Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | rp w/ UnicornGlitter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
"sure" ryker shrugged and lay down next to him on the bed looking up at the ceiling watching the fan move "what would your parents do if they found me in your room?"

he looked to him, as he took the tiger and played with it, giving him a fanged smirk.

"sure" ryker shrugged and lay down next to him on the bed looking up at the ceiling watching the fan move "what would your parents do if they found me in your room?"

he looked to him, as he took the tiger and played with it, giving him a fanged smirk.

"I don't know... Probably shout about me having guests over without telling them... I'm pretty open on the sexuality spectrum, and I'm pretty sure they're posative I'm into dudes... So maybe they'd yell, thinking we're about to get funky..." He laughed a little and laid on his side. It was a snug fit for both of them. "But it's late, so they're probably asleep..."
"I don't know... Probably shout about me having guests over without telling them... I'm pretty open on the sexuality spectrum, and I'm pretty sure they're posative I'm into dudes... So maybe they'd yell, thinking we're about to get funky..." He laughed a little and laid on his side. It was a snug fit for both of them. "But it's late, so they're probably asleep..."
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
"....well i can tell you one thing we are not about to get funky..." chuckled softly "....but im not gonna lie you are...pretty cute...." rolled over to look at the ceiling fan "then again demons think anything with legs and a heartbeat are technically cute...and available...." he left the tiger between them and stretched slightly.

"your room is nice...beats sleeping in caves....your bed is like sleeping on clouds...." nuzzled the pillow and sighed as his demonish tail wagged slightly, slipping out as he got comfortable.
"....well i can tell you one thing we are not about to get funky..." chuckled softly "....but im not gonna lie you are...pretty cute...." rolled over to look at the ceiling fan "then again demons think anything with legs and a heartbeat are technically cute...and available...." he left the tiger between them and stretched slightly.

"your room is nice...beats sleeping in caves....your bed is like sleeping on clouds...." nuzzled the pillow and sighed as his demonish tail wagged slightly, slipping out as he got comfortable.
"Good, cause I'm not ready for.that sort of thing... But I'm glad you find me as attractive as a puppy..." He joked, getting himself comfortable on the bed. " But I think I might have to get you a cot or something .. this bed isn't exactly made for two..."
He wrapped an arm around the tiger and closed his eyes. "Thanks for the night though..."

He smiled and sank into the blankets, the feeling of being watched long forgotten.
"Good, cause I'm not ready for.that sort of thing... But I'm glad you find me as attractive as a puppy..." He joked, getting himself comfortable on the bed. " But I think I might have to get you a cot or something .. this bed isn't exactly made for two..."
He wrapped an arm around the tiger and closed his eyes. "Thanks for the night though..."

He smiled and sank into the blankets, the feeling of being watched long forgotten.
Ryker smiled and watched the fan on the ceiling before dozing off.

outside it started to rain and thunder.

it lasted the whole night.

when daniel woke up the next morning, ryker wasnt in his room....

Ryker smiled and watched the fan on the ceiling before dozing off.

outside it started to rain and thunder.

it lasted the whole night.

when daniel woke up the next morning, ryker wasnt in his room....

ryker had left during the night before the storm got worse, and returned to the graveyard.

ryker had left during the night before the storm got worse, and returned to the graveyard.

[forgot that last bit lol]
[forgot that last bit lol]
Daniel looked around as he woke up alone. At first he thought that maybe the night was a dream, but decided against that theory, seeing the tiger still in his bed.

He decided to go out for a few weeks, before heading back to the grave yard. Maybe the demon would want a snack.
Daniel looked around as he woke up alone. At first he thought that maybe the night was a dream, but decided against that theory, seeing the tiger still in his bed.

He decided to go out for a few weeks, before heading back to the grave yard. Maybe the demon would want a snack.

Ryker was patrolling the graveyard in his hell hound form, sniffing the occasional grave stone and checking to make sure the flowers that were set out werent dead...if they were he would replace them

Ryker was patrolling the graveyard in his hell hound form, sniffing the occasional grave stone and checking to make sure the flowers that were set out werent dead...if they were he would replace them
He'd taken the time to walk out there, a bag with so.w lunch skin I've his back. Somehow, after last night, walking out her felt just a little more creepy. Like there was more watching him. But he shrugs it off, seeing the grave yard.
"Hellooo?" He calls, glancing around for ryker
He'd taken the time to walk out there, a bag with so.w lunch skin I've his back. Somehow, after last night, walking out her felt just a little more creepy. Like there was more watching him. But he shrugs it off, seeing the grave yard.
"Hellooo?" He calls, glancing around for ryker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8