Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Appreciate my son or else
hey I just finished him and I love him. Hes a g1! I lov him. He has a custom accent, he owns the only copy and it was made specifically for him<33 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50023171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500232/50023171_350.png[/img] [/url]
hey I just finished him and I love him.
Hes a g1!
I lov him. He has a custom accent, he owns the only copy and it was made specifically for him<33

50023171_350.png
9oRPa8v.png
he's babey,,,,,
he's babey,,,,,
oh man i love him!!! (i love hymn, if you will ;)) he was a crazy expensive project though, i can't even imagine having that much money haha
oh man i love him!!! (i love hymn, if you will ;)) he was a crazy expensive project though, i can't even imagine having that much money haha
IMG_8704.png
@Flutes
God yes he was expensive. I paid for his custom in USD too, but converted it to gems in his bio for ease. Im so happy with him though. Thats just this project money, already starting to get him some art. I want to get a bunch of signatures/art from fairly bigger name artists for him!! Ive honestly never felt so attached to a dragon aaah
@Flutes
God yes he was expensive. I paid for his custom in USD too, but converted it to gems in his bio for ease. Im so happy with him though. Thats just this project money, already starting to get him some art. I want to get a bunch of signatures/art from fairly bigger name artists for him!! Ive honestly never felt so attached to a dragon aaah
9oRPa8v.png
And his familiar matches him! Lovely!
And his familiar matches him! Lovely!
9iqeDz7.png
He very cute! and pretty
He very cute! and pretty
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
Oh wow! Very pretty dragon! Love his skin!
Oh wow! Very pretty dragon! Love his skin!
RYAN.png
Holy moly he was a costly boy! But he's indeed very lovely!
Holy moly he was a costly boy! But he's indeed very lovely!
He’s gorgeous! Especially with that skin!
He’s gorgeous! Especially with that skin!
fffffffffffffff
fffffffffffffff
gxacNa1.gif