Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Deep Sea Lobster?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Chipping in a +1 to this issue. It's especially confusing when the other loot they drop (the pelts) remains roughly even, but Deep Sea Lobster simply doesn't seem to exist.
Chipping in a +1 to this issue. It's especially confusing when the other loot they drop (the pelts) remains roughly even, but Deep Sea Lobster simply doesn't seem to exist.
EGjlGzP.png
Yeah, seriously, can we please get a reply on this? Even if it's just to say that it's supposed to be that rare? Honestly, anything would be nice...
Yeah, seriously, can we please get a reply on this? Even if it's just to say that it's supposed to be that rare? Honestly, anything would be nice...
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
I've been living in the Boreal Wood, trying to get the Woolly Walrus [i]familiar[/i] without success. I thought I was imagining it always auburn lobsters dropping, didn't think too hard about the dark ones, and then I saw this thread and checked my Hoard: [item=Plaguebringer's Delight]= 106 [item=Deep Sea Lobster]= 4 That's absurdly unbalanced! And no, we haven't been eating them! (Sure hope this isn't the next Swipp or Baldwin ingredient!!)
I've been living in the Boreal Wood, trying to get the Woolly Walrus familiar without success. I thought I was imagining it always auburn lobsters dropping, didn't think too hard about the dark ones, and then I saw this thread and checked my Hoard:

Plaguebringer's Delight = 106

Deep Sea Lobster = 4

That's absurdly unbalanced! And no, we haven't been eating them!

(Sure hope this isn't the next Swipp or Baldwin ingredient!!)

pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Thanks for the reports, everyone! This has been resolved.
Thanks for the reports, everyone! This has been resolved.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6