Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 1009 1010
@whimsicalwinds

Done. In the future, please use this thread for add/remove requests, not the pinglist thread. :)
@whimsicalwinds

Done. In the future, please use this thread for add/remove requests, not the pinglist thread. :)
@NekkoChan Okay, sorry about that.
@NekkoChan Okay, sorry about that.
original.gif
Can you add me to the pinglist for Accent: Rainbow Scales, Journeyman Satchels, Sakura Flowerfall, Raven Sylvian Dress, Broken Penny Jar, Tertiary Gene: Firefly and Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)
Can you add me to the pinglist for Accent: Rainbow Scales, Journeyman Satchels, Sakura Flowerfall, Raven Sylvian Dress, Broken Penny Jar, Tertiary Gene: Firefly and Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)
rZeTI6j.png Check out my art shop!
@Bladeofthestars

Done. The firefly gene swap is on right now, until 18:00.
@Bladeofthestars

Done. The firefly gene swap is on right now, until 18:00.
@NekkoChan
Could I be removed for Autumn Sea Dragon and Perching Java Sparrow, but added to Chocolate Ferret? Thank you in advance!
@NekkoChan
Could I be removed for Autumn Sea Dragon and Perching Java Sparrow, but added to Chocolate Ferret? Thank you in advance!
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
@NerdyDisco Done. You're welcome!
@NerdyDisco Done. You're welcome!
@NekkoChan

Can I be removed from removed from the pinglists for Cinderkelp Loach, Quetzeel, Sunlit Kelpie Mane, & added to the one for Sakura Flowerfall? Thanks!
@NekkoChan

Can I be removed from removed from the pinglists for Cinderkelp Loach, Quetzeel, Sunlit Kelpie Mane, & added to the one for Sakura Flowerfall? Thanks!
MRMeAKr.png
@frameofreality

Done!
@frameofreality

Done!
uCR5SCW.png
Could I be added to the list for Chocolate Ferret?
Thank you!
Could I be added to the list for Chocolate Ferret?
Thank you!
@XJSX Done. You're welcome!
@XJSX Done. You're welcome!
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 1009 1010