Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Getcha UGLIES here, folks!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@OpalPlaguestone @JaimUath

(Yes please! Actually, I think I finally found an outfit for him too lol)

Valor tilts his head. "The... ugliest... dragons?" He repeats quizzically, rubbing at his... chin.

"I'd believe it," Phantom mutters under his breath with a snerk. He endures a quick elbow from the Coatl, but he merely shrugs. "What? If they're proud of such a fact, then there's no harm done, hm?"

"Hrrr... I guess..." Valor closes his eyes in conflicted thought. The concept seemed foreign to him - he had only ever heard "ugly" hurled about as an insult, but... Phantom was right. If they didn't mind, well... more power to them, right? "I see, I see...!" He nods to himself. "To be able to take something with such negative connotations... and wear it proudly...!" The Coatl's eyes snap back open, sparkling with a renewed vigor. "That sounds like the makings of a hero...!"

"Or anti-hero," Phantom chuckles as he eyes the dragons before them. There was a bit of a mischievous streak among them, he could tell - as if their introduction didn't make it obvious - but he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel a sense of uneasiness from looking at them. He also couldn't help but feel as if this was ironic in some way, but he wasn't sure how...

After Opal comes over and briefly reiterates what the others had told them, heroic authority returns to Valor's voice. "Hmm! I've no reason to engage you without cause," He responds to her brief concern about them fighting evil. Again, the tone disappears not even a second after. "Besides! I, Valor, Burning Hero of Justice," he emphasizes comically, "know better than to attack someone on sight just because they look funny! ...Especially Wildclaws. Right, Phantom?" He glances over to his comrade with a laugh, expecting him to follow up with some sort of story.

"...Yes," Phantom instead briefly mutters in distracted agreement, his gaze briefly fixed on Opal. "...I am Phantom, musical prodigy and performer of the arts," he says rather measuredly before looking elsewhere - just in time to see Arratornos drawing closer. He grimaces; it was one thing for dragons to be born the way they looked, but another thing to... consciously dress like that. He looks back to Opal and asks in dry amusement:

"...Is he one of them, too?"
@OpalPlaguestone @JaimUath

(Yes please! Actually, I think I finally found an outfit for him too lol)

Valor tilts his head. "The... ugliest... dragons?" He repeats quizzically, rubbing at his... chin.

"I'd believe it," Phantom mutters under his breath with a snerk. He endures a quick elbow from the Coatl, but he merely shrugs. "What? If they're proud of such a fact, then there's no harm done, hm?"

"Hrrr... I guess..." Valor closes his eyes in conflicted thought. The concept seemed foreign to him - he had only ever heard "ugly" hurled about as an insult, but... Phantom was right. If they didn't mind, well... more power to them, right? "I see, I see...!" He nods to himself. "To be able to take something with such negative connotations... and wear it proudly...!" The Coatl's eyes snap back open, sparkling with a renewed vigor. "That sounds like the makings of a hero...!"

"Or anti-hero," Phantom chuckles as he eyes the dragons before them. There was a bit of a mischievous streak among them, he could tell - as if their introduction didn't make it obvious - but he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel a sense of uneasiness from looking at them. He also couldn't help but feel as if this was ironic in some way, but he wasn't sure how...

After Opal comes over and briefly reiterates what the others had told them, heroic authority returns to Valor's voice. "Hmm! I've no reason to engage you without cause," He responds to her brief concern about them fighting evil. Again, the tone disappears not even a second after. "Besides! I, Valor, Burning Hero of Justice," he emphasizes comically, "know better than to attack someone on sight just because they look funny! ...Especially Wildclaws. Right, Phantom?" He glances over to his comrade with a laugh, expecting him to follow up with some sort of story.

"...Yes," Phantom instead briefly mutters in distracted agreement, his gaze briefly fixed on Opal. "...I am Phantom, musical prodigy and performer of the arts," he says rather measuredly before looking elsewhere - just in time to see Arratornos drawing closer. He grimaces; it was one thing for dragons to be born the way they looked, but another thing to... consciously dress like that. He looks back to Opal and asks in dry amusement:

"...Is he one of them, too?"
...............21402.png23846.png

Azuroru
FR+2

13408.png 23860.png...............
@JaimUath @Azuroru

Opal Chuckles in her creepy tone as she listens to the Coatl and Wildclaw's conversation. Watching them look at all the interesting little hatchlings and dragons was quite amusing. Her voice is quite unsettling and sounds similar to that of a serial killer, but she doesn't seem to care.

