Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55
Also happened to me. I'm on Firefox, someone else posted about it in FRD and said they were on Sagari. Seems like the bonus just disappeared across the board.
Also happened to me. I'm on Firefox, someone else posted about it in FRD and said they were on Sagari. Seems like the bonus just disappeared across the board.
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
I have gathering troubles, too. Was doing gathers just now and suddenly lost a few turns. I should have 15 as I never let my dragons get below 80% total energy.
I have gathering troubles, too. Was doing gathers just now and suddenly lost a few turns. I should have 15 as I never let my dragons get below 80% total energy.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Clan energy is at 88% so the bonus should be in effect, but there are only 10 turns here, as well. I used one turn before I noticed what was up.

It seems I didn't receive the 1 gem either, can't say about the treasure since I don't pay that much attention to the exact amount of treasure I have.

// Looks like Pinkerton didn't reset either.
Clan energy is at 88% so the bonus should be in effect, but there are only 10 turns here, as well. I used one turn before I noticed what was up.

It seems I didn't receive the 1 gem either, can't say about the treasure since I don't pay that much attention to the exact amount of treasure I have.

// Looks like Pinkerton didn't reset either.
I got only 10 too, and full dragons :/
I got only 10 too, and full dragons :/
ex9p.png 2rote06.jpg
by Cantrip and Darky!
Ditto here, only 10, and I have all my dragons at full strength. My friend is having the problem as well!
Edit: I should mention I accidentally used one. :o
Ditto here, only 10, and I have all my dragons at full strength. My friend is having the problem as well!
Edit: I should mention I accidentally used one. :o
[quote name="Haisyn" date="2014-05-21 00:43:17"]Also happened to me. I'm on Firefox, someone else posted about it in FRD and said they were on Sagari. Seems like the bonus just disappeared across the board.[/quote] Happened on Chrome here, also. If that's at all helpful. ;P I am wondering if anyone's checked to see if the coli bonus isn't working as well--I'd assume not, though.
Haisyn wrote on 2014-05-21 00:43:17:
Happened on Chrome here, also. If that's at all helpful. ;P

I am wondering if anyone's checked to see if the coli bonus isn't working as well--I'd assume not, though.
full dragons and only ten here as well
full dragons and only ten here as well
tumblr_inline_pex9233RTL1ru3l5r_400.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-05-20 13:10:11"]Thank you for the report though. We deployed some new code, so this display issue is something that we need to look into. :) I'm glad it is just an incorrect number in the upper box and not one in the database. :)[/quote]
Undel wrote on 2014-05-20 13:10:11:
Thank you for the report though. We deployed some new code, so this display issue is something that we need to look into. :) I'm glad it is just an incorrect number in the upper box and not one in the database. :)
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I know for fact that there is no gem, treasure or gathering bonus (: So it is the entire bonus that hasn't been added today, not just the gathering turn bonus.

I didn't realise until I had done 10 turns because I meant to do 10 turns in one place and 5 in another :/
I know for fact that there is no gem, treasure or gathering bonus (: So it is the entire bonus that hasn't been added today, not just the gathering turn bonus.

I didn't realise until I had done 10 turns because I meant to do 10 turns in one place and 5 in another :/
FR +9hrs

Looking for:
    Brown/Brown/Slate Earth Female Coatl
    Obs/Obs/Sand Earth Male Coatl
Ditto.
10 turns @ 98% clan energy
Ditto.
10 turns @ 98% clan energy
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55