Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | New and confused
I am new and would like to ask a few questions about the coliseum.
1. How do you attack in the coliseum.The only things I can find is defend or flee.Is there a way to Attack?
2. I have a space for the third battle stone because I bought a level 3 Dragon.What would be the best stone to put on this.
3.Do the battle stones cover all three dragons in the coliseum or do they have to be put on each one separate.If they have to be put on separate how do you do this.
4. What are the items.What are they for.
Any help appreciated.Thanks in advance.
I am new and would like to ask a few questions about the coliseum.
1. How do you attack in the coliseum.The only things I can find is defend or flee.Is there a way to Attack?
2. I have a space for the third battle stone because I bought a level 3 Dragon.What would be the best stone to put on this.
3.Do the battle stones cover all three dragons in the coliseum or do they have to be put on each one separate.If they have to be put on separate how do you do this.
4. What are the items.What are they for.
Any help appreciated.Thanks in advance.
@Flashover

welcome on FR. :)

1. To attack in the colliseum, just click on the button "abilities". There you will be abble to chose one move. The starting move of a dragon are fixed with their breed, but you can add new one with battle stones. :)

2. the better stone is "eliminate" but you will unlock it later. I would sugest to equip these stones as soon as possible : Scratch (if that's not in there base set) berserker x3 / Ambush x2

3. Each dragons has their own "battle stone move set", you will have to add the same stone on each dragons if you want them to have the same ability.

4. What are the items you speak about?

@Flashover

welcome on FR. :)

1. To attack in the colliseum, just click on the button "abilities". There you will be abble to chose one move. The starting move of a dragon are fixed with their breed, but you can add new one with battle stones. :)

2. the better stone is "eliminate" but you will unlock it later. I would sugest to equip these stones as soon as possible : Scratch (if that's not in there base set) berserker x3 / Ambush x2

3. Each dragons has their own "battle stone move set", you will have to add the same stone on each dragons if you want them to have the same ability.

4. What are the items you speak about?

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Flashover 1. You might have a different starter stone, and switching it to Scratch: [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/b/b9/Scratch.png/revision/latest?cb=20130617074800.png[/img] Might do you alot more good than the one you might have. And then, once you switch it out for Scratch, you simply click (in a Coli battle), the Attack tab, then click on scratch, then click on the enemy you want to use it on. 2. for number two would be an elmininate, but that costs a butt load of treasure. For now, I'd leave it empty. Other good stones are Beserkers, and Ambushes. Those though also cost a bit of treasure. 3. They have to be put on each dragon themselves, so you'll need three (or however many dragons you have). 4. Items can be sold, (in the Auction House), for either gems or treasure. They can also be sold via your hoard, where you click on the little box next to them and them click the big button at the bottom of the screen labeled "sell". They can also be brewed at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew for potion ingredients, which make other things out of said ingredients. Food items can also be turned into food for your dragons, by clicking the small box next to the item, then clicking the big button labeled "convert" at the bottom of the screen at the food tab. Other than that, there are chests you can open, and festival currency you can either sell (like above), or use to buy other items.
@Flashover

1. You might have a different starter stone, and switching it to Scratch:

latest?cb=20130617074800.png

Might do you alot more good than the one you might have. And then, once you switch it out for Scratch, you simply click (in a Coli battle), the Attack tab, then click on scratch, then click on the enemy you want to use it on.

2. for number two would be an elmininate, but that costs a butt load of treasure. For now, I'd leave it empty. Other good stones are Beserkers, and Ambushes. Those though also cost a bit of treasure.

3. They have to be put on each dragon themselves, so you'll need three (or however many dragons you have).

4. Items can be sold, (in the Auction House), for either gems or treasure. They can also be sold via your hoard, where you click on the little box next to them and them click the big button at the bottom of the screen labeled "sell".

They can also be brewed at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew for potion ingredients, which make other things out of said ingredients.

Food items can also be turned into food for your dragons, by clicking the small box next to the item, then clicking the big button labeled "convert" at the bottom of the screen at the food tab. Other than that, there are chests you can open, and festival currency you can either sell (like above), or use to buy other items.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Thank you for these replies but one more question .Where is the attack tab.I just can't find it.I have scratch but wasn't sure how to use it's making more sense now.I take it defend is for when the monsters attack. I was only using defend for everything.The items I meant is a box at the bottom of the coli.Next to where it says ready for the dragons.
Thank you for these replies but one more question .Where is the attack tab.I just can't find it.I have scratch but wasn't sure how to use it's making more sense now.I take it defend is for when the monsters attack. I was only using defend for everything.The items I meant is a box at the bottom of the coli.Next to where it says ready for the dragons.
@Flashover If you have any healing potions in the Battle section of your hoard, you'll be able to use them in the Coli item menu. There are a few different ones that recover more or less HP, but they all look similar to this. [item=Minor Health Potion] After you've equipped the Scratch battlestone on a dragon (if necessary), click on 'Abilities' in battle, then click Scratch, then click on the enemy you want to target. I recommend looking around in our Guides forum for Coliseum info, there's everything from what-do-these-buttons-do newbie guides to comprehensive strategies for training your dragons level by level.
@Flashover If you have any healing potions in the Battle section of your hoard, you'll be able to use them in the Coli item menu. There are a few different ones that recover more or less HP, but they all look similar to this.

Minor Health Potion

After you've equipped the Scratch battlestone on a dragon (if necessary), click on 'Abilities' in battle, then click Scratch, then click on the enemy you want to target. I recommend looking around in our Guides forum for Coliseum info, there's everything from what-do-these-buttons-do newbie guides to comprehensive strategies for training your dragons level by level.
Thank you.I'll check the guides again and make some notes.I should be able to keep up better then.
Thank you.I'll check the guides again and make some notes.I should be able to keep up better then.
@Flashover

I wish you luck in the Coli!
@Flashover

I wish you luck in the Coli!
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!