Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair tab description
Guess I missed when this happened, but what all can we do there? Any text formatting, images, links? Can other people see those? [emoji=nocturne confused size=2]
Guess I missed when this happened, but what all can we do there?

Any text formatting, images, links?
Can other people see those?

5kODyPT.gifDlO6vXs.gifZF2TQvw.gif
~welcome to Eerie Lands of shadows and mischief~
.all who roam here are cunning and of questionable sanity.
@MidnightPharaoh

Here's the post about it! Plain text only, no formatting, and yes, other people can see them.
@MidnightPharaoh

Here's the post about it! Plain text only, no formatting, and yes, other people can see them.
I just put some text in those and I am wordering what more can be done there... I wanted text in new row but it doesn't work T.T

didn't tried anything else but I would love to, I kinda wanted to make thread asking about it ahhaha

edit: just saw, awwss I really hoped there could be smth else done
I just put some text in those and I am wordering what more can be done there... I wanted text in new row but it doesn't work T.T

didn't tried anything else but I would love to, I kinda wanted to make thread asking about it ahhaha

edit: just saw, awwss I really hoped there could be smth else done
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Thank you both for answering so fast. Hmmmmm, I will post similar this to suggestions part of forum, so we can be heard. I hoped to have short text and image as header for every tab, perhaps also link to youtube's ambient music fighting for my tabs. [emoji=nocturne love size=2]
Thank you both for answering so fast.

Hmmmmm, I will post similar this to suggestions part of forum, so we can be heard. I hoped to have short text and image as header for every tab, perhaps also link to youtube's ambient music fighting for my tabs.
5kODyPT.gifDlO6vXs.gifZF2TQvw.gif
~welcome to Eerie Lands of shadows and mischief~
.all who roam here are cunning and of questionable sanity.