Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [breed] Rampion (Hair! Art!)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Omg these babies are beautiful! When I first looked at them I was a little worried that they might be a little too much like Spirals but I don't think so anymore.
Omg these babies are beautiful! When I first looked at them I was a little worried that they might be a little too much like Spirals but I don't think so anymore.
HkBryjM.gif3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
Wow, this is the firt fanart I find kind of beautiful.
Wow, this is the firt fanart I find kind of beautiful.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
i dig this!
It would be a wonderful ancient breed, which would also take care of any apparel problems that might arise thanks to those luscious locks.
They’d make a good Wind ancient! Or perhaps the Ancient equivalent of a pearlcatcher! Love them to bits!
i dig this!
It would be a wonderful ancient breed, which would also take care of any apparel problems that might arise thanks to those luscious locks.
They’d make a good Wind ancient! Or perhaps the Ancient equivalent of a pearlcatcher! Love them to bits!
SURlPKu.png
Heavily condensed & organized for easier reading.

Let me just begin with this. Oh my, am I absolutely in love with that baby. I could own an entire lair of those perma-babies. I want them. Man, I can NOT get over that baby. I'll take 20. 50. I want them all. I love the baby.

Suggestions

I have a weird thing with the female's art. The mane goes off mainly to one side. The male's goes off in both directions. So I guess the female would look better with hair on both sides.
Also, there's no fur around the neck. The baby has fluff right under the chin, so the mane surrounds its entire head like a scarf. I believe you should make it the same way with the female, it might help. Unless it's a gender difference? Gender differences are fine, but I do really like the lion-thing going on with the baby.
Okay, last thing. The baby's lil' face is great, but the adults seem to have longer snouts. Especially the female. You might want to experiment with shortening the heads? This is minor, so don't sweat it if you like the longer heads.

Notes & Extra
———
Sorry for picking on the female, I just prefer the other two. Those are the only two things I can think of as to why.
———
please don't change the baby. the baby is great.
———
Bee?
——
Can you do bee? I know the above is already enough to consider, but bee is, if not my favorite, one of my favorite genes. With all that hair I can finally have my favorite secondary gene be the dominant one.
———
Bows!
——
Okay, I saw the post about tail apparel. Now I really want a bow that ties the hair back a little. Bows everywhere that hold the hair.
———
Lore?
——
So I'm thinking the element of this breed would be wind or water, with water being a sort of kelpie-type dragon. But wind seems best suited for the breed.
Heavily condensed & organized for easier reading.

Let me just begin with this. Oh my, am I absolutely in love with that baby. I could own an entire lair of those perma-babies. I want them. Man, I can NOT get over that baby. I'll take 20. 50. I want them all. I love the baby.

Suggestions

I have a weird thing with the female's art. The mane goes off mainly to one side. The male's goes off in both directions. So I guess the female would look better with hair on both sides.
Also, there's no fur around the neck. The baby has fluff right under the chin, so the mane surrounds its entire head like a scarf. I believe you should make it the same way with the female, it might help. Unless it's a gender difference? Gender differences are fine, but I do really like the lion-thing going on with the baby.
Okay, last thing. The baby's lil' face is great, but the adults seem to have longer snouts. Especially the female. You might want to experiment with shortening the heads? This is minor, so don't sweat it if you like the longer heads.

Notes & Extra
———
Sorry for picking on the female, I just prefer the other two. Those are the only two things I can think of as to why.
———
please don't change the baby. the baby is great.
———
Bee?
——
Can you do bee? I know the above is already enough to consider, but bee is, if not my favorite, one of my favorite genes. With all that hair I can finally have my favorite secondary gene be the dominant one.
———
Bows!
——
Okay, I saw the post about tail apparel. Now I really want a bow that ties the hair back a little. Bows everywhere that hold the hair.
———
Lore?
——
So I'm thinking the element of this breed would be wind or water, with water being a sort of kelpie-type dragon. But wind seems best suited for the breed.
goSc2L4.png
ahhh sorry guys i actually cant do gene requests on these anymore since my computer wih the file on it crashed.

Yes the mane on the female and male is sexually dimorphic. Females have more of a horse main while mailes are lion or pony.

as for the hair, Dragons are based in reptilian features, but are not adherant to reptile anatomy. You ever seen a lizard with expressive, swiveling ears? We're way past lmits here, it's fantasy my dude.

Everyone please remember that staff does not copy suggestions directly (unless they really want to i guess??) and are looking for what resonates in the community and what we're all excited for/how things could work

I made these guys long before ancient breeds were a thing, but honestly they would work so much better as something ancient, that way there's no agony over apparel for our poor artists.

Speaking of which, if the artist team want someone to do the brainstorming and art for hair segments of secondary genes (I notice his is usually Very lacking) hey I need a job hire me.
ahhh sorry guys i actually cant do gene requests on these anymore since my computer wih the file on it crashed.

Yes the mane on the female and male is sexually dimorphic. Females have more of a horse main while mailes are lion or pony.

as for the hair, Dragons are based in reptilian features, but are not adherant to reptile anatomy. You ever seen a lizard with expressive, swiveling ears? We're way past lmits here, it's fantasy my dude.

Everyone please remember that staff does not copy suggestions directly (unless they really want to i guess??) and are looking for what resonates in the community and what we're all excited for/how things could work

I made these guys long before ancient breeds were a thing, but honestly they would work so much better as something ancient, that way there's no agony over apparel for our poor artists.

Speaking of which, if the artist team want someone to do the brainstorming and art for hair segments of secondary genes (I notice his is usually Very lacking) hey I need a job hire me.

Oh my gosh, those manes and tails are exquisite. Also the hatchling is cute enough that I could actually see myself making a permababy or twenty, which I've never done before.
Oh my gosh, those manes and tails are exquisite. Also the hatchling is cute enough that I could actually see myself making a permababy or twenty, which I've never done before.
please please please yes.
they are so pretty and just...
so perfect I just don't know how to describe them
please please please yes.
they are so pretty and just...
so perfect I just don't know how to describe them
+2 FR time
he/they
Babies look like chipmunks and I want twelve.
Babies look like chipmunks and I want twelve.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Oh. My. God. I need this sooooo bad! These are absolutely beautiful!
Oh. My. God. I need this sooooo bad! These are absolutely beautiful!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48