Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Art, Gladeling Gaolers, Stoned 25+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Denial It’s no problem at all!! That’s why I made the option :D I added it back to the prize pool and your name won’t be included in the draw for it so there’s no chance you get it again lol [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @crysta302 (Adoptable), @arudodonax (Gaoler Hatchling), @wolfdragon112 (Skin Pack), @BarrenLands (Skin Pack) Hello! Please claim or decline your raffle prizes as soon as you can. More details in the first post (updated) or two posts above. Crysta & arudodonax; your prizes can’t be put on the CR, so please respond here instead [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Denial
It’s no problem at all!! That’s why I made the option :D I added it back to the prize pool and your name won’t be included in the draw for it so there’s no chance you get it again lol

@crysta302 (Adoptable), @arudodonax (Gaoler Hatchling), @wolfdragon112 (Skin Pack), @BarrenLands (Skin Pack)
Hello! Please claim or decline your raffle prizes as soon as you can. More details in the first post (updated) or two posts above. Crysta & arudodonax; your prizes can’t be put on the CR, so please respond here instead
@ArcticDahlia
I would like to claim my prize! Could I get a adoptable of Xrivia?
@ArcticDahlia
I would like to claim my prize! Could I get a adoptable of Xrivia?

Frcomm69.png
@ArcticDahlia I will claim my prize! sorry it took so long to respond, i didn't get any of the pings
@ArcticDahlia I will claim my prize! sorry it took so long to respond, i didn't get any of the pings
YPdhEay.gifNRXYvEz.gif Zg3sQgD.gif ptPEss1.gif g4DcSLb.gif t5oXdlw.gif Q9gRUsY.gif chEAxo0.gif5UJyxc6.gif
@BarrenLands, @wolfdragon112 Hello - please claim/decline my offer on the Crossroads as soon as possible. If you’d like to be entered into the redraw, please post here @arudodonax You’re totally fine!! The hatchlings will be ready tomorrow :D @crysta302 Sure! I’ll start working on her as soon as I finish the my current adopt commission [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@BarrenLands, @wolfdragon112
Hello - please claim/decline my offer on the Crossroads as soon as possible. If you’d like to be entered into the redraw, please post here

@arudodonax
You’re totally fine!! The hatchlings will be ready tomorrow :D

@crysta302
Sure! I’ll start working on her as soon as I finish the my current adopt commission
@ArcticDahlia I think you're missing an n in my name which is why I'm not getting any pings
@ArcticDahlia I think you're missing an n in my name which is why I'm not getting any pings
YPdhEay.gifNRXYvEz.gif Zg3sQgD.gif ptPEss1.gif g4DcSLb.gif t5oXdlw.gif Q9gRUsY.gif chEAxo0.gif5UJyxc6.gif
@arundodonax Oh, you’re right!! I’m sorry, I fixed it! Here are the two beautiful boys from this batch, feel free to take your pick [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Unnamed, Male, Common Eyes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54429720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544298/54429720_350.png[/img] [/url] Unnamed, Male, Uncommon Eyes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54429721] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544298/54429721_350.png[/img] [/url] @BarrenLands, @wolfdragon112 I’m sorry, but I have to do the redraw and I need an answer to my trade offer(s) in the next 24 hours. This is the final ping before you become ineligible for the redraw; though of course you’ll still be able to claim your original prize.
@arundodonax
Oh, you’re right!! I’m sorry, I fixed it! Here are the two beautiful boys from this batch, feel free to take your pick
Unnamed, Male, Common Eyes

54429720_350.png

Unnamed, Male, Uncommon Eyes

54429721_350.png

@BarrenLands, @wolfdragon112
I’m sorry, but I have to do the redraw and I need an answer to my trade offer(s) in the