Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level 27 Baldwin Brewing Service
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@NiTi1 Yes, I already sent you a CR two days ago. :o
@NiTi1 Yes, I already sent you a CR two days ago. :o
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Asterodea Oh, my ~ apologizes as this happened last event. My alerts have been hiccupping lately.[emoji=guardian confused size=1] I'll get that started right away c:
@Asterodea

Oh, my ~ apologizes as this happened last event. My alerts have been hiccupping lately. I'll get that started right away c:
jA0Unwf.png lfpb_by_anuacyl-d889j33.png 2h6gdhe.png
@NiTi1 that would be okay - would you be interested in weekly transmutes? maybe like 20 items a week, so you can continue to brew in between transmuting? thanks!
@NiTi1 that would be okay - would you be interested in weekly transmutes? maybe like 20 items a week, so you can continue to brew in between transmuting? thanks!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@napstabl00k

Sounds good to me! I'm currently brewing 200 Embers for Asterodea. Once their brews are complete, I can begin transmuting your items. Feel free to send them over at your convenience c:
@napstabl00k

Sounds good to me! I'm currently brewing 200 Embers for Asterodea. Once their brews are complete, I can begin transmuting your items. Feel free to send them over at your convenience c:
@klee

Hello there & apologizes for the delayed response as stated above my alerts have been "glitchy.

I just finished up Asterodea's order & the cauldron is available should you still be interested in me brewing the two gaoler trail genes. Feel free to send over the mats/currency at your convenience c:
@klee

Hello there & apologizes for the delayed response as stated above my alerts have been "glitchy.

I just finished up Asterodea's order & the cauldron is available should you still be interested in me brewing the two gaoler trail genes. Feel free to send over the mats/currency at your convenience c:
@NiTi1 Yes please! :) I'll send the mats over via PM!
@NiTi1 Yes please! :) I'll send the mats over via PM!
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@NiTi1 could I get a Gaoler Trail gene when your cauldron is free? I have the materials ready to go.
@NiTi1 could I get a Gaoler Trail gene when your cauldron is free? I have the materials ready to go.
@Morchella

Hello there & sure thing! I transmute in between item requests, that said, feel free to send over the mats/currency & I'll get your brew started asap c:
@Morchella

Hello there & sure thing! I transmute in between item requests, that said, feel free to send over the mats/currency & I'll get your brew started asap c:
Hi there, @NiTi1 !

I'd love another Gaoler Trail whenever you get the chance. I'll CR the materials...
Hi there, @NiTi1 !

I'd love another Gaoler Trail whenever you get the chance. I'll CR the materials...
@Morchella

Sure thing! I just started another Scorpion gene & will begin your Gaoler Trail as soon as the current brew is done c:
@Morchella

Sure thing! I just started another Scorpion gene & will begin your Gaoler Trail as soon as the current brew is done c:
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22