Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | rp w/ UnicornGlitter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
((well good luck. I'm sorta looking forward to the Holliday's, but that's mostly because I'm going to be off from classes for a bit))

"Nope... Never been on one... We don't exactly have a lot of circuses like this going through the town..." He shrugged. Again, he felt watched. It was off-putting.
"Tsk... I'm not going to puke... If anything ,I bet you will..." He challenged, smiling a bit. They we're nearly to the front. He did feel a little sick from nervousness.
((well good luck. I'm sorta looking forward to the Holliday's, but that's mostly because I'm going to be off from classes for a bit))

"Nope... Never been on one... We don't exactly have a lot of circuses like this going through the town..." He shrugged. Again, he felt watched. It was off-putting.
"Tsk... I'm not going to puke... If anything ,I bet you will..." He challenged, smiling a bit. They we're nearly to the front. He did feel a little sick from nervousness.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
[Thanks! the luck is appreciated! :) i only dont like it very much because its exhausting during the holidays working in retail and we close extra late now cause the customers leave a mess in the store...> >* but when the actual holiDAY arrives i do enjoy it, its a reprieve lol :) ]

Ryker smiled at him "Well, we will see, but unlike human's stomach a demons stomach can handle a lot more..." inclined his head as they moved up a bit in line nearing the roller coaster itself "everything okay? you look...worried? or off put...we dont have to ride on the coaster if you dont want to...i just thought we can get through the fun rides first before taking it easy on the lesser ones..."

[Thanks! the luck is appreciated! :) i only dont like it very much because its exhausting during the holidays working in retail and we close extra late now cause the customers leave a mess in the store...> >* but when the actual holiDAY arrives i do enjoy it, its a reprieve lol :) ]

Ryker smiled at him "Well, we will see, but unlike human's stomach a demons stomach can handle a lot more..." inclined his head as they moved up a bit in line nearing the roller coaster itself "everything okay? you look...worried? or off put...we dont have to ride on the coaster if you dont want to...i just thought we can get through the fun rides first before taking it easy on the lesser ones..."

((Ah, yea. This has to be the worst time of year to be in retail. Good luck and enjoy those breaks.)

"Pff, what? I'm not afraid of some rollercoaster..." He smiled shaking his head. "I've just got a weird feeling is all... Probably from all the people around us..." He glanced around the crouds. The hours were creeping on and some.areas we're thinking out while others filled up.
"I'll be fine... I think its just nerves."
((Ah, yea. This has to be the worst time of year to be in retail. Good luck and enjoy those breaks.)

"Pff, what? I'm not afraid of some rollercoaster..." He smiled shaking his head. "I've just got a weird feeling is all... Probably from all the people around us..." He glanced around the crouds. The hours were creeping on and some.areas we're thinking out while others filled up.
"I'll be fine... I think its just nerves."
(Thanks! Hope you enjoy your break(s) too when you get them!)

Ryker glanced around “the area does have a weird feeling to it...almost like there are eyes everywhere...but I’m sure it’s just nerves like you said..if you see anything though let me know and I’ll check it out...I want us to have a good time here...I want to keep you safe...” glanced at him and gave a small smirk before holding his hand and ushering him to move in front of him. He likes to keep him in view at all times, make sure he was okay...etc.

(Thanks! Hope you enjoy your break(s) too when you get them!)

Ryker glanced around “the area does have a weird feeling to it...almost like there are eyes everywhere...but I’m sure it’s just nerves like you said..if you see anything though let me know and I’ll check it out...I want us to have a good time here...I want to keep you safe...” glanced at him and gave a small smirk before holding his hand and ushering him to move in front of him. He likes to keep him in view at all times, make sure he was okay...etc.

"YEa, I know.... Really, I think its just nerves..." He smiled and glanced ahead. " Look we're almost at the front, ya know?" He said, offering a smile. They just needed to geton the ride, and hopefully the feeling of being watched would dispurse.
"YEa, I know.... Really, I think its just nerves..." He smiled and glanced ahead. " Look we're almost at the front, ya know?" He said, offering a smile. They just needed to geton the ride, and hopefully the feeling of being watched would dispurse.
oh my word! so sorry for how late i am work was nuts this holiday season and things are finally slowing down, however, there will still be times where i may be MIA for a while yet, i'm waiting on an upcoming doctors appointments and bloodwork results but i haven't forgotten about our RP, i just feel bad for not being as active as i would like!
i'll do my best tho! and i appreciate you sticking around despite my absence! hope the new years been kinder to you than it has with me! wishing you well! )

