Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair and Den Tab Descriptions (8/19)
Today we've launched a little surprise for everyone. Based on player feedback, we’ve implemented the ability for you to attach short [b]custom descriptions[/b] to each of your lair or den tabs! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/long-but-no-longer.png[/img][/center] These descriptions will be visible to everyone who visits your tabs and can be used for anything from breeding goal notes, commerce, or lore. If you don't include a description, the section disappears entirely, leaving nothing to get between you and your dragons! Lair and den tab descriptions are limited to 500 characters of unformatted text. (NOTE: As with all entered text on the [i]Flight Rising[/i] website, they must follow our rules and policies.)
Today we've launched a little surprise for everyone. Based on player feedback, we’ve implemented the ability for you to attach short custom descriptions to each of your lair or den tabs!
long-but-no-longer.png

These descriptions will be visible to everyone who visits your tabs and can be used for anything from breeding goal notes, commerce, or lore. If you don't include a description, the section disappears entirely, leaving nothing to get between you and your dragons!

Lair and den tab descriptions are limited to 500 characters of unformatted text.

(NOTE: As with all entered text on the Flight Rising website, they must follow our rules and policies.)
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies