Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T]Cranial Hornhelm KS skull item
1 2
EDIT: Alright, thanks so far, between here and Tumblr I have a good feel for the value of this item in game currency now! [u] [b][i]I have an extra Cranial Hornhelm from the Kickstarter. [/i][/b][/u] And to show I do own this, here's a dragon of mine wearing it: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574/57329_350.png[/img] [/url] I want art in return for this item. NO TREASURE/NO GEMS. I will consider trades only for KS Familiars and nothing else in game. Sorry! I'm a full time professional artist myself, so I'm a little more critical of who I accept art from. [b]Want to offer? -Link me your gallery online, not just one sample. -How many characters will you accept? -What style/level of detail will you allow? -If you do traditional art will you consider shipping the originals? ( I would be happy to arrange additional fees in ingame money OR Paypal Cash for shipping costs) -What type of characters are you comfortable drawing? OR Are there any types of characters you can not, or will not draw? ie/ humans, monsters, anthros, etc.[/b] I have characters that all ranges of things, humans, near humans, anthros, and four legged monsters/animals. I am honestly not that interested in having my dragons drawn. I already have some offers privately, but anyone here can toss in a 'bid' so to speak. I'm going to consider my options for a few days and privately note the person I want to swap with. [b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][u][/u]
EDIT: Alright, thanks so far, between here and Tumblr I have a good feel for the value of this item in game currency now!

I have an extra Cranial Hornhelm from the Kickstarter.

And to show I do own this, here's a dragon of mine wearing it:

57329_350.png

I want art in return for this item. NO TREASURE/NO GEMS. I will consider trades only for KS Familiars and nothing else in game. Sorry!
I'm a full time professional artist myself, so I'm a little more critical of who I accept art from.

Want to offer?

-Link me your gallery online, not just one sample.
-How many characters will you accept?
-What style/level of detail will you allow?
-If you do traditional art will you consider shipping the originals? ( I would be happy to arrange additional fees in ingame money OR Paypal Cash for shipping costs)
-What type of characters are you comfortable drawing? OR Are there any types of characters you can not, or will not draw? ie/ humans, monsters, anthros, etc.

I have characters that all ranges of things, humans, near humans, anthros, and four legged monsters/animals. I am honestly not that interested in having my dragons drawn.

I already have some offers privately, but anyone here can toss in a 'bid' so to speak. I'm going to consider my options for a few days and privately note the person I want to swap with.

Asis - Fantasy webcomic
@Skulldog You're looking at at /least/ 7 million pure treasure judging by recent sales. You'll probably get even more if you decide to accept items as value.
@Skulldog You're looking at at /least/ 7 million pure treasure judging by recent sales. You'll probably get even more if you decide to accept items as value.
@Skulldog
About a week ago, I saw some going for 15mil. In the last month, prices fluctuated between 10-15mil. Hope that helps :)
@Skulldog
About a week ago, I saw some going for 15mil. In the last month, prices fluctuated between 10-15mil. Hope that helps :)
jaZD1S7.png
@byou @fortytwo Thanks guys! Good to have some range idea from people that have seen them sell so far! :D
@byou @fortytwo Thanks guys! Good to have some range idea from people that have seen them sell so far! :D
Asis - Fantasy webcomic
Think @Yami is offering 15m for one?
Think @Yami is offering 15m for one?
Bumping for switch from price check to trading thread. Going to leave this open for a few days then, settle on a swap for art!
Bumping for switch from price check to trading thread. Going to leave this open for a few days then, settle on a swap for art!
Asis - Fantasy webcomic
@Skulldog
i bought my hornhelm for 33k gems (16.5 mil treasure) in value a couple weeks ago. i realize you're no longer looking for price checks but i thought i'd throw in my two cents. ^u^

if i had any capacity for art at all i'd try to make an offer, but as it is, i'll just wish you luck~
@Skulldog
i bought my hornhelm for 33k gems (16.5 mil treasure) in value a couple weeks ago. i realize you're no longer looking for price checks but i thought i'd throw in my two cents. ^u^

if i had any capacity for art at all i'd try to make an offer, but as it is, i'll just wish you luck~
Hm. Well. I draw mainly humans unfortunately. I can't link too well because I'm on my phone but my da full of my sketches is noireblanc. I enjoy drawing dudes and demons
Hm. Well. I draw mainly humans unfortunately. I can't link too well because I'm on my phone but my da full of my sketches is noireblanc. I enjoy drawing dudes and demons
Throwing in my two-bits here as requested. Would be interested in offering art!

Gallery: http://neogeen.tumblr.com/archive
Characters: One to Three (Interaction)
Style/Detail: Stylized painted (unless otherwise requested)
Mail: Yes, not a problem. But would much prefer to work digital. Can deliver original files/work at a specific print size.
Preference: Monsters, dragons, animals, machines. Weakest at humans.

Only stipulation for me is I'm out of the country for 1 month and would be unable to start anything until I return at the start of July.
Throwing in my two-bits here as requested. Would be interested in offering art!

Gallery: http://neogeen.tumblr.com/archive
Characters: One to Three (Interaction)
Style/Detail: Stylized painted (unless otherwise requested)
Mail: Yes, not a problem. But would much prefer to work digital. Can deliver original files/work at a specific print size.
Preference: Monsters, dragons, animals, machines. Weakest at humans.

Only stipulation for me is I'm out of the country for 1 month and would be unable to start anything until I return at the start of July.
fr_sad2.png
eh. Why not

here is my shop
It has examples and, under the bribe section, a link to other options. I dont know a variety pack or a painting or something. Only if you're interested, of course ^^
I'm limiting it to one character, though if you'd want multiple painted headshots or something that would be...more than one?
Either one fullbody painted piece or a few painted headshots or several celshaded items. Your preference. Or if you need help designing a character or something that can be arranged.
Digital (unless it's a design thing in which case I can ship you a sketch book of gestures and such, given shipping costs is covered)

and gallery

also just going to say that I wouldn't be able to start any time soon. So if timeliness is a priority I dont think I'm your best bet.
eh. Why not

here is my shop
It has examples and, under the bribe section, a link to other options. I dont know a variety pack or a painting or something. Only if you're interested, of course ^^
I'm limiting it to one character, though if you'd want multiple painted headshots or something that would be...more than one?
Either one fullbody painted piece or a few painted headshots or several celshaded items. Your preference. Or if you need help designing a character or something that can be arranged.
Digital (unless it's a design thing in which case I can ship you a sketch book of gestures and such, given shipping costs is covered)

and gallery

also just going to say that I wouldn't be able to start any time soon. So if timeliness is a priority I dont think I'm your best bet.
NnYxXrI.png
1 2