Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55
Same here, I gathered hoping it would kick the extra turns in but negative.
Same here, I gathered hoping it would kick the extra turns in but negative.
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
Same
Same
1-Lil.png
Had the same problem, did not even realise there was a problem before I noticed Gathering took less time than usual. I rarely look at turns. And yeah, I've had the bonus for as long as I've been on FR.
Had the same problem, did not even realise there was a problem before I noticed Gathering took less time than usual. I rarely look at turns. And yeah, I've had the bonus for as long as I've been on FR.
It's been hours since site rollover though? Has anyone heard anything about them acknowledging the issue at least?
It's been hours since site rollover though? Has anyone heard anything about them acknowledging the issue at least?
Having the same problem. 100% energy too.
Having the same problem. 100% energy too.
same here...and I've never lost that bonus ever since I started lol
same here...and I've never lost that bonus ever since I started lol
Ov6s8Mc.png
Just came here to post this as well! I usually split my turns between certain gatherings and wondered how I ran out so fast.

Energy at 100% too.
Just came here to post this as well! I usually split my turns between certain gatherings and wondered how I ran out so fast.

Energy at 100% too.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Same
Same
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
I'm also one of the many people with this problem ):

I can't tell if I got the gem or treasure, but I only have 10 turns instead of 16 (haven't used any of them, I'm too afraid of messing something up...)

My dragons are at 100%, when they should be at 96% now since I haven't been able to feed them twice. I usually feed them as soon as they drop to 98% so I noticed this last night, but was way too tired to mention it, and wasn't sure I hadn't completely imagined it.
I'm also one of the many people with this problem ):

I can't tell if I got the gem or treasure, but I only have 10 turns instead of 16 (haven't used any of them, I'm too afraid of messing something up...)

My dragons are at 100%, when they should be at 96% now since I haven't been able to feed them twice. I usually feed them as soon as they drop to 98% so I noticed this last night, but was way too tired to mention it, and wasn't sure I hadn't completely imagined it.
@HamburgerJack, yes. Here on page 24.

We've notified the developers, it'll be a bit longer before they can look into it but it's on the top of the to-do list.
@HamburgerJack, yes. Here on page 24.

We've notified the developers, it'll be a bit longer before they can look into it but it's on the top of the to-do list.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55