Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ophidian University (1x1 w/ Airstorm133)
@Airstorm133 (Decided to do a fresh start in this forum if that is alright for you) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55120613] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551207/55120613_350.png[/img] [/url] Ra’Diren walked around the town, on her way to Ophidian university in her half human and half dragon form. Her pink and yellow wings being covered with her steampunk armored wings, feathery pointy ears, blond hair with goldish amber eyes, goldish white fine outfit and of course her white scarf. Sometimes some people mistaken her as a golden steampunk maniac but that isn’t always true. Sure she likes that style but she always prefers to be respectful of others, even if they seemed rough or rude in any way. Ra’Diren looked back at the invitation that she had gotten, and seeing a large building up ahead. Hoping for that place to be it, she decided to jog as she gotten closer to her destination. Ra’Diren eventually got close enough to where she is rather close to the front entrance but slowed down. Thinking of even if she is excited, what would happen if she is accidentally late for class or anything that is a possibly very bad scenario for her, she looked around for anyone who could help her with where her first class would be since she also has a bag with all kinds of supplies that she could possibly have for her classes.
@Airstorm133 (Decided to do a fresh start in this forum if that is alright for you)

55120613_350.png

Ra’Diren walked around the town, on her way to Ophidian university in her half human and half dragon form. Her pink and yellow wings being covered with her steampunk armored wings, feathery pointy ears, blond hair with goldish amber eyes, goldish white fine outfit and of course her white scarf. Sometimes some people mistaken her as a golden steampunk maniac but that isn’t always true. Sure she likes that style but she always prefers to be respectful of others, even if they seemed rough or rude in any way.

Ra’Diren looked back at the invitation that she had gotten, and seeing a large building up ahead. Hoping for that place to be it, she decided to jog as she gotten closer to her destination. Ra’Diren eventually got close enough to where she is rather close to the front entrance but slowed down. Thinking of even if she is excited, what would happen if she is accidentally late for class or anything that is a possibly very bad scenario for her, she looked around for anyone who could help her with where her first class would be since she also has a bag with all kinds of supplies that she could possibly have for her classes.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@RadioactiveBlitz The college was absolutely beautiful. The walk ways where made out of green, purple , and black brick to mark the universities colors. Statues of dragons stood proud all around her, every building being named after a famous dragon from the university. Many College kids stood handing out flyers inviting them to join clubs or certain majors. A dragon who looked like this (image below) walked up to her he was in his full dragon form proud of it and seemed very happy. He was old looking as he looked down at her the fluffy dragon gave a small smile.* [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529385/52938457_350.png[/img] ???: Greetings young one, you look lost? Are you trying to find your dorm or a certain building? * He said very calmly*
@RadioactiveBlitz
The college was absolutely beautiful. The walk ways where made out of green, purple , and black brick to mark the universities colors. Statues of dragons stood proud all around her, every building being named after a famous dragon from the university. Many College kids stood handing out flyers inviting them to join clubs or certain majors. A dragon who looked like this (image below) walked up to her he was in his full dragon form proud of it and seemed very happy. He was old looking as he looked down at her the fluffy dragon gave a small smile.*

52938457_350.png

???: Greetings young one, you look lost? Are you trying to find your dorm or a certain building? * He said very calmly*
rkd7bO1.png
(@Airstorm133 I’m subbed now)

Ra’Diren looked around the school for a bit until her line of sight had caught a rather very white dragon who was walking up to her with a smile. And so as she had heard him ask her a question, Ra’Diren had flashed a smile back for a moment. “Actually I was wondering where my first class is located, but I don’t mind knowing about where my dorm is either.”

As Ra’Diren kept her eye sight on the big white dragon, at the corner of her eyes she could see others passing out flyers which made her wonder of what kind of clubs could there be in this university.

(@Airstorm133 I’m subbed now)

Ra’Diren looked around the school for a bit until her line of sight had caught a rather very white dragon who was walking up to her with a smile. And so as she had heard him ask her a question, Ra’Diren had flashed a smile back for a moment. “Actually I was wondering where my first class is located, but I don’t mind knowing about where my dorm is either.”

As Ra’Diren kept her eye sight on the big white dragon, at the corner of her eyes she could see others passing out flyers which made her wonder of what kind of clubs could there be in this university.

@RadioactiveBlitz

???:ahh excited to start class is see. Unfortunately they do not start until tomorrow. My name is Pelletail I’m the professor of Ice magic and fester hunting here at the university. Now let see where you are suppose to live*looks at her paper* ahh prism dorms!!’ Beautiful place to stay. Just walk up the hill and take a left at college square where the fountain is. Then after you take that left it’s the third building on the right. You’ll be able to smell it trust me since you guys have a full blown kitchen in your basement. *he gives her a soft smile* I wish you best of luck *bows his head
@RadioactiveBlitz

???:ahh excited to start class is see. Unfortunately they do not start until tomorrow. My name is Pelletail I’m the professor of Ice magic and fester hunting here at the university. Now let see where you are suppose to live*looks at her paper* ahh prism dorms!!’ Beautiful place to stay. Just walk up the hill and take a left at college square where the fountain is. Then after you take that left it’s the third building on the right. You’ll be able to smell it trust me since you guys have a full blown kitchen in your basement. *he gives her a soft smile* I wish you best of luck *bows his head
rkd7bO1.png
(@Airstorm133 Being subbed means that once somebody else replies without pinging me, I automatically get a notification from that post, and since I’m subbed which I starred this roleplay and you pinging me, I get an extra notification, and trust me that gets messy)

Ra’Diren nodded, understanding of when things begin and where she will be staying. Once Pelletail gave her a smile, she also smiled back with another nod. “I see, thank you Mr. Pelletail!” She said happily, excited to see what her dorms might be like once inside, and him saying it’s beautiful, Ra’Diren wondered if it’s filled with bright colors and gold.

Ra’Diren walked up the hill that Pelletail had said and eventually turned left once she sees the fountain. And so walking a bit of ways to find herself standing in front of the Prism dorms where the food smells the strongest. Slightly giggling to herself of excitement she decided to run inside the dorms that she will be staying in, excited to know the inside.
(@Airstorm133 Being subbed means that once somebody else replies without pinging me, I automatically get a notification from that post, and since I’m subbed which I starred this roleplay and you pinging me, I get an extra notification, and trust me that gets messy)

Ra’Diren nodded, understanding of when things begin and where she will be staying. Once Pelletail gave her a smile, she also smiled back with another nod. “I see, thank you Mr. Pelletail!” She said happily, excited to see what her dorms might be like once inside, and him saying it’s beautiful, Ra’Diren wondered if it’s filled with bright colors and gold.

Ra’Diren walked up the hill that Pelletail had said and eventually turned left once she sees the fountain. And so walking a bit of ways to find herself standing in front of the Prism dorms where the food smells the strongest. Slightly giggling to herself of excitement she decided to run inside the dorms that she will be staying in, excited to know the inside.
I’m sorry!! It won’t happen again)

All the walls where painted with beautiful cream color, hardwood floors lined the whole place. She could smell baked goods from the kitchen downstairs. She could choose to walk up to the lounge or down towards the basement to explore.*
I’m sorry!! It won’t happen again)

All the walls where painted with beautiful cream color, hardwood floors lined the whole place. She could smell baked goods from the kitchen downstairs. She could choose to walk up to the lounge or down towards the basement to explore.*
rkd7bO1.png
(It’s fine, but please, no controlling my character, I know I realized my mistake and thank you for that, but please don’t control other’s characters, it just ruins the fun in that. Thank you.)
(It’s fine, but please, no controlling my character, I know I realized my mistake and thank you for that, but please don’t control other’s characters, it just ruins the fun in that. Thank you.)
I apologize
I apologize
rkd7bO1.png