Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Choose your path (free giveaway chain!!)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
OH MY GOSH, I thought this thread was dead!
OH MY GOSH, I thought this thread was dead!
@Oracleclan
Me too! It's a miracle this came back!
@Oracleclan
Me too! It's a miracle this came back!
Dead? It only started in August
Dead? It only started in August
@Duskofdawn
I thought it was dead too, everyone just stopped commenting for a while. Btw, can you start a new path?
@Duskofdawn
I thought it was dead too, everyone just stopped commenting for a while. Btw, can you start a new path?
1. A familiar path lies ahead, everyday you would take this route... back to the lair. A few food scraps is seen ahead of the road
2. Many dragons have seemt to have walked through this path, it heads to a small den in front
3. You cant see far from here, a mist is forming around the path, would it be safe to go there?

Dont talk about how bad the path descriptions are!

Can i do more than 3?
1. A familiar path lies ahead, everyday you would take this route... back to the lair. A few food scraps is seen ahead of the road
2. Many dragons have seemt to have walked through this path, it heads to a small den in front
3. You cant see far from here, a mist is forming around the path, would it be safe to go there?

Dont talk about how bad the path descriptions are!

Can i do more than 3?
I’ll take the misty path! :D
@Duskofdawn12 (oops)
I’ll take the misty path! :D
@Duskofdawn12 (oops)
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
@Duskofdawn12
I'll go down the familiar path!
@Duskofdawn12
I'll go down the familiar path!
Can I take the path that many dragons have taken?
@duskofdawn12 my bad
Can I take the path that many dragons have taken?
@duskofdawn12 my bad
mB6g9wx.png
@fridaeicecream @breezydragon

be sure to actually ping @duskofdawn12
@fridaeicecream @breezydragon

be sure to actually ping @duskofdawn12
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
lol im subscribed to the thread don't really have to ping, just at least 1 person ping I'll be fine. @BreezyDragon You walked down the path, the mist is surrounding you now. You felt a bit tired. But after a while in the mist, you got used to it. Then, you saw something somehow shining in the mist. You grabbed it before it disappeared back into the mist. What you got: [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight]x2[item=Haunting Amber Taildecor] @Meowcatlevert You walk down the familiar path, picking a few scraps of food on the way. You then saw a litte [item=Ragamouse] hiding in the corner, trying to break into the clan's hoard. You scoop him up and brought him home too along with the food scraps! :) @fridaeicecream You walk towards the small den ahead, you see a pretty small but old dragon through the window. You didn't want to disturb him so you turned to leave. But suddenly the den's door opened, and the old dragon handed you a wrapped present. What is in there? You opened the present to see, a [item=Scholar][skin=9444] Sorry if those presents are bad! Those are the few items I can spare!
lol im subscribed to the thread don't really have to ping, just at least 1 person ping I'll be fine.

@BreezyDragon
You walked down the path, the mist is surrounding you now. You felt a bit tired. But after a while in the mist, you got used to it. Then, you saw something somehow shining in the mist. You grabbed it before it disappeared back into the mist.
What you got:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight x2 Haunting Amber Taildecor
@Meowcatlevert
You walk down the familiar path, picking a few scraps of food on the way. You then saw a litte Ragamouse hiding in the corner, trying to break into the clan's hoard. You scoop him up and brought him home too along with the food scraps! :)

@fridaeicecream
You walk towards the small den ahead, you see a pretty small but old dragon through the window. You didn't want to disturb him so you turned to leave. But suddenly the den's door opened, and the old dragon handed you a wrapped present. What is in there? You opened the present to see, a Scholar

Sorry if those presents are bad! Those are the few items I can spare!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22