Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] candlesnaps
1 2 3 4 5
Aaaah, so cute! Congrats on achieving the male, and I'd love a ping for any babies! <3

(Sidebar: I have a thistle/grapefruit/grapefruit RTB male I'd happily lend out for breeding, if you think his primary is close enough for a shot at cream!)
Aaaah, so cute! Congrats on achieving the male, and I'd love a ping for any babies! <3

(Sidebar: I have a thistle/grapefruit/grapefruit RTB male I'd happily lend out for breeding, if you think his primary is close enough for a shot at cream!)
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus I've put you down and, thank you, but I don't think thistle's going to be close enough. I have a bunch of dragons in the right range to breed from, it's just a question of how long it might take some of them now.
@commoncomitatus I've put you down and, thank you, but I don't think thistle's going to be close enough. I have a bunch of dragons in the right range to breed from, it's just a question of how long it might take some of them now.
Oooh, good to know! Best of luck, and can't wait to see the pair finished!
Oooh, good to know! Best of luck, and can't wait to see the pair finished!
DSfRuAQ.png
omg...........
pls i desire a snap uwu put me down if that's ok!
omg...........
pls i desire a snap uwu put me down if that's ok!
@Iztarshi I'd love to be pinged for future babs! Always up for more snappers and these are gorgeous. [emoji=heart size=1]
@Iztarshi

I'd love to be pinged for future babs! Always up for more snappers and these are gorgeous.
3jMKu5t.png
@Coins @wolfslam got you down!
@Coins @wolfslam got you down!
Me, please! :)
Me, please! :)
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@tackysnaps Got you down :D
@tackysnaps Got you down :D
Beautiful snapper I usually don't take a look at them. Unfortunately my lair is meat and insect eaters. I hope you do a different set maybe with bogsneak? Haha I'd do it if my own list of projects didn't go on forever.
Beautiful snapper I usually don't take a look at them. Unfortunately my lair is meat and insect eaters. I hope you do a different set maybe with bogsneak? Haha I'd do it if my own list of projects didn't go on forever.
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
@Aquari I can't say I'm likely to do a different set, but people can breed change the offspring if they want.
@Aquari I can't say I'm likely to do a different set, but people can breed change the offspring if they want.
1 2 3 4 5