Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mafia of the Opera - D4
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37
@warriorgirl1234 Was it because of Andre’s note you were role blocked night one?
@warriorgirl1234 Was it because of Andre’s note you were role blocked night one?
vV5jbm.png
Wait... so Storm wasn't kidding about changing up her playstyle for 2019. RIP, Storm. Sorry about that. >.< ... since I found this before I realized Storm was dead, here's a Studio C I found on Phantom of the Opera that I thought you guys might enjoy. xD Also, I could've sworn day's end was tomorrow, or else I would've voted yesterday (although I was a little distracted, today is my birthday, after all xD)... ugh. I need to be more on top of this! [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXFa4tMxD_s[/url] [quote name="@Cognitive" date="2019-08-30 18:38:02" ] @/TastyPastry It's more that it's a possibility you could be scum trying for town points than I think it's actually the case. But I like to put things out there to try and get the feel of the group. In this I still think you're town. No, no one has voted. I kind of figured there would be more activity, so if the lynch does swing my way I want to help town out while I still can. @/MagykalWagykal The thing with speedy's invest is that wouldn't they technically have gotten the town read on Warrior then? If Moon switched me and Warrior day one. It's just another thing I want to keep in mind. I'm still tempted to place a vote on Rosayc for reasons previously stated. Them reading Merlin as town with vague reasoning plus at least part of the mafia possibly being an active. My other candidate at this point would be Stormdreamer. I think their only suss read was on speedster, and other than that they maintain nothing stands out to them. I can't recall if Storm is normally this passive in games. [/quote] Oh, that's a good point- I'd forgotten about all the switching. >.<

Wait... so Storm wasn't kidding about changing up her playstyle for 2019. RIP, Storm. Sorry about that. >.<

... since I found this before I realized Storm was dead, here's a Studio C I found on Phantom of the Opera that I thought you guys might enjoy. xD

Also, I could've sworn day's end was tomorrow, or else I would've voted yesterday (although I was a little distracted, today is my birthday, after all xD)... ugh. I need to be more on top of this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXFa4tMxD_s
@Cognitive wrote on 2019-08-30 18:38:02:
@/TastyPastry It's more that it's a possibility you could be scum trying for town points than I think it's actually the case. But I like to put things out there to try and get the feel of the group. In this I still think you're town. No, no one has voted. I kind of figured there would be more activity, so if the lynch does swing my way I want to help town out while I still can.

@/MagykalWagykal The thing with speedy's invest is that wouldn't they technically have gotten the town read on Warrior then? If Moon switched me and Warrior day one. It's just another thing I want to keep in mind.

I'm still tempted to place a vote on Rosayc for reasons previously stated. Them reading Merlin as town with vague reasoning plus at least part of the mafia possibly being an active. My other candidate at this point would be Stormdreamer. I think their only suss read was on speedster, and other than that they maintain nothing stands out to them. I can't recall if Storm is normally this passive in games.

Oh, that's a good point- I'd forgotten about all the switching. >.<
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Is it really your birthday? Your profile tells a different story [emoji=skull size=1]
Is it really your birthday? Your profile tells a different story
vV5jbm.png
Cog, Cog. The Cardinal Rules of Privacy, Rule 3: Thou shalt not tell a bunch of unknown strangers your birth date via public display.

Nevermind that she just did it, the point still stands.
Cog, Cog. The Cardinal Rules of Privacy, Rule 3: Thou shalt not tell a bunch of unknown strangers your birth date via public display.

