Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Skin/Accent Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
@Undel (Im pretty sure you cant get pings anyway but w/e)

I appreciate the reply a lot. I guess the Jungle princess mistake was on my side, and im probably going to just end up having to dig 25$ out of my own pocket once I figure out which accent im going to be 10 behind on. Unless thees some way I can return 10 of these Jungle princess's in for 10 of another accent.

I knew why a lot of my accents were declined, that wasn't the issue. I guess ive gotten cheeky lately and I wanted to see how far I could push the lineart, but the recently submitted tundra accents should be much better. My main issue is more i have to wait until all of my accents have been accepted before I can start resubmitting ones, because im unaware to which ones have been declined. Its the waiting that bugs me, not the decline itself most of the time.

I definitively still have a few more, you've accepted 6 of my.... 15? different accents :p
@Undel (Im pretty sure you cant get pings anyway but w/e)

I appreciate the reply a lot. I guess the Jungle princess mistake was on my side, and im probably going to just end up having to dig 25$ out of my own pocket once I figure out which accent im going to be 10 behind on. Unless thees some way I can return 10 of these Jungle princess's in for 10 of another accent.

I knew why a lot of my accents were declined, that wasn't the issue. I guess ive gotten cheeky lately and I wanted to see how far I could push the lineart, but the recently submitted tundra accents should be much better. My main issue is more i have to wait until all of my accents have been accepted before I can start resubmitting ones, because im unaware to which ones have been declined. Its the waiting that bugs me, not the decline itself most of the time.

I definitively still have a few more, you've accepted 6 of my.... 15? different accents :p
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Undel hello! Recently I changed my username but all my old skins are still under the old username (whimsybean).

The accents are Frost Love and Gold Drip, is it possible to change them?
@Undel hello! Recently I changed my username but all my old skins are still under the old username (whimsybean).

The accents are Frost Love and Gold Drip, is it possible to change them?
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
not exactly sure if this should go here but the male coatl template is twice as big as the others and needs to be shrunk, right now its 1500 by 1500
not exactly sure if this should go here but the male coatl template is twice as big as the others and needs to be shrunk, right now its 1500 by 1500
headshot_forum.png
Aaah-- I noticed after I received it but my accent Gilded Prestige is showing the Imperial Female icon when it's for Males-!! Although males can wear it just fine. [img]http://i.gyazo.com/e44a2a9532ad9f9726e96e5a571699f4.png[/img]
Aaah-- I noticed after I received it but my accent Gilded Prestige is showing the Imperial Female icon when it's for Males-!! Although males can wear it just fine.

e44a2a9532ad9f9726e96e5a571699f4.png
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/140/8/e/uhhh____by_game__cube-d7j23zx.png[/img] I got my skin today (YAY)...but, i couldnt put it on my Pearlcatcher, who it is for. And i looked and it said...Deity Male Only.....can you fix this with out me having to send it back, or, no?
uhhh____by_game__cube-d7j23zx.png

I got my skin today (YAY)...but, i couldnt put it on my Pearlcatcher, who it is for. And i looked and it said...Deity Male Only.....can you fix this with out me having to send it back, or, no?
ezimba17652558648300.png
ezimba17652525162300.png
Check out my Page for links
Can you please be specific if you decline a skin / accent? I have followed all of the rules with accents - the shading is darker than the color under it, the line art is darker than the color it sits on top of, etc - and twice I've had accents declined with no explanation. This leaves me having to guess at what I am supposed to fix, since I followed the rules to begin with. Or perhaps the guidelines need to be more specific?

Also you need to put the accent name somewhere. I have a Fae accent in queue right now and a reorder of a Pearlcatcher accent.
Can you please be specific if you decline a skin / accent? I have followed all of the rules with accents - the shading is darker than the color under it, the line art is darker than the color it sits on top of, etc - and twice I've had accents declined with no explanation. This leaves me having to guess at what I am supposed to fix, since I followed the rules to begin with. Or perhaps the guidelines need to be more specific?

