Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Low-stress movies or TV suggestions?
1 2
@SomewhatEternal
Redwall actually got a TV series back in the late 90s on Canadian TV. Season 1 was an adaptation of Redwall, Season 2 was Mattimeo, and Season 3 hopped back quite a ways and covered Martin the Warrior.

It's a fun and happy little series, though fair warning; the end of Martin the Warrior still makes me tear up.
@SomewhatEternal
Redwall actually got a TV series back in the late 90s on Canadian TV. Season 1 was an adaptation of Redwall, Season 2 was Mattimeo, and Season 3 hopped back quite a ways and covered Martin the Warrior.

It's a fun and happy little series, though fair warning; the end of Martin the Warrior still makes me tear up.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I suggest Hilda! A cute fantasy show on Netflix that really gives you a nice happy feeling!
I suggest Hilda! A cute fantasy show on Netflix that really gives you a nice happy feeling!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ChasingAndromeda" date="2019-08-12 23:00:18" ] How to Train Your Dragon. Beautiful music, wonderful plot, breathtaking animation...DR A GO NS! I love watching it when I'm down. [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2019-08-14 22:04:52" ] I suggest Hilda! A cute fantasy show on Netflix that really gives you a nice happy feeling! [/quote] these ^ also [b]moana[/b] is one of my go to feel good movies, and the first [b]harry potter[/b] movie is cute on netflix I'd recommend [b]nailed it![/b] there's a bunch of seasons and it's pretty darn funny, perfect to have running in the background also from netflix there's [b]she-ra and the princesses of power[/b] is which has a few more feels than just good but pretty darn wholesome, (there's also the og version which isnt too bad) oh and also [b]carmen sandiego[/b] which is like she-ra mixed with wild kratts but an interesting enough plot that it doesn't just feel like a show for lil kids if you don't mind really basic, stupid humour there's also one called [b]buddy thunderstruck[/b] [s]it makes the 7 yr old boy in me laugh[/s] and basically any season of [b]pokemon[/b] is perfect too, it's one of my favourite feel-good shows, everything always turns out ok in the end and it's all just happy adventures (the movies are ok too but they tend to punch you in the feels a bit) oops that's quite a few but I hope you find something good to watch! remember everything will be ok [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
ChasingAndromeda wrote on 2019-08-12 23:00:18:
How to Train Your Dragon. Beautiful music, wonderful plot, breathtaking animation...DR A GO NS! I love watching it when I'm down.
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2019-08-14 22:04:52:
these ^

also moana is one of my go to feel good movies, and the first harry potter movie is cute

on netflix I'd recommend nailed it! there's a bunch of seasons and it's pretty darn funny, perfect to have running in the background

also from netflix there's she-ra and the princesses of power is which has a few more feels than just good but pretty darn wholesome, (there's also the og version which isnt too bad)
oh and also carmen sandiego which is like she-ra mixed with wild kratts but an interesting enough plot that it doesn't just feel like a show for lil kids
if you don't mind really basic, stupid humour there's also one called buddy thunderstruck it makes the 7 yr old boy in me laugh

and basically any season of pokemon is perfect too, it's one of my favourite feel-good shows, everything always turns out ok in the end and it's all just happy adventures (the movies are ok too but they tend to punch you in the feels a bit)

oops that's quite a few but I hope you find something good to watch!
remember everything will be ok
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
one series that makes me go soft is any installment of winnie the pooh. s' just a boy and his stuffed animals having fun n being friends its so soft
one series that makes me go soft is any installment of winnie the pooh. s' just a boy and his stuffed animals having fun n being friends its so soft
difbanner.gif
Rookie, She/Her, FR time +3. Rudegirl.
[LIST] [*]STAR trek [*]mushishi [*]space [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] dandy [/LIST] i hope you feel better [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
  • STAR trek
  • mushishi
  • space dandy

i hope you feel better
[quote name="Hawktalon" date="2019-08-11 18:04:06" ] The Lego Movie is my go-to when I need a feel good movie. It's got a deep enough plot to keep me entertained no matter how many times I've seen it but the themes are so wholesome that it never fails to make me smile. Plus it's got some really stupid silly jokes, which are just the kind I like. XD [/quote] Watch the Lego Batman movie its samey but differenty Also look up satisfying things on youtube or fennec foxes their ADORABLE 'screams eternally'
Hawktalon wrote on 2019-08-11 18:04:06:
The Lego Movie is my go-to when I need a feel good movie. It's got a deep enough plot to keep me entertained no matter how many times I've seen it but the themes are so wholesome that it never fails to make me smile. Plus it's got some really stupid silly jokes, which are just the kind I like. XD

Watch the Lego Batman movie its samey but differenty Also look up satisfying things on youtube or fennec foxes their ADORABLE 'screams eternally'
I'd suggest watching some Bob ross if you're into painting, and even if you aren't, it's super relaxing to watch!

If you like watching youtube, I can suggest watching CallMeCarson's SMP Live Vods! Its minecraft but it's super fun to watch everyone building stuff up from scratch and watching all of the friends just chat and such!
I'd suggest watching some Bob ross if you're into painting, and even if you aren't, it's super relaxing to watch!

If you like watching youtube, I can suggest watching CallMeCarson's SMP Live Vods! Its minecraft but it's super fun to watch everyone building stuff up from scratch and watching all of the friends just chat and such!
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
@somewhateternal

DEFINITELY MLP:FIM

(my little pony: friendship is magic)

trust me

also let me know if you pick it or want more information

im not a brony
@somewhateternal

DEFINITELY MLP:FIM

(my little pony: friendship is magic)

trust me

also let me know if you pick it or want more information

im not a brony
I would like to mention any BBC wildlife show on Netflix. They are extremely relaxing and there is one that is voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch called South Pacific.
I would like to mention any BBC wildlife show on Netflix. They are extremely relaxing and there is one that is voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch called South Pacific.
dq2f6b.jpg
[quote name="Shlambini" date="2019-09-02 19:30:34" ]If you like watching youtube, I can suggest watching CallMeCarson's SMP Live Vods! Its minecraft but it's super fun to watch everyone building stuff up from scratch and watching all of the friends just chat and such! [/quote] YES i highly recommend this his group of friends has such chaotic energy. i highly suggest watching the episode where schlatt and antvenom fight over stal that ep made me cry
Shlambini wrote on 2019-09-02 19:30:34:

YES i highly recommend this his group of friends has such chaotic energy. i highly suggest watching the episode where schlatt and antvenom fight over stal that ep made me cry
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2