Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
The new Tool album 'Fear Inoculum'
The new Tool album 'Fear Inoculum'
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
Crybaby from the devilman crybaby ost. Currently trying to not become a crybaby as I listen to this.
Crybaby from the devilman crybaby ost. Currently trying to not become a crybaby as I listen to this.
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
DIVING BELL - Starset
DIVING BELL - Starset
XgFzLz3.gif
I’ve honestly been listening to a lot of Johnny Cash recently. I am in no way a country or Americana fan, but I like his vibe.
I’ve honestly been listening to a lot of Johnny Cash recently. I am in no way a country or Americana fan, but I like his vibe.
a child laugh/cry and the tv playing...baby shark
a child laugh/cry and the tv playing...baby shark
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
Alina Baraz right now. The kind of stuff you write lemons to. (Oldheads will get it.)
Alina Baraz right now. The kind of stuff you write lemons to. (Oldheads will get it.)
That's When I Reach For My Revolver by Mission of Burma
That's When I Reach For My Revolver by Mission of Burma
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
Let Me Be - The Stingers (from the show Jem and the Holograms)
Let Me Be - The Stingers (from the show Jem and the Holograms)
youtriedstar.png
Golden Axe III Soundtrack
Golden Axe III Soundtrack
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Ode to joy
Ode to joy
cSSR9xG.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25