"A 'pleasure' to meet you Valor and Phantom. I'm just used to dragons commin' after me to kill me or get revenge, but I'm glad to see at least you have a bit of sense,"
She smiles a toothy grin full of sharp teeth before continuing
"I must warn you though, get on my bad side or cross a line and you'll join the others on my wings." She rattles the chimes, letting out a spine-chilling wind chimes sound.

She pauses for a moment to look at the hatchlings and dragons hiding in the bushes before continuing the conversation. She then turns to Phantom
"Anyways! Interesting to see your a performer of the arts, I have never met one- besides someone who did the dark arts but still- quite intriguing,"
She looks past Phantom to see Arratornos walking up at a quickened pace.

"and to answer your question, no, he really isn't 'one of them'. That's Arratornos, he owns this place. What ugly he doesn't have in scales he makes up in wardrobe!" She laughs a bit maniacally before settling down "I'm just a second-in-command dragon here, I keep the hatchlings in line and train them to fly, behave themselves, hunt, Kill- er...attack, all that stuff."

She raises her voice a bit and shouts to Arratornos
"Hurry up! We can't wait all day, I promised the Mirrors I'd teach them how to kill a Manticore and I'm not planning on breaking that promise!"

She once again calms down jingling her bones unsettling-ly in an attempt to get Arratornos to get his tail over here.
She feels phantoms eyes glancing at her a bit, but she ignores it and waits for Arratornos to arrive.
@JaimUath @Azuroru

Opal Chuckles in her creepy tone as she listens to the Coatl and Wildclaw's conversation. Watching them look at all the interesting little hatchlings and dragons was quite amusing. Her voice is quite unsettling and sounds similar to that of a serial killer, but she doesn't seem to care.

"A 'pleasure' to meet you Valor and Phantom. I'm just used to dragons commin' after me to kill me or get revenge, but I'm glad to see at least you have a bit of sense,"
She smiles a toothy grin full of sharp teeth before continuing
"I must warn you though, get on my bad side or cross a line and you'll join the others on my wings." She rattles the chimes, letting out a spine-chilling wind chimes sound.

She pauses for a moment to look at the hatchlings and dragons hiding in the bushes before continuing the conversation. She then turns to Phantom
"Anyways! Interesting to see your a performer of the arts, I have never met one- besides someone who did the dark arts but still- quite intriguing,"
She looks past Phantom to see Arratornos walking up at a quickened pace.

"and to answer your question, no, he really isn't 'one of them'. That's Arratornos, he owns this place. What ugly he doesn't have in scales he makes up in wardrobe!" She laughs a bit maniacally before settling down "I'm just a second-in-command dragon here, I keep the hatchlings in line and train them to fly, behave themselves, hunt, Kill- er...attack, all that stuff."

She raises her voice a bit and shouts to Arratornos
"Hurry up! We can't wait all day, I promised the Mirrors I'd teach them how to kill a Manticore and I'm not planning on breaking that promise!"

She once again calms down jingling her bones unsettling-ly in an attempt to get Arratornos to get his tail over here.
She feels phantoms eyes glancing at her a bit, but she ignores it and waits for Arratornos to arrive.
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
@OpalPlaguestone

((this is quickly turning into an RP thread and I want to join back in but I'm not sure if i should hfjdsgfhdjs))
@OpalPlaguestone

((this is quickly turning into an RP thread and I want to join back in but I'm not sure if i should hfjdsgfhdjs))
Fun facts:

- On a scale of light dragon to lightning dragon, arcane dragon is right in the middle
- A group of Spirals is called a ramen
@MaximPotato
(lol Go for it, join in if ya want, you might as well at this point :p)
@MaximPotato
(lol Go for it, join in if ya want, you might as well at this point :p)
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
@OpalPlaguestone @Azuroru @JaimUath

((sure why not))

A Bogsneak you could have sworn wasn't there before steps out of the shadows. Another, much uglier bogsneak sits on their back.

