Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | __[Derg4You]__Level 10's & Raffles
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 212 213
gnhihihi, i can happily tell you that we now have a lil goblin working for us x)
gnhihihi, i can happily tell you that we now have a lil goblin working for us x)
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

Bump and
What goblin? O.o
Bump and
What goblin? O.o
Bump. Goblin??
Bump. Goblin??
jV8cp4z.gif
Bump and Goblin? x4 XDDDDDD Oh edit: [size=6][color=pink][b]I AM HERE FOR THE RAFFLE! [emoji=nocturne love size=2][/b][/color][/size]
Bump and Goblin? x4 XDDDDDD

Oh edit:
I AM HERE FOR THE RAFFLE!
Bump! :3
Bump! :3
Xjw0MAJ.gif •Wishlist
•Familiar Swap
•Adopt A Kitten
{Public | Nature Only}
We've added another work in progress to the thread (page 1).
It was a spontaneous idea and we're ofc unsure if anyone will be interested in the... goblin's things... buuuut we thought we will let him do his work anyways ;D

Keep in mind it's a WIP, so you might find any errors/typos or whatnot, but all together it's the goal to have the goblin running it's business on it's own funds, which can circulate within the goblin-part of this thread. He earns money and spends the same for new prizes, for which he'll then get money again ~ at least that's the goal here.
(We're currently unsure about the numbers, don't take it all too serious for now.)
~*~

We also got a pm with the idea of adding Baldwin items to this thread, and we're absolutely up for that, so you'll be able to have a chance on pushing that level soon, too. We're just unsure to which part we'll add them, it's slowly harder to not clutter the thread with items and keep a way to not get overwhelmed :S

If you have any other cool ideas (or wishes) for any of our part-projects, let us know! We're always open for more stuff, theres still a bit room in this thread aahahaha ;D

We've added another work in progress to the thread (page 1).
It was a spontaneous idea and we're ofc unsure if anyone will be interested in the... goblin's things... buuuut we thought we will let him do his work anyways ;D

Keep in mind it's a WIP, so you might find any errors/typos or whatnot, but all together it's the goal to have the goblin running it's business on it's own funds, which can circulate within the goblin-part of this thread. He earns money and spends the same for new prizes, for which he'll then get money again ~ at least that's the goal here.
(We're currently unsure about the numbers, don't take it all too serious for now.)
~*~

We also got a pm with the idea of adding Baldwin items to this thread, and we're absolutely up for that, so you'll be able to have a chance on pushing that level soon, too. We're just unsure to which part we'll add them, it's slowly harder to not clutter the thread with items and keep a way to not get overwhelmed :S

If you have any other cool ideas (or wishes) for any of our part-projects, let us know! We're always open for more stuff, theres still a bit room in this thread aahahaha ;D

50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

Bump

OMG Just saw the goblin thingo and he's cute af!!!
Ayy yes it looks like it'll be pretty fun XD Hope it'll all work out well
Bump

OMG Just saw the goblin thingo and he's cute af!!!
Ayy yes it looks like it'll be pretty fun XD Hope it'll all work out well
[center] [size=6][color=pink][b]I AM HERE FOR THE RAFFLE! [emoji=nocturne love size=2][/b][/color][/size][/center] [size=1]I think it's a new one? these are adorable <3[/size]
I AM HERE FOR THE RAFFLE!

I think it's a new one? these are adorable <3
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png Dragon_Cave dergs ^~^
--->
wj5VZ.gif
Ayy bump

Me: I should save money
//sees cheap apparels//
Bye money AAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
Ayy bump

Me: I should save money
//sees cheap apparels//
Bye money AAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
@Kava Your Username: Covet How many dergs above level 10 do you have?: None The derg you want: Malon Any Extras?: (Accidentally @'d the wrong username at first, oops...) Thank you for doing this - it's very helpful to newbies like me! [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@Kava

Your Username: Covet
How many dergs above level 10 do you have?: None
The derg you want: Malon
Any Extras?: (Accidentally @'d the wrong username at first, oops...) Thank you for doing this - it's very helpful to newbies like me!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 212 213