Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Only one game, what it would be?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
Dwarf Fortress for sure. Even in it's alpha version it's the most funny, interesting and endless game I've ever played.
Dwarf Fortress for sure. Even in it's alpha version it's the most funny, interesting and endless game I've ever played.
you can call me Lu!
she/her
20 y.o.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle because the chao garden would keep me occupied forever. I'm also that one person that actually enjoys the emerald search stages, which are at random. The cheesy cut scenes warm my heart and trying to get an A rank on everything is a challenge I have yet to accomplish, so I say this game would be a good choice for myself.

And when you're bored, you have a jammin soundtrack to listen to.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle because the chao garden would keep me occupied forever. I'm also that one person that actually enjoys the emerald search stages, which are at random. The cheesy cut scenes warm my heart and trying to get an A rank on everything is a challenge I have yet to accomplish, so I say this game would be a good choice for myself.

And when you're bored, you have a jammin soundtrack to listen to.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
I love so many games... Would have to say Skyrim though.
I love so many games... Would have to say Skyrim though.
i dont play lots of games this is an easy choice

i choose the touhou

minecraft is a perfect choice too but i dont always have inspiration so ill stick to touhou which can supply a person probably a good few years of playtime
i dont play lots of games this is an easy choice

i choose the touhou

minecraft is a perfect choice too but i dont always have inspiration so ill stick to touhou which can supply a person probably a good few years of playtime
No-life that lives on Touhou and osu
Formerly Ice, now Light
Female - female pronouns lol
3 hours ahead of FR time
Way too little time on her hands
Plays Touhou
Likes Touhou
Kid Icarus Uprising! I always come back and play a couple of chapters every now and then. I don’t think any other game would make me nearly as sad if I couldn’t play it anymore.
Kid Icarus Uprising! I always come back and play a couple of chapters every now and then. I don’t think any other game would make me nearly as sad if I couldn’t play it anymore.
Never be afraid to ping me!
Happy Wars. I don't care what you say, but HW is the pinacle of my gaming life. Def. a very under-rated game! [img]https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/7jDHDC-UwB9AU7YkOlhTruC7UVU=/0x0:1000x562/1200x800/filters:focal(420x201:580x361)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/58957541/happy_wars_16.1339021791.0.jpg[/img]
Happy Wars.

I don't care what you say, but HW is the pinacle of my gaming life. Def. a very under-rated game!

happy_wars_16.1339021791.0.jpg
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
roll20/dnd (you can play it online)
For i will never get bored since nothing will be the same.
roll20/dnd (you can play it online)
For i will never get bored since nothing will be the same.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
List is updated :>

@Capricom

That looks actually really fun. Can't handle those faces.
I have not ever heard about this game tho :o

@Capricom

World of Warcraft.
World of Warcraft.
[quote name="Sakemanni" date="2019-08-22 03:51:20" ] List is updated :> @/Capricom That looks actually really fun. Can't handle those faces. I have not ever heard about this game tho :o [/quote] Yeah, it's super obscure but it's honestly really fun and easy to learn. Sadly it's only available on Xbox One now since they removed the PC and Xbox 360 version :,(
Sakemanni wrote on 2019-08-22 03:51:20:

@/Capricom

Yeah, it's super obscure but it's honestly really fun and easy to learn. Sadly it's only available on Xbox One now since they removed the PC and Xbox 360 version :,(
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14