Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runestones not appearing.
1 2 3 4 5
Well, looks like it's just as well I'm about to sign off for the night, since I am having the same access issues myself, and like many others it only started in the last hour. Crossing my fingers and hoping it resolves like the last issue I was having a few days ago with the Coliseum.
Well, looks like it's just as well I'm about to sign off for the night, since I am having the same access issues myself, and like many others it only started in the last hour. Crossing my fingers and hoping it resolves like the last issue I was having a few days ago with the Coliseum.
I'm having the same problem with Runestones as well, but everything else seems to be working other than being slow :c
I haven't been able to play at all the last day or so
I'm having the same problem with Runestones as well, but everything else seems to be working other than being slow :c
I haven't been able to play at all the last day or so
[quote name="Chezzeh" date="2013-07-09 19:11:20" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=402828#403113"]I'm having the same issue with Runes and Jigsaw. With Coli, I can battle things, but it won't load the team organization page. :C[/quote] Same here, although I had assumed with the organization page that the connection had just cut out or something, as it has previously refused to load and then later worked just fine. I have also tried the alternate link for Runestones, which didn't work any better.
I'm having the same issue with Runes and Jigsaw. With Coli, I can battle things, but it won't load the team organization page. :C
Same here, although I had assumed with the organization page that the connection had just cut out or something, as it has previously refused to load and then later worked just fine. I have also tried the alternate link for Runestones, which didn't work any better.
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
I'm having similar issues. Shame, too, because I was ready to grind for some treasure.
I'm having similar issues. Shame, too, because I was ready to grind for some treasure.
yep, runes is just coming up blank :c
yep, runes is just coming up blank :c
0kUuRqv.png
@Mega -- Same :C Actually I was just finishing a round of Runes when the problem started for me. I cleared the board and the counter counted to zero and no score board came up.

Tried using the alternate link, that wouldn't even load the game up. And then when I refreshed the regular link, it was the same thing there. Very strange.
@Mega -- Same :C Actually I was just finishing a round of Runes when the problem started for me. I cleared the board and the counter counted to zero and no score board came up.

Tried using the alternate link, that wouldn't even load the game up. And then when I refreshed the regular link, it was the same thing there. Very strange.
littlefrsig.png
This is happening to me too. :c
This is happening to me too. :c
HE/IT | FR+3
I can't even reach the coliseum. Games aren't loading. Just kinda.. sitting here. Wondering what to do.
I can't even reach the coliseum. Games aren't loading. Just kinda.. sitting here. Wondering what to do.
7HHhXy5.png
On the other hand, Higher or Lower is working just fine. Maybe because it's a simpler app?
On the other hand, Higher or Lower is working just fine. Maybe because it's a simpler app?
Having the same problem, with Jigsaw too...
Having the same problem, with Jigsaw too...
1 2 3 4 5