Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ran-DOM Discount | Treasure MP Raffle!
[center][img]http://i.piccy.info/i9/9d0bdd315324d7bb5d09ce537884d2b9/1568302903/87125/1337367/tmrd.jpg[/img][/center] So, what do we generally expect from raffles? Randomness, simplicity, fun, more or less predictable outcome and awesome prizes that we need. I thought: why won't we just go and combine everything in this list into a fun cyclic raffle that literally [b]nobody loses[/b]? Yes. That's right. Everybody gets something! [size=3][b]Rules:[/b][/size][list][*]Occupy [u]one of ten slots[/u] by sending me (Duosora) exactly [color=orange][b]35,000t (35kt)[/b][/color]. [b][color=red]You can only occupy one slot. No exceptions.[/color][/b] [*]Post in this thread, stating an item from a [b]Treasure Marketplace[/b] that you would like to get. It can be any item from treasure marketplace. [*]When all 10 slots will be occupied, one item will be drawn from the wishlist of ten participants. [*]After drawing the item, one winner will be drawn of the participants, using [b]random.org[/b]. [*]Other nine participants will get a free random item worth [b]from 5 to 15 gems[/b]. There are no losers in this raffle. [*]The raffle [u]restarts[/u] after the prizes are all accepted. [/list] [b]Slots:[/b] [columns]1. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 2. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 3. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 4. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 5. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color][nextcol]6. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 7. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 8. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 9. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 10. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color][/columns] [b]Prize Wishlist:[/b] [columns]1. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 2. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 3. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 4. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 5. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color][nextcol]6. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 7. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 8. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 9. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color] 10. [color=gray]Unoccupied![/color][/columns]
tmrd.jpg

So, what do we generally expect from raffles? Randomness, simplicity, fun, more or less predictable outcome and awesome prizes that we need. I thought: why won't we just go and combine everything in this list into a fun cyclic raffle that literally nobody loses?
Yes.
That's right. Everybody gets something!

Rules:
  • Occupy one of ten slots by sending me (Duosora) exactly 35,000t (35kt). You can only occupy one slot. No exceptions.
  • Post in this thread, stating an item from a Treasure Marketplace that you would like to get. It can be any item from treasure marketplace.
  • When all 10 slots will be occupied, one item will be drawn from the wishlist of ten participants.
  • After drawing the item, one winner will be drawn of the participants, using random.org.
  • Other nine participants will get a free random item worth from 5 to 15 gems. There are no losers in this raffle.
  • The raffle restarts after the prizes are all accepted.

Slots:
1. Unoccupied!
2. Unoccupied!
3. Unoccupied!
4. Unoccupied!
5. Unoccupied!
6. Unoccupied!
7. Unoccupied!
8. Unoccupied!
9. Unoccupied!
10. Unoccupied!

Prize Wishlist: