Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | AI's Free Familiars Hub [on hold]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 111 112
@aviians

Please add to pinglist. ty

Also looking for these:
Brown River Flight
Charcoal Sprangyroo
Centaur Berserker
Teardrop Owlynx
@aviians

Please add to pinglist. ty

Also looking for these:
Brown River Flight
Charcoal Sprangyroo
Centaur Berserker
Teardrop Owlynx
@Zaya - added you to the specific pinglist.
@Zaya - added you to the specific pinglist.
@aerdnanocte
Greetings! You ping me for familiars (non-donated) and to be added to the specific pinglist; Ilovemybirds handles the general pinglist (for any new familiars) and the donated familiars to giveaway.

@Ilovemybirds - add aerdnanocte to the general pinglist.
@aerdnanocte
Greetings! You ping me for familiars (non-donated) and to be added to the specific pinglist; Ilovemybirds handles the general pinglist (for any new familiars) and the donated familiars to giveaway.

@aviians I've just joined, and would love to have any familiar you would be willing to send. Thank you!
@aviians I've just joined, and would love to have any familiar you would be willing to send. Thank you!
@aviians I would love one.
@aviians I would love one.
@BottledLightning
Added to the specific pinglist; did you want to be added to the general one as well?
@BottledLightning
Added to the specific pinglist; did you want to be added to the general one as well?
@PrincessPaw + @RavenTheDragon
Sent a random familiar to each ;>
@PrincessPaw + @RavenTheDragon
Sent a random familiar to each ;>
Thank you!
Thank you!
[quote name="aviians" date="2019-09-07 06:52:21" ] @aerdnanocte Greetings! You ping me for familiars (non-donated) and to be added to the specific pinglist; Ilovemybirds handles the general pinglist (for any new familiars) and the donated familiars to giveaway. @Ilovemybirds - add aerdnanocte to the general pinglist. [/quote] Added!
aviians wrote on 2019-09-07 06:52:21:
@aerdnanocte

Added!
New familiars obtained (again). [item=aspen gall dryad][item=five-toed pilco][item=moonlight fungi][item=spotted faun][item=white rot deer][item=wood ear deer] @StormFire3105, @Waldmieze, @Zaya, @dancingcrane, @Kristan, @Eelz @buckembarnes, @niceworld, @aerdnanocte, and @Chaos1423.
New familiars obtained (again).
Aspen Gall Dryad Five-toed Pilco Moonlight Fungi Spotted Faun White Rot Deer Wood Ear Deer

@StormFire3105, @Waldmieze, @Zaya, @dancingcrane, @Kristan, @Eelz
@buckembarnes, @niceworld, @aerdnanocte, and @Chaos1423.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 111 112