Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55
I got this problem too even if it say I have the well fed bonus.
I got this problem too even if it say I have the well fed bonus.
alWiqh6.png
Same here
And my clan energy is at 86% when it's supposed to be at 80%...
Same here
And my clan energy is at 86% when it's supposed to be at 80%...
3a2eEFc.gifA badge of a stone frog fountain, pouring water into a pot. Mountain chickadees flutter around the bamboo next to it.
For me as well, 10 turns instead of 16 D: Please fiiiiiix!

And please, ping people or announce somewhere if we have to email flight rising for extra turns again D:
For me as well, 10 turns instead of 16 D: Please fiiiiiix!

And please, ping people or announce somewhere if we have to email flight rising for extra turns again D:
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Same problem.
Same problem.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Same for me. None of the extra bonuses at all.
Same for me. None of the extra bonuses at all.
Also happened to me.
10 Gathering Turns, full energy for my Clan, but I got the treasure and Gem Bonus (I note how much I have at the start and end of each day so I'm sure about this) and Nests/Cooldowns went on normally.

I'm also on Firefox.
Also happened to me.
10 Gathering Turns, full energy for my Clan, but I got the treasure and Gem Bonus (I note how much I have at the start and end of each day so I'm sure about this) and Nests/Cooldowns went on normally.

I'm also on Firefox.
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
Me too
Me too
Same problem as everyone else. Only 10 gathering turns, no gem, and full dragons as well. I'm using Chrome if that helps.
Same problem as everyone else. Only 10 gathering turns, no gem, and full dragons as well. I'm using Chrome if that helps.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
Same here. 100% and only 10 turns.
Same here. 100% and only 10 turns.
XsyYMAb.png
I have the same problem, only 10 turns instead of 15... And my clan energy is still around 90-100%
I have the same problem, only 10 turns instead of 15... And my clan energy is still around 90-100%
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55