Nevermind that she just did it, the point still stands.
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
But it’s right there for everyone to see! So happy b-day Magy then!
But it’s right there for everyone to see! So happy b-day Magy then!
vV5jbm.png
Happy birthday, Magy! [quote name="@StarCookies" date="2019-08-31 02:22:27" ] i'll throw a vote for storm too, mainly through elimination and i feel like we should lynch someone today viskara just joined, moon warrior crow/speed have claimed, idk about magy but if they're town they are usually really good at scumhunting and i dont think we can afford losing a valuable player like them. rosayc is likely going to get modkilled anyways and tasty.... tasty i doNt know some posts ping off to me but on the other hand they arent playing all that differently from other games where they're town so im inclined to leave them alone for now. so that leaves storm for me who ive never played with before (or if i did, it was years ago and i dont remember) [/quote] Did you vote for Storm because Cog was voting for them and you just wanted a lynch so you went with it, or because you actually had suspicions about Storm? If it’s the latter, what pinged you off? How do you feel about Moon, Warrior, and Speedy’s claims? Do you believe them all, or are there any of them that don’t seem quite right? Last topic, since I’m kinda curious about this: which of my posts pinged you off? Is there anything you’d like me to clarify for you? [rule] I don’t know how I feel about Moon’s claim. I mean, the details don’t all seem to match up, and every clarification about it just serves to make me feel more and more confused about it. I mean, it does seem to match up slightly, what with Warrior receiving a message meant for Cog, but I don’t understand how redirection can roleblock healing, and it just seems a little questionable. Plus, even if the claim of having a redirection ability is true, it doesn’t necessarily mean Moon is town. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the large majority of the time, redirection is a mafia ability, is it not? I can’t tell if this is just me dwelling on my earlier sus of them or just being confused about their ability, but something about the whole roleclaiming bit doesn’t seem quite right to me. For now, they’re the most suspicious person in my eyes.
Happy birthday, Magy!
@StarCookies wrote on 2019-08-31 02:22:27:
i'll throw a vote for storm too, mainly through elimination and i feel like we should lynch someone today
viskara just joined, moon warrior crow/speed have claimed, idk about magy but if they're town they are usually really good at scumhunting and i dont think we can afford losing a valuable player like them. rosayc is likely going to get modkilled anyways and tasty.... tasty i doNt know some posts ping off to me but on the other hand they arent playing all that differently from other games where they're town so im inclined to leave them alone for now. so that leaves storm for me who ive never played with before (or if i did, it was years ago and i dont remember)

Did you vote for Storm because Cog was voting for them and you just wanted a lynch so you went with it, or because you actually had suspicions about Storm? If it’s the latter, what pinged you off?

How do you feel about Moon, Warrior, and Speedy’s claims? Do you believe them all, or are there any of them that don’t seem quite right?

Last topic, since I’m kinda curious about this: which of my posts pinged you off? Is there anything you’d like me to clarify for you?

I don’t know how I feel about Moon’s claim. I mean, the details don’t all seem to match up, and every clarification about it just serves to make me feel more and more confused about it.

I mean, it does seem to match up slightly, what with Warrior receiving a message meant for Cog, but I don’t understand how redirection can roleblock healing, and it just seems a little questionable. Plus, even if the claim of having a redirection ability is true, it doesn’t necessarily mean Moon is town. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the large majority of the time, redirection is a mafia ability, is it not?

I can’t tell if this is just me dwelling on my earlier sus of them or just being confused about their ability, but something about the whole roleclaiming bit doesn’t seem quite right to me. For now, they’re the most suspicious person in my eyes.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote=Your mods]The beginning of day 4 will be moved to a later time. Lock down will be at 10 FR.[/quote]
Your mods wrote:
The beginning of day 4 will be moved to a later time. Lock down will be at 10 FR.
FRT +3 | He/him/his | ENFJ
I'm not sure of the specifics, but I got a result that said something along the lines of the lock of my medicine cabinets had been changed and I couldn't heal. Then I got the letter meant for Cog.
I'm not sure of the specifics, but I got a result that said something along the lines of the lock of my medicine cabinets had been changed and I couldn't heal. Then I got the letter meant for Cog.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
So it sounds like those were separate actions then. Can you share what the letter said?
So it sounds like those were separate actions then. Can you share what the letter said?
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive

I can't copy/past but it was just asking if you were mafia. Also it said bees don't have lungs. I have no clue why.
@Cognitive

I can't copy/past but it was just asking if you were mafia. Also it said bees don't have lungs. I have no clue why.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37