Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Choose your path (free giveaway chain!!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
@DuskofDawn12
Thank you! It's so cute!
@DuskofDawn12
Thank you! It's so cute!
I’m not sure if I can just jump in with paths without taking one before, but this is so cute, I wanna join! So if it’s cool for me to start with path descriptions....
  1. This path is dark and narrow, branches from overgrown trees closing in. You smell something rotting, and hear a faint rumbling noise.

2. This path is well lit, friendly looking, but no end in sight. There’s lots of greenery and wildlife along the way.

3. This path is confusing and twisted. The longer you look at it, the less it looks like a path at all.
I’m not sure if I can just jump in with paths without taking one before, but this is so cute, I wanna join! So if it’s cool for me to start with path descriptions....
  1. This path is dark and narrow, branches from overgrown trees closing in. You smell something rotting, and hear a faint rumbling noise.

2. This path is well lit, friendly looking, but no end in sight. There’s lots of greenery and wildlife along the way.

3. This path is confusing and twisted. The longer you look at it, the less it looks like a path at all.
89349-FA2-C93-A-4-C28-BC37-66-ABDB339653.png
@enchantedArietta I take the well lit friendly path!
@enchantedArietta I take the well lit friendly path!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
@enchantedArietta I’ll take the dark and narrow path [emoji=bramble size=1]
@enchantedArietta I’ll take the dark and narrow path
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@enchantedArietta "The path is confusing and twisted." I think to myself as I step down it.
@enchantedArietta "The path is confusing and twisted." I think to myself as I step down it.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Boy, that was fast! This is fun :D @SmrTim you decide to take a leisurely stroll, picking some flowers to contribute to your evening meal. When you crouch down to pick them, you grab some bugs crawling amongst the dirt. As you continue walking, you even encounter a wild turkey! At the distant end is a lake, where you stop to fish. You won’t be going hungry tonight! [item=black-lipped wolfsbane]x15 [item=blue-stripe centipede]x15[item=incorporeal dinner]x15 [item=longfin angelfish]x15 @GrimdarkRoxy You cautiously approach the path, the rumbling growing stronger until you’re certain the earth may actually swallow you up. You turn to go back where you came from, but the branches have closed in, trapping you. When you turn back around, the source of the rumbling is looming over you. [item=graveyard guardian] @Lynz You begin to doubt whether the decision to walk down the path was even your own. It pulls you, stumbling haphazardly along the pavement. The world is spinning, the path is infinite. You walk along it for what feels like eternity until you pass out. At last, it has released you from its clutches. You wake up in a daze, with a few confusing items at your side. [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=rusted treasure chest]x2[item=green goo]x2 (That’s the end of mine, somebody start another!)
Boy, that was fast! This is fun :D

@SmrTim you decide to take a leisurely stroll, picking some flowers to contribute to your evening meal. When you crouch down to pick them, you grab some bugs crawling amongst the dirt. As you continue walking, you even encounter a wild turkey! At the distant end is a lake, where you stop to fish. You won’t be going hungry tonight!

Black-lipped Wolfsbane x15 Blue-Stripe Centipede x15 Incorporeal Dinner x15 Longfin Angelfish x15

@GrimdarkRoxy You cautiously approach the path, the rumbling growing stronger until you’re certain the earth may actually swallow you up. You turn to go back where you came from, but the branches have closed in, trapping you. When you turn back around, the source of the rumbling is looming over you.

Graveyard Guardian

@Lynz You begin to doubt whether the decision to walk down the path was even your own. It pulls you, stumbling haphazardly along the pavement. The world is spinning, the path is infinite. You walk along it for what feels like eternity until you pass out. At last, it has released you from its clutches. You wake up in a daze, with a few confusing items at your side.

Vial of Hypnotic Sight Rusted Treasure Chest x2 Green Goo x2

(That’s the end of mine, somebody start another!)
89349-FA2-C93-A-4-C28-BC37-66-ABDB339653.png
@EternalBlaze
Hey! it's been a little while since ya said you would send our replies. Everything alright? No rush.
@EternalBlaze
Hey! it's been a little while since ya said you would send our replies. Everything alright? No rush.
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
im waiting for some paths since i already got a giveaway forum that people use frequently and theres like nothing left which means i got not much to give away lol.
im waiting for some paths since i already got a giveaway forum that people use frequently and theres like nothing left which means i got not much to give away lol.
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
RIP? waiting for some path's
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22