Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mafia of the Opera - D4
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@moonbeams Did you switch me with someone again?
@moonbeams Did you switch me with someone again?
vV5jbm.png
I was late but I take that as a yes. @Viskara Who do you think is mafia then?
I was late but I take that as a yes. @Viskara Who do you think is mafia then?
vV5jbm.png
Anyway, I'll be placing a vote on Viskara. With the remaining players we have Warrior, who I believe to be the healer. Speedy is probably an investigate role. Star was then cleared by speedy. And Moonbeams... I'd say @Moonbeams was probably a 3p if their wincon was achieved. So that leaves Viskara.
Anyway, I'll be placing a vote on Viskara. With the remaining players we have Warrior, who I believe to be the healer. Speedy is probably an investigate role. Star was then cleared by speedy. And Moonbeams... I'd say @Moonbeams was probably a 3p if their wincon was achieved. So that leaves Viskara.
vV5jbm.png
*Pokes thread experimentally* Is it dead?[emoji=guardian sad size=1]
*Pokes thread experimentally*
Is it dead?
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
Not completely but yes
Not completely but yes
vV5jbm.png
*sigh* Ah well. I suppose day will end at the normal time tomorrow.
*sigh* Ah well. I suppose day will end at the normal time tomorrow.
LOCKDOWN. Please don't post until we provide the flavor. (We'll disclose this is the endgame flavor, so it'll take longer and we may not post it till this evening.)
LOCKDOWN. Please don't post until we provide the flavor. (We'll disclose this is the endgame flavor, so it'll take longer and we may not post it till this evening.)
End of Day 4
Well, today Raoul was led to the gallows. Very little was said today, the cast members being exhausted from the tension of wondering who would be the next to die, but they did find the last of the mischief-makers rather quickly after Christine’s abandonment. Raoul, the poor man, had been dragged into her schemes, and her disappearance undid him. As he was led to the gallows, he sobbed, saying she had promised him love and a lifetime together, then brutally abandoned him. He no longer possessed the will to live, so it was with sadness but resolution the rest of the cast watched his hanging. Going through his things, we found Christine’s diary, which was...illuminating, to say the least.

-- Indeed! It contained details of the disturbances that have been occurring the past few months. Most horrific was the planning of who was to be killed and who was to carry it out. The plotting of Madame Giry’s death was especially horrific. What was most interesting, though, was what was suppose to have happened night three. Our abandoned culprit had made an attempt to murder our good friend with shapely legs, but was fooled when he discovered that the fool Firmin had taken his place (Upon further inspection of Firmin’s things, it appears his only desire was to be refered to as “Bossman” by his colleagues. Poor fool. He made me laugh.) As it turned out, this move by Raoul upended his schemes, for it became easy to pin the crime on him after that.

Christine’s diary also revealed a great deal about her motivations. It seemed odd to us that she was one of the killers, but her diary revealed a great deal of resentment for Carlotta in particular. It seems she was tired of the way Carlotta was treating her and, well...chose to fulfill her expectations instead. Her grand plan was to eliminate everyone around Carlotta before finally revealing herself as the perpetrator and then killing Carlotta herself. Meg’s loyalty and Raoul’s love for Christine drove them to help her as well. ‘Tis a shame...we found Christine had Meg kill her own mother, likely as some twisted test of loyalty. Perhaps Meg did indeed deserve her fate...

-- I would agree! I applaud the innocent for their discretion even though they still took out some of their own in the end. On the final night, our friend - the man who always wears the mask - killed poor Phillipe. I guess after Christine bolted, he cracked. Feeling betrayed by his angel, he tried to target her lover, Raoul, but in his blind rage he murdered Phillipe on accident. After he discovered his mistake, he apologized profusely, later explaining that he was enraged since he was supposed to be the one to help Christine ; he loved her after all. However, after she bolted, he realized that the woman he thought he loved was just a facade for a selfish and manipulative soul.

Yes, indeed. And I had to laugh when our dear prima donna got bored and misled people into believing a given person was someone else. With particularly interesting results when Buquet, who had measures in place to kill anyone targeting him, was switched with Firmin, who then died in his place. ‘Twasn’t the greatest loss, though, as Firmin was bound and determined that Buquet was one of the mischief-makers and made it his personal quest to keep Buquet as isolated as possible. Every night he was alive he tried to lock Buquet in his room, if you can believe it! Admittedly, Carlotta interfered with those designs a couple times, but still.