"Ah. Hey there. Sorry if I spooked anyone. Name's Maxim, and if Her Edgy Majesty over here is second in command, I'm... I don't know, fifth. I handle the Boggies, mostly. They like me, even though I might as well be a puddle of melted ice down here. And the Pearlies. I'm the least edgy assistant here, so they're drawn to me."

They look down at the new Coatl and Wildclaw. "New guys! Nice seeing some of those."

The Bogsneak on their back chirps, thinking he'll be adopted. Maxim isn't breaking him the news yet.

Maxim continues. "Arrato will be a while, all the hatchlings have considered him his dad. Even the ones bigger than him. Bigger than me, even. Guardians are hard work. Hopefully Gemmie goes with you and doesn't refuse to leave because he thinks Arrato's his charge."
@OpalPlaguestone @Azuroru @JaimUath

((sure why not))

A Bogsneak you could have sworn wasn't there before steps out of the shadows. Another, much uglier bogsneak sits on their back.

"Ah. Hey there. Sorry if I spooked anyone. Name's Maxim, and if Her Edgy Majesty over here is second in command, I'm... I don't know, fifth. I handle the Boggies, mostly. They like me, even though I might as well be a puddle of melted ice down here. And the Pearlies. I'm the least edgy assistant here, so they're drawn to me."

They look down at the new Coatl and Wildclaw. "New guys! Nice seeing some of those."

The Bogsneak on their back chirps, thinking he'll be adopted. Maxim isn't breaking him the news yet.

Maxim continues. "Arrato will be a while, all the hatchlings have considered him his dad. Even the ones bigger than him. Bigger than me, even. Guardians are hard work. Hopefully Gemmie goes with you and doesn't refuse to leave because he thinks Arrato's his charge."
Fun facts:

- On a scale of light dragon to lightning dragon, arcane dragon is right in the middle
@MaximPotato

Come on in! I'm having a great time with this being part sales and a lot RPG.
@MaximPotato

Come on in! I'm having a great time with this being part sales and a lot RPG.
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
@OpalPlaguestone @MaximPotato @JaimUath

Though Valor says nothing, his crest feathers seem to sligly ruffle in excitement at Opal's mentions of attempted murder. Er, not that he was particularly excited for murder, but more of the fact that he may have had a formidable villain before him. But alas, as he said before: so long as she served no threat, there was no reason to engage. Ah, the woes of self discipline...!

"...Ah," Phantom folds an arm across his chest, scratching his cheek with the other claw. "Is... that so," he vaguely responds to Opal. It's unclear if he's intimidated, indifferent or some other feeling in between, but he seems determined to maintain his suave composure. Despite this, as she calls out to the salesdragon, Phantom can't help but mutter some sort of comment to himself about a Ridgeback back at home.

Valor can't help but reflexively shout at Maxim's sudden appearance. "VILLAIN!" He cries out. It takes him a moment to relax once he realizes there's no threat. "...Oh! Sorry," He sheepishly apologizes. "Force of habit, heheh! So... Gemmie, you said?" His feathers ruffle curiously. "Izzat the big guy I was talkin' to earlier?" He smiles thoughtfully. "Seems like a real good "candied date!"

"It's "candidate," the Wildclaw corrects him. He pauses. "...Wait. For what, exactly?" He glances Valor's way. "Don't tell me... We're not... actually taking one of them back with us, are we?"

"Why not?" The Coatl beams. "He's pink, he's sparkly... Triumph would love him for sure! I mean, she's been asking for a Guardian friend for a while now, yanno?"

Phantom skeptically glances elsewhere. "Only because you told her about that imaginary one following you around..."
@OpalPlaguestone @MaximPotato @JaimUath

Though Valor says nothing, his crest feathers seem to sligly ruffle in excitement at Opal's mentions of attempted murder. Er, not that he was particularly excited for murder, but more of the fact that he may have had a formidable villain before him. But alas, as he said before: so long as she served no threat, there was no reason to engage. Ah, the woes of self discipline...!

"...Ah," Phantom folds an arm across his chest, scratching his cheek with the other claw. "Is... that so," he vaguely responds to Opal. It's unclear if he's intimidated, indifferent or some other feeling in between, but he seems determined to maintain his suave composure. Despite this, as she calls out to the salesdragon, Phantom can't help but mutter some sort of comment to himself about a Ridgeback back at home.

Valor can't help but reflexively shout at Maxim's sudden appearance. "VILLAIN!" He cries out. It takes him a moment to relax once he realizes there's no threat. "...Oh! Sorry," He sheepishly apologizes. "Force of habit, heheh! So... Gemmie, you said?" His feathers ruffle curiously. "Izzat the big guy I was talkin' to earlier?" He smiles thoughtfully. "Seems like a real good "candied date!"

"It's "candidate," the Wildclaw corrects him. He pauses. "...Wait. For what, exactly?" He glances Valor's way. "Don't tell me... We're not... actually taking one of them back with us, are we?"

"Why not?" The Coatl beams. "He's pink, he's sparkly... Triumph would love him for sure! I mean, she's been asking for a Guardian friend for a while now, yanno?"

Phantom skeptically glances elsewhere. "Only because you told her about that imaginary one following you around..."
...............21402.png23846.png

Azuroru
FR+2

13408.png 23860.png...............
@Azuroru @MaximPotato @JaimUath

Opal looks at Maxim, "I didn't even know you worked here, but that would explain part of the reason the bogs have been leaving us alone so thanks...I guess, and yes, your like," she pauses for a moment "5th to 7th in command but hey, that's not last-in-command.~"

All of a sudden a Fae followed by a Coatl flies over and lands near Opal. The Fae is strange by his looks; It's the size of Guardian and appears shadow like in nature, the eyes resemble that of the Shadow Flight's Primal eyes and has red runes adorning it's body...it appears Shade-touched. The Coatl is Green and 'normal' looking besides the fact she has a small bandage over her eye, though looking at the other one she seems to have originated from the Nature Flight. she has a couple of animals surrounding her and seems very timid.

Opal turns to greet them, they appear to be part of her clan "Greetings Shadow, Hello Forest," Her tone changes slightly softer when addressing Forest, but changes back soon after "what are you two doing here?"

Shadow slightly hesitates, looking like he doesn't want to have this conversation with his friend.
"Opal," he says finally "We need to talk. I heard that a few weeks ago, you injured a Ridgeback who's name I found out was 'Sha' with your tail gem-spikes?"

Opal shrugs "He called me an Edge-lord in front of the hatchlings, what can I say besides he got on my nerves?" she then casually states "Its not as bad as the 137 dragons I've killed. I mean, come on, he was only kinda violently injured."

The young Coatl then chimes in in a panic "Y-you what!? Opal what are they- are they going to be ok or stone or gem or-or?!"
Shadow one quickly replies "Opal did you use your toxin poison-venom stuff?! What type of crystal, stone, or gem statue will they end up being...?"

Opal states calmly "Pshh, nah, I only gave him a warning. No venom, though he was Black and white so he probably would have ended up becoming smoky quartz or granite." she then lets out an unsettling and slightly maniacal laugh "Would've been a wonderful addition to the statue garden-"

"You mean the hoard of dead crystallized, gem-ified, and/or petrified dragon 'corpses'- for lack of a b-better term- that you used your ability to kill so instead of a bloody m-mess you got a bunch of 'statues' with horrified looks on their faces?!" Forest slightly shouts in a more audible tone then the whisper she was speaking in, "You almost killed s-some-dragon!"

"I used the only none venomous gem-spikes on my tail to stab and almost tear off his shoulder. He's fine." Opal states "Besides, only like 40 statues out of the 137-"

"And the others ended up as mutilated corpses" the Shade-tainted Fae says in an annoyed and stern sounding tone.

After a couple minuets the conversation stops and Shadow looks exhausted from trying to argue with his best friend and leader of his clan. Forest also seems to give up and just accept the fact that her friend is a bit of a sociopath or psychopath- it seems she's used to it at this point...which is strange considering she's from Nature and Nature and Plague are natural enemies.
It then dons on the Fae and Coatl that there were three other dragons listening to the conversation.
"Oh! pardon me, I didn't realize there were others here..." despite everything he keeps his calm and polite composure, "I was caught up in the conversation- my names Shadow Rosethorn, Sorry for the inconvenience."
"Y-yea, sorry..." Forest states in a shy nervous tone, "I'm F-Forest Green, p-pleasure to meet you..."
The two dragons say their goodbyes and fly off in the direction of the Scarred Wasteland. Leaving the other dragons alone once again. Opal, after a moment of silence, asks Valor
"You wanted Gemmie, correct?" after everything that just went down, she has a very chillingly calm demeanor, "Once Arrato gets over here, I'm sure you could work out a deal.~"

There is no doubt some shock plastered on the faces of the dragons who heard the conversion...

(Sorry its so long, I went into full-on creative writer's mode XD)
[Here's some references of Forest and Shadow for ya :p
Forest
Shadow
@Azuroru @MaximPotato @JaimUath

Opal looks at Maxim, "I didn't even know you worked here, but that would explain part of the reason the bogs have been leaving us alone so thanks...I guess, and yes, your like," she pauses for a moment "5th to 7th in command but hey, that's not last-in-command.~"

All of a sudden a Fae followed by a Coatl flies over and lands near Opal. The Fae is strange by his looks; It's the size of Guardian and appears shadow like in nature, the eyes resemble that of the Shadow Flight's Primal eyes and has red runes adorning it's body...it appears Shade-touched. The Coatl is Green and 'normal' looking besides the fact she has a small bandage over her eye, though looking at the other one she seems to have originated from the Nature Flight. she has a couple of animals surrounding her and seems very timid.

Opal turns to greet them, they appear to be part of her clan "Greetings Shadow, Hello Forest," Her tone changes slightly softer when addressing Forest, but changes back soon after "what are you two doing here?"

Shadow slightly hesitates, looking like he doesn't want to have this conversation with his friend.
"Opal," he says finally "We need to talk. I heard that a few weeks ago, you injured a Ridgeback who's name I found out was 'Sha' with your tail gem-spikes?"

Opal shrugs "He called me an Edge-lord in front of the hatchlings, what can I say besides he got on my nerves?" she then casually states "Its not as bad as the 137 dragons I've killed. I mean, come on, he was only kinda violently injured."

The young Coatl then chimes in in a panic "Y-you what!? Opal what are they- are they going to be ok or stone or gem or-or?!"
Shadow one quickly replies "Opal did you use your toxin poison-venom stuff?! What type of crystal, stone, or gem statue will they end up being...?"

Opal states calmly "Pshh, nah, I only gave him a warning. No venom, though he was Black and white so he probably would have ended up becoming smoky quartz or granite." she then lets out an unsettling and slightly maniacal laugh "Would've been a wonderful addition to the statue garden-"

"You mean the hoard of dead crystallized, gem-ified, and/or petrified dragon 'corpses'- for lack of a b-better term- that you used your ability to kill so instead of a bloody m-mess you got a bunch of 'statues' with horrified looks on their faces?!" Forest slightly shouts in a more audible tone then the whisper she was speaking in, "You almost killed s-some-dragon!"

"I used the only none venomous gem-spikes on my tail to stab and almost tear off his shoulder. He's fine." Opal states "Besides, only like 40 statues out of the 137-"

"And the others ended up as mutilated corpses" the Shade-tainted Fae says in an annoyed and stern sounding tone.

After a couple minuets the conversation stops and Shadow looks exhausted from trying to argue with his best friend and leader of his clan. Forest also seems to give up and just accept the fact that her friend is a bit of a sociopath or psychopath- it seems she's used to it at this point...which is strange considering she's from Nature and Nature and Plague are natural enemies.
It then dons on the Fae and Coatl that there were three other dragons listening to the conversation.
"Oh! pardon me, I didn't realize there were others here..." despite everything he keeps his calm and polite composure, "I was caught up in the conversation- my names Shadow Rosethorn, Sorry for the inconvenience."
"Y-yea, sorry..." Forest states in a shy nervous tone, "I'm F-Forest Green, p-pleasure to meet you..."
The two dragons say their goodbyes and fly off in the direction of the Scarred Wasteland. Leaving the other dragons alone once again. Opal, after a moment of silence, asks Valor
"You wanted Gemmie, correct?" after everything that just went down, she has a very chillingly calm demeanor, "Once Arrato gets over here, I'm sure you could work out a deal.~"

There is no doubt some shock plastered on the faces of the dragons who heard the conversion...