They moved closer to the ride until finally they were able to get on. they were in the four row from the front and had a great view of everything once they ride got going. as they peaked over the top, the anticipation for the drop made it all worth while as the roller coaster, dipped and turned at a rapid rate, even going upside down at some points. it seemed like it lasted forever, time seemed to slow when Ryker was with the human...he didn't know why but he didn't want the fun to end as fast as it did. before they knew it, they were back on level ground, trying to get their bearings straight as the world laughably spun around them a bit.
oh my word! so sorry for how late i am work was nuts this holiday season and things are finally slowing down, however, there will still be times where i may be MIA for a while yet, i'm waiting on an upcoming doctors appointments and bloodwork results but i haven't forgotten about our RP, i just feel bad for not being as active as i would like!
i'll do my best tho! and i appreciate you sticking around despite my absence! hope the new years been kinder to you than it has with me! wishing you well! )

They moved closer to the ride until finally they were able to get on. they were in the four row from the front and had a great view of everything once they ride got going. as they peaked over the top, the anticipation for the drop made it all worth while as the roller coaster, dipped and turned at a rapid rate, even going upside down at some points. it seemed like it lasted forever, time seemed to slow when Ryker was with the human...he didn't know why but he didn't want the fun to end as fast as it did. before they knew it, they were back on level ground, trying to get their bearings straight as the world laughably spun around them a bit.
((alright. Good luck with things, and do t fret. Just respond when you think you can. ))

The coaster ride was so wild, and turvy, Daniel couldnt remember the last time he'd had this much fun. It was hard to imagine that this place was just out in the middle of the forest, sitting here. He was thankful Ryker had shown him here. Even if he had to make that deal.

"That was... Fun..." He said, stumbling a little. That had to be his first time on a rollercoaster. It was certainly an experience.
"You doing okay?" He asked, glancing over at the demon.
((alright. Good luck with things, and do t fret. Just respond when you think you can. ))

The coaster ride was so wild, and turvy, Daniel couldnt remember the last time he'd had this much fun. It was hard to imagine that this place was just out in the middle of the forest, sitting here. He was thankful Ryker had shown him here. Even if he had to make that deal.

"That was... Fun..." He said, stumbling a little. That had to be his first time on a rollercoaster. It was certainly an experience.
"You doing okay?" He asked, glancing over at the demon.
[thank you for understanding, hope you are doing well ! ]

Ryker smiled and chuckled "Yea, im doing fantastic...how about you? nervous still or glad you got the experience?" the demon stretched and felt a few bones crack in his lower back, sighing in content "Also what do you wanna do next? we can play some games, i prefer the target practice ones...and did i mention they are free to play?"
[thank you for understanding, hope you are doing well ! ]

Ryker smiled and chuckled "Yea, im doing fantastic...how about you? nervous still or glad you got the experience?" the demon stretched and felt a few bones crack in his lower back, sighing in content "Also what do you wanna do next? we can play some games, i prefer the target practice ones...and did i mention they are free to play?"
Dan laughed a little.
"I don't know.... I still feel a little off, but it's fine. I may be just getting tired..." He shrugged.
It sounded like Ryker really wanted to play some of the games.
"Okay then..." He sighed, smiling, before pointing to one of the bottle target games.
"How about you try winning me one of those toy tigers..." He said, as if it were a challenge
Dan laughed a little.
"I don't know.... I still feel a little off, but it's fine. I may be just getting tired..." He shrugged.
It sounded like Ryker really wanted to play some of the games.
"Okay then..." He sighed, smiling, before pointing to one of the bottle target games.
"How about you try winning me one of those toy tigers..." He said, as if it were a challenge
[hope you are well!]

Ryker smirked "alright, afterwards if you wanna head home ill walk you to your door"
He went over to the booth with daniel, and payed the demon running it, before trying to hit the bottles. needless to say, he won, hitting all four bottles, toppling the pyramid the bottles made....

he glanced at Daniel and smirked before pointing to the large tiger hanging by the booth rafters. It was handed to him and as they walked away from the booth, he gave it to Daniel "Consider it a souvenir!"

[hope you are well!]

Ryker smirked "alright, afterwards if you wanna head home ill walk you to your door"
He went over to the booth with daniel, and payed the demon running it, before trying to hit the bottles. needless to say, he won, hitting all four bottles, toppling the pyramid the bottles made....

he glanced at Daniel and smirked before pointing to the large tiger hanging by the booth rafters. It was handed to him and as they walked away from the booth, he gave it to Daniel "Consider it a souvenir!"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8