Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55
@Taarnfalk - Yeah I did all my turns so that at least I don't lose the 10. Last time we lost gathering turns we never got them back anyway. :/ And since it's getting so late in the day now, I don't have much confidence in getting them back this time either.
@Taarnfalk - Yeah I did all my turns so that at least I don't lose the 10. Last time we lost gathering turns we never got them back anyway. :/ And since it's getting so late in the day now, I don't have much confidence in getting them back this time either.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
QAQ I was hoping I wasn't the only one! I was kind of scared when I saw it. I thought maybe I neglected my dragons too long, but they're fine.
QAQ I was hoping I wasn't the only one! I was kind of scared when I saw it. I thought maybe I neglected my dragons too long, but they're fine.
Same
Same
Haha, I remember this glitch. Fudge nutters....
Haha, I remember this glitch. Fudge nutters....
fr_banner_by_pumadragon-d7iwb0s.png
Happened to me today. D: Nooo.
Happened to me today. D: Nooo.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
i was wondering why i only had 10 turns and no new gem
i was wondering why i only had 10 turns and no new gem
so today it just happend to me i dont get all of my 16 gathering turns
i am in fire so i should get at least 11 but i fed my dragons allways well and so on so i am missing 6 gathering turns for today...-.-
so today it just happend to me i dont get all of my 16 gathering turns
i am in fire so i should get at least 11 but i fed my dragons allways well and so on so i am missing 6 gathering turns for today...-.-
RVCJPrX.png
JUST DON'T SAY IT IS PLAGUE'S FAULT AGAIN.
Please? XD
JUST DON'T SAY IT IS PLAGUE'S FAULT AGAIN.
Please? XD
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
same problem here .... =(
same problem here .... =(
i also have the same prob :(
i also have the same prob :(
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55