Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add descriptions for different lair tabs
I would LOVE if we could add like a 250 character description to each lair tab. It could be similar to the "broadcast message" on user pages. Or, as an example, if you wanted to take it a step further and allow BB code, users could even make a tab for their hatcheries and link to the thread. this could also allow people to put in little header pics if they wanted! it could be the same size as a forum signature.

Pleeeeaaase FR this would help super lazy people like me with lore. We can just condense it into bite-sized sentences and if we want, we can expand on it in each of our dragon's bios.

Also sometimes it hurts to read text-heavy bios even if i'm interested in the lore. Having simple little summaries of a person's clan would be really cool!!
I would LOVE if we could add like a 250 character description to each lair tab. It could be similar to the "broadcast message" on user pages. Or, as an example, if you wanted to take it a step further and allow BB code, users could even make a tab for their hatcheries and link to the thread. this could also allow people to put in little header pics if they wanted! it could be the same size as a forum signature.

Pleeeeaaase FR this would help super lazy people like me with lore. We can just condense it into bite-sized sentences and if we want, we can expand on it in each of our dragon's bios.

Also sometimes it hurts to read text-heavy bios even if i'm interested in the lore. Having simple little summaries of a person's clan would be really cool!!
3aAJVhJ.png
Support!

Just now I was debating where I'd put 'clan lore' as opposed to individual dragon lore. It'd be nice to have a small description box beneath the tabs/above the dragons, in case you don't want it to take up your profile.
Support!

Just now I was debating where I'd put 'clan lore' as opposed to individual dragon lore. It'd be nice to have a small description box beneath the tabs/above the dragons, in case you don't want it to take up your profile.
Knight-by-bioluminosity.png
Big support! The ammount of freedom lair tabs added means that people can use them for different reasons (seperating a big clan into its various aspects, making smaller clans with different locations, etc.) A simple Bio would be so good to organize everything!
Big support! The ammount of freedom lair tabs added means that people can use them for different reasons (seperating a big clan into its various aspects, making smaller clans with different locations, etc.) A simple Bio would be so good to organize everything!
lightningshieldr.png MocgjKP.gif beastclanshieldl.png
Bless Kaepora
Bless Kaepora
ZQGfAQY.png
[quote name="Jessyta" date="2019-08-21 08:20:46" ] Bless Kaepora [/quote] BLESS
Jessyta wrote on 2019-08-21 08:20:46:
Bless Kaepora
BLESS
lightningshieldr.png MocgjKP.gif beastclanshieldl.png
[quote name="KUYASHII" date="2019-08-21 08:29:22" ] [quote name="Jessyta" date="2019-08-21 08:20:46" ] Bless Kaepora [/quote] BLESS [/quote] rrrRRRRRYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KUYASHII wrote on 2019-08-21 08:29:22:
Jessyta wrote on 2019-08-21 08:20:46:
Bless Kaepora
BLESS
rrrRRRRRYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
3aAJVhJ.png