(Sorry its so long, I went into full-on creative writer's mode XD)
[Here's some references of Forest and Shadow for ya :p
Forest
Shadow
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
@OpalPlaguestone

Maxim turns to Forest and Shadow, their eyes widening at the sight of a Fae the size of a Guardian. There hasn't been a non-ugly dragon here bigger than them yet.

"More newbies? What kind of Edge-Con is Her Edgy Majesty holding here?" It's clear they're not giving up that nickname. They look down at Forest. "Well, except for you. You're good. And as for you, Your Edgy Majesty, I'd say much worse, but Those Behind The Glass wouldn't like that."

As the dragons fly away, they remember the conversation Shadow, Forest, and Opal were having, and turn to Opal. "Now, Your Edgy Majesty, if I may offer you some advice." The Bogsneak dips into a mocking bow, their head almost touching the ground, before coming back up.

"I could kill someone easy. Turn them into a block of ice," they snap their fingers, "just like that. But I don't. You wanna know how? Have some self-control, Your Violent, Murderous, I-don't-have-a-brain-except-for-when-it-comes-to-murder Majesty. I do it all the time, and it's easy, and I recommend you do that with the hatchlings, too, or no one's gonna want to buy the Mirrors you train, and they'll overrun you, just like they did Arrato, and they don't yet understand threats. Besides, you don't threaten to turn a child into a giant block of fire opal you want to sell on the black market. Then, Arrato might kick you out or something like that, and that wouldn't be good for either of you."

A Mirror runs up to Opal, but Maxim quickly picks her up. "No, no, Mahalaat. Don't get on her back, she has killed 137 dragons, and I don't think she'll hesitate to bring that up to 138."

The Mirror can't even count that high. She scurries away from Opal and back towards a Guardian and another Mirror, who continue playing their game.

"I am only proving my point, Your Edgy Majesty. Take a break from your murder sprees if you want to run a daycare, or I'll be up to second-in-command and you'll be given a good hard chuck into the Shifting Expanse."
@OpalPlaguestone

Maxim turns to Forest and Shadow, their eyes widening at the sight of a Fae the size of a Guardian. There hasn't been a non-ugly dragon here bigger than them yet.

"More newbies? What kind of Edge-Con is Her Edgy Majesty holding here?" It's clear they're not giving up that nickname. They look down at Forest. "Well, except for you. You're good. And as for you, Your Edgy Majesty, I'd say much worse, but Those Behind The Glass wouldn't like that."

As the dragons fly away, they remember the conversation Shadow, Forest, and Opal were having, and turn to Opal. "Now, Your Edgy Majesty, if I may offer you some advice." The Bogsneak dips into a mocking bow, their head almost touching the ground, before coming back up.

"I could kill someone easy. Turn them into a block of ice," they snap their fingers, "just like that. But I don't. You wanna know how? Have some self-control, Your Violent, Murderous, I-don't-have-a-brain-except-for-when-it-comes-to-murder Majesty. I do it all the time, and it's easy, and I recommend you do that with the hatchlings, too, or no one's gonna want to buy the Mirrors you train, and they'll overrun you, just like they did Arrato, and they don't yet understand threats. Besides, you don't threaten to turn a child into a giant block of fire opal you want to sell on the black market. Then, Arrato might kick you out or something like that, and that wouldn't be good for either of you."

A Mirror runs up to Opal, but Maxim quickly picks her up. "No, no, Mahalaat. Don't get on her back, she has killed 137 dragons, and I don't think she'll hesitate to bring that up to 138."

The Mirror can't even count that high. She scurries away from Opal and back towards a Guardian and another Mirror, who continue playing their game.

"I am only proving my point, Your Edgy Majesty. Take a break from your murder sprees if you want to run a daycare, or I'll be up to second-in-command and you'll be given a good hard chuck into the Shifting Expanse."
Fun facts:

( OOC: Umm hai~ started to follow the thread a few days ago and umm how much to adopt Isra? :3 @JaimUath )
( OOC: Umm hai~ started to follow the thread a few days ago and umm how much to adopt Isra? :3 @JaimUath )
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12