Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Hiring Melters! 200kt PER STACK
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@coffeeshoppe

hey dude!!! sorry, i haven't been on until now today, and it’s still before rollover? sorry if i misread anything, but i dont see how it’s late :$ cutting it close maybe, but real life happens.

cr comin in with mats shortly!!!
@coffeeshoppe

hey dude!!! sorry, i haven't been on until now today, and it’s still before rollover? sorry if i misread anything, but i dont see how it’s late :$ cutting it close maybe, but real life happens.

cr comin in with mats shortly!!!
52342411.png?mtime=XRrFsQAARwI.png Hello ! I'm Tul1p !
they/them | adult
FR + 3 | Lore Clan
Garden Watcher I hoard these guys !
Creeping Tendril
@CoffeeShoppe

I'd be happy to melt for you if you need anymore melters!
@CoffeeShoppe

I'd be happy to melt for you if you need anymore melters!
@tul1p , at the time you sent the message it was 15 minutes before rollover, AKA 2:45am my time. I don't have the time nor energy to stay up to the exact minute of rollover, therefore, why the message was sent early as it was already past midnight my time.
As I never received an update at all during your week, I only assumed that you weren't going to make it in the final 2 hours so I sent the message early so that I may go to sleep.

Anyway, thank you for transmuting them and I am sending your payment asap!

@tul1p , at the time you sent the message it was 15 minutes before rollover, AKA 2:45am my time. I don't have the time nor energy to stay up to the exact minute of rollover, therefore, why the message was sent early as it was already past midnight my time.
As I never received an update at all during your week, I only assumed that you weren't going to make it in the final 2 hours so I sent the message early so that I may go to sleep.

Anyway, thank you for transmuting them and I am sending your payment asap!

@coffeeshoppe I’m free to melt things.
@coffeeshoppe I’m free to melt things.
I'm typically always selling dragons, let me know if you want a specific pair's children.
@CoffeeShoppe

heya, I just noticed that you forgot to write me on your orders list thingy in front and that you forgot to collect the stack of sludge you had me melt :)

Also I am 2 days late but in my defense, you sent no reminders and I had forgotten as well with all my schoolworks piling up
@CoffeeShoppe

heya, I just noticed that you forgot to write me on your orders list thingy in front and that you forgot to collect the stack of sludge you had me melt :)

Also I am 2 days late but in my defense, you sent no reminders and I had forgotten as well with all my schoolworks piling up
@Marimar , I'm unsure what you are trying to do but I never had you on the list because I never requested your services.

In the past, of course, I have said I'd like their services on this thread, as well as send them a CR with the items to melt. After that I would write them on the list and give reminders as necessary.

I specifically remembering reading your name on here and thinking "I have too many melting for me right now, Maybe I can contact them later."
I checked all my records, INCLUDING CR receipts and know for a FACT I did not order from you.

That is the reason you were not on the list and not given a reminder, because I did not request nor expect your services.

There is 2 things that may have happened;
1. You may have kindly mistaken me for a different user.
2. In the very rare case (because I try to assume the best in people) you may have thought this is a clever idea to make quick cash and play it off like I ordered it (which I did not based off memory AND facts). And UNLESS you can show me facts (AKA, screenshots) of me requesting and/or sending the items to you, I will not pay the old price and will pay my new updated price (because regardless, you did melt items and I'm in need so I will pay instead of decline.)

But keep in mind you will be blacklisted unless/until you provide explicit screenshots of me requesting your work (because honestly, I have no clue what to think and I don't know why but this seems like the only solution until you provide proof)

My apologies, but I just woke up, barely had anytime on FR before seeing this and it is flustering when no proof/facts support what you claim.)
@Marimar , I'm unsure what you are trying to do but I never had you on the list because I never requested your services.

In the past, of course, I have said I'd like their services on this thread, as well as send them a CR with the items to melt. After that I would write them on the list and give reminders as necessary.

I specifically remembering reading your name on here and thinking "I have too many melting for me right now, Maybe I can contact them later."
I checked all my records, INCLUDING CR receipts and know for a FACT I did not order from you.

That is the reason you were not on the list and not given a reminder, because I did not request nor expect your services.

There is 2 things that may have happened;
1. You may have kindly mistaken me for a different user.
2. In the very rare case (because I try to assume the best in people) you may have thought this is a clever idea to make quick cash and play it off like I ordered it (which I did not based off memory AND facts). And UNLESS you can show me facts (AKA, screenshots) of me requesting and/or sending the items to you, I will not pay the old price and will pay my new updated price (because regardless, you did melt items and I'm in need so I will pay instead of decline.)

But keep in mind you will be blacklisted unless/until you provide explicit screenshots of me requesting your work (because honestly, I have no clue what to think and I don't know why but this seems like the only solution until you provide proof)

My apologies, but I just woke up, barely had anytime on FR before seeing this and it is flustering when no proof/facts support what you claim.)
@CoffeeShoppe

My pot just opened if you're still looking.
@CoffeeShoppe

My pot just opened if you're still looking.
myscHDY.pngOtSAEnu.pngx1qTvBZ.gif
@IchiBean , of course! I will send you a CR with the items I need melted :)
@IchiBean , of course! I will send you a CR with the items I need melted :)
@CoffeeeShoppe

I apologize I did mistake you for another user as i did melt a full stack of sludge for someone who paid 150g per stack and I noticed it has been some time since they ordered and I took the liberty to search for who it was I was brewing the mats for (since I don’t really keep track because I assume that everyone has a list of those melting from them) and I just searched through my recent forum posts for the hiring melters posts and yours happened to be the first one I saw.

Now I do remember the person I was brewing for but I had thought that they changed their username and was you so I’m sorry for the inconveniece and for my jumping to conclusions which led us both to be panicked. I have found the real person who I was melting for so if it isn’t too much trouble, could you send me the mats back and forget this ever happened?

(also I may be poor but I will never scam someone intentionally)
@CoffeeeShoppe

I apologize I did mistake you for another user as i did melt a full stack of sludge for someone who paid 150g per stack and I noticed it has been some time since they ordered and I took the liberty to search for who it was I was brewing the mats for (since I don’t really keep track because I assume that everyone has a list of those melting from them) and I just searched through my recent forum posts for the hiring melters posts and yours happened to be the first one I saw.

Now I do remember the person I was brewing for but I had thought that they changed their username and was you so I’m sorry for the inconveniece and for my jumping to conclusions which led us both to be panicked. I have found the real person who I was melting for so if it isn’t too much trouble, could you send me the mats back and forget this ever happened?

(also I may be poor but I will never scam someone intentionally)
@Marimar , Before I used to offer 150g per stack but I changed it a week or 2 back~
Unfortunately, upon receiving a CR I sell the materials and it upsets me to say but I unfortunately already sold them while waiting for your first response~

I'm not exactly sure what to do about this point?
@Marimar , Before I used to offer 150g per stack but I changed it a week or 2 back~
Unfortunately, upon receiving a CR I sell the materials and it upsets me to say but I unfortunately already sold them while waiting for your first response~

I'm not exactly sure what to do about this point?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7