-- Ah, but in the end, it all turned out well. The masquerade is over. The fiends have been brought to justice. There will be no more talk of darkness so we can forget these fears and put it all behind us.
Best wishes to you all,
OW

Viskara has been lynched. They were Raoul.
GAME OVER
Town has won
End of Day 4
Well, today Raoul was led to the gallows. Very little was said today, the cast members being exhausted from the tension of wondering who would be the next to die, but they did find the last of the mischief-makers rather quickly after Christine’s abandonment. Raoul, the poor man, had been dragged into her schemes, and her disappearance undid him. As he was led to the gallows, he sobbed, saying she had promised him love and a lifetime together, then brutally abandoned him. He no longer possessed the will to live, so it was with sadness but resolution the rest of the cast watched his hanging. Going through his things, we found Christine’s diary, which was...illuminating, to say the least.

-- Indeed! It contained details of the disturbances that have been occurring the past few months. Most horrific was the planning of who was to be killed and who was to carry it out. The plotting of Madame Giry’s death was especially horrific. What was most interesting, though, was what was suppose to have happened night three. Our abandoned culprit had made an attempt to murder our good friend with shapely legs, but was fooled when he discovered that the fool Firmin had taken his place (Upon further inspection of Firmin’s things, it appears his only desire was to be refered to as “Bossman” by his colleagues. Poor fool. He made me laugh.) As it turned out, this move by Raoul upended his schemes, for it became easy to pin the crime on him after that.

Christine’s diary also revealed a great deal about her motivations. It seemed odd to us that she was one of the killers, but her diary revealed a great deal of resentment for Carlotta in particular. It seems she was tired of the way Carlotta was treating her and, well...chose to fulfill her expectations instead. Her grand plan was to eliminate everyone around Carlotta before finally revealing herself as the perpetrator and then killing Carlotta herself. Meg’s loyalty and Raoul’s love for Christine drove them to help her as well. ‘Tis a shame...we found Christine had Meg kill her own mother, likely as some twisted test of loyalty. Perhaps Meg did indeed deserve her fate...

-- I would agree! I applaud the innocent for their discretion even though they still took out some of their own in the end. On the final night, our friend - the man who always wears the mask - killed poor Phillipe. I guess after Christine bolted, he cracked. Feeling betrayed by his angel, he tried to target her lover, Raoul, but in his blind rage he murdered Phillipe on accident. After he discovered his mistake, he apologized profusely, later explaining that he was enraged since he was supposed to be the one to help Christine ; he loved her after all. However, after she bolted, he realized that the woman he thought he loved was just a facade for a selfish and manipulative soul.

Yes, indeed. And I had to laugh when our dear prima donna got bored and misled people into believing a given person was someone else. With particularly interesting results when Buquet, who had measures in place to kill anyone targeting him, was switched with Firmin, who then died in his place. ‘Twasn’t the greatest loss, though, as Firmin was bound and determined that Buquet was one of the mischief-makers and made it his personal quest to keep Buquet as isolated as possible. Every night he was alive he tried to lock Buquet in his room, if you can believe it! Admittedly, Carlotta interfered with those designs a couple times, but still.

-- Ah, but in the end, it all turned out well. The masquerade is over. The fiends have been brought to justice. There will be no more talk of darkness so we can forget these fears and put it all behind us.
Best wishes to you all,
OW

Viskara has been lynched. They were Raoul.
GAME OVER
Town has won
FRT +3 | He/him/his | ENFJ
[size=1]@TastyPastry @Warriorgirl1234 @MurderlessCrow @Cognitive @MagykalWagykal @MerlinMausi @Requacy @Moonbeams @StormDreamer @StarCookies @Viskara @Maithax @Eliriel @ShinyDecidueye @Takasugi[/size] Below is some art courtesy of Requacy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/sdrze7r.jpg[/img]
@TastyPastry @Warriorgirl1234 @MurderlessCrow @Cognitive @MagykalWagykal @MerlinMausi @Requacy @Moonbeams @StormDreamer @StarCookies @Viskara @Maithax @Eliriel @ShinyDecidueye @Takasugi

Below is some art courtesy of Requacy!

sdrze7r.jpg
FRT +3 | He/him/his | ENFJ
YAHOOOOOOOOOOO

also hi i was professor valerius
YAHOOOOOOOOOOO

also hi i was professor valerius
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37