSc2L4.png
I have been getting the same ad as @sinuousowl so many times
I have been getting the same ad as @sinuousowl so many times
C6QBfhw.png image by rhapsodicDream
1 2 ... 571 572 573 574 575 ... 592 593