Also you need to put the accent name somewhere. I have a Fae accent in queue right now and a reorder of a Pearlcatcher accent.
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
adoJgua.png

This was submitted for Coatl Females... it's for Males. I can only put it on females. However, it's displaying the male icon. Could I get this fixed?
adoJgua.png

This was submitted for Coatl Females... it's for Males. I can only put it on females. However, it's displaying the male icon. Could I get this fixed?
@undel - Or who ever did this current skin batch XD I got this accent returned today for the following reasons: "This looks great, but the line art and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. Please fix and resubmit." Well, I am 100% certain this is not the case, as here is the accent, [img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/gourmet_cracker/test03_zpsd8e6230c.png[/img] [img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/gourmet_cracker/psy_glow_zpsd00a5530.png[/img] Normally I'd just copy the linework and shadow layer back into the accent/skin and resubmit if I get rejection letters, but this is the second one in a week, and even the first one I got was questionable. It was for the Leviathan Trench Relic, telling me I erased into the shadow layers. When I copied the shadow layer from the original PSD into the skin, there was no difference, at least none that I could see :/
@undel - Or who ever did this current skin batch XD

I got this accent returned today for the following reasons:

"This looks great, but the line art and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. Please fix and resubmit."

Well, I am 100% certain this is not the case, as here is the accent,

test03_zpsd8e6230c.png

psy_glow_zpsd00a5530.png

Normally I'd just copy the linework and shadow layer back into the accent/skin and resubmit if I get rejection letters, but this is the second one in a week, and even the first one I got was questionable. It was for the Leviathan Trench Relic, telling me I erased into the shadow layers. When I copied the shadow layer from the original PSD into the skin, there was no difference, at least none that I could see :/
Accent Shop
Uhhh...I kind of have a bizarre problem XDD;;; You see, I [i]definitely [/i]submitted this accent pack (order #2556) with the title "Blue Tiger Much Shine M", but when I got it....uhhh.... [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/ghostneko/FR%20Accents/wh-what_zpsaae6839e.png[/img] ...The title is now my name?? 8'DD Could you please change them to the correct title? (Otherwise they seem very awkward) Thanks! Also, I'm getting a little concerned because I submitted another accent [i]right[/i] after this one and still haven't gotten it yet (order 2557 - a reprint of So Tiger Much Shine F Im - for female imps). I got 2556 back a couple days ago. Is 2557 still in progress, or......?
Uhhh...I kind of have a bizarre problem XDD;;;

You see, I definitely submitted this accent pack (order #2556) with the title "Blue Tiger Much Shine M", but when I got it....uhhh....
wh-what_zpsaae6839e.png

...The title is now my name?? 8'DD

Could you please change them to the correct title? (Otherwise they seem very awkward) Thanks!

Also, I'm getting a little concerned because I submitted another accent right after this one and still haven't gotten it yet (order 2557 - a reprint of So Tiger Much Shine F Im - for female imps). I got 2556 back a couple days ago. Is 2557 still in progress, or......?
UEKFohX.png
I just wanted to point out that I agree with Pesticide. I just got an accent denied for the same reason, and while it was dark, I have gotten so many other darker accents accepted before. I see no problem with my previous accents and none with the last one either. [b]I hope that the rules haven't gotten drastically stricter, because I do not think darkness equals unclear. [/b] [i]Especially since most of my accents are a play on the contrast between light and dark ;_;[/i] for example, some of my previous (accepted) accents/skins in the darkest of ranges; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588/58764_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=583468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5835/583468_350.png[/img] [/url] Other than that, cheers, and thanks for a good job! c:
I just wanted to point out that I agree with Pesticide.

I just got an accent denied for the same reason, and while it was dark, I have gotten so many other darker accents accepted before. I see no problem with my previous accents and none with the last one either.

I hope that the rules haven't gotten drastically stricter, because I do not think darkness equals unclear.
Especially since most of my accents are a play on the contrast between light and dark ;_;

for example, some of my previous (accepted) accents/skins in the darkest of ranges;

58764_350.png

583468_350.png

Other than that, cheers, and thanks for a good job! c:
s0VUoD0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69