Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] XXY Sunset G1, XYX Grapefruit G1
1 2 3 4
LDP please!
LDP please!
HTgZ0NA.gif
@Bunneary LDP please!
@Bunneary LDP please!
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Bunneary ldp please!
@Bunneary ldp please!
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
LDP, please!
LDP, please!
Fd5cQVO.png
@das Bid recorded, thank you!

All LDP added :D
@das Bid recorded, thank you!

All LDP added :D
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Boop!
Boop!
nZvyypl.gif
LDP please!

And just so you know, as long as you keep all the pings in a single post, you could ping the same person 100 times and they'll only receive 1 notification. Duplicate removing can give you extra space if you're worried about hitting the character limit, but I think if you're just using the g1 hoarder lists you shouldn't have to worry about that ^^
LDP please!

And just so you know, as long as you keep all the pings in a single post, you could ping the same person 100 times and they'll only receive 1 notification. Duplicate removing can give you extra space if you're worried about hitting the character limit, but I think if you're just using the g1 hoarder lists you shouldn't have to worry about that ^^
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
Bump!
Bump!
nZvyypl.gif
@LynterriaHatake Oh man, I spent so much time cutting out the duplicate pings from a few lists XD Thanks for telling me, that'll save me for the next auction I post!
@LynterriaHatake Oh man, I spent so much time cutting out the duplicate pings from a few lists XD Thanks for telling me, that'll save me for the next auction I post!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Boop
Boop
nZvyypl.gif
1 2 3 4