Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Infectious Creations Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Aoji perfect there is someone ahead of you on the list so I will give it a few more hours for them to respond, if they havent by end of day Ill send her over to you :)
@Aoji perfect there is someone ahead of you on the list so I will give it a few more hours for them to respond, if they havent by end of day Ill send her over to you :)
542vgw7.png
@xXFallenOneXx

they can breed again in 15 days, so maybe in 20 days?
@xXFallenOneXx

they can breed again in 15 days, so maybe in 20 days?
542vgw7.png
I want one with xx berry, but would like to wait until next hatch and then hope to find one ^^
I want one with xx berry, but would like to wait until next hatch and then hope to find one ^^
I think I'll wait another round to see if a rare-eyed babe pops up :D
I think I'll wait another round to see if a rare-eyed babe pops up :D
I collect tangerine/rose/tangerine dragons and tangerine dragons in general.
feeeshyprance_zps9cc9cc76.gif091b5f96-85eb-428e-b771-f2943edae8eb.jpg
@VivaBaz00ka

you are first on my list for a baby and asked for a female would youblike one or wait for next round
@VivaBaz00ka

you are first on my list for a baby and asked for a female would youblike one or wait for next round
542vgw7.png
@eon62 Of course the babies are born during the few days I was inactive [emoji=coatl sad size=1] I checked your sales tab, I will wait for the next round for a female if you happen to breed them again. I’m sorry it didn’t work out!
@eon62 Of course the babies are born during the few days I was inactive I checked your sales tab, I will wait for the next round for a female if you happen to breed them again. I’m sorry it didn’t work out!
@VivaBaz00ka

of course I will be I will keep you at the top of the list :)
@VivaBaz00ka

of course I will be I will keep you at the top of the list :)
542vgw7.png
please feel free to make a offer on any babh I need these guys gone
please feel free to make a offer on any babh I need these guys gone
542vgw7.png
bump
bump
542vgw7.png
bump
bump
542vgw7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7