Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tigress's Apparel Shop
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 314 315
@tigressRising I'm interested in your [item=Bloodscale Chest Guard] and [item=Celebration Sage Shawl].
@tigressRising I'm interested in your Bloodscale Chest Guard and Celebration Sage Shawl .
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars The Bloodscale Chest Guard is 15kt/g and the Celebration Sage Shawl is 46kt/g. That's 61kt/g, so with the discount your total would be 54.5kt/54g + 500t.
@myriadofstars The Bloodscale Chest Guard is 15kt/g and the Celebration Sage Shawl is 46kt/g. That's 61kt/g, so with the discount your total would be 54.5kt/54g + 500t.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising I'll pay with gems, if that's alright. Sending a CR!
@tigressRising I'll pay with gems, if that's alright. Sending a CR!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Bump
Bump
Na5WGHa.png
Bump
Bump
Na5WGHa.png
Bump
Bump
Na5WGHa.png
Bump
Bump
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising hello! how much are you asking for the gladegift garlands, nebula starsilk earrings, dusty pauper locket, and sunlit kelpie mane?
@tigressRising hello! how much are you asking for the gladegift garlands, nebula starsilk earrings, dusty pauper locket, and sunlit kelpie mane?
call me guppie, she/her! FR +3
@guppie
Gladegift Garlands = 30kt/g
Nebula Starsilk Earrings = 15kt/g
Dusty Pauper Locket = 20kt/g
Sunlit Kelpie Mane = 74kt/g

That's 139kt/g total, so 125.1kt/125g with the shop discount.
@guppie
Gladegift Garlands = 30kt/g
Nebula Starsilk Earrings = 15kt/g
Dusty Pauper Locket = 20kt/g
Sunlit Kelpie Mane = 74kt/g

That's 139kt/g total, so 125.1kt/125g with the shop discount.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising hmmm, i haven't got enough for everything right now, can i buy it all mixed payment without the dusty pauper locket?
@tigressRising hmmm, i haven't got enough for everything right now, can i buy it all mixed payment without the dusty pauper locket?
call me guppie, she/her! FR +3
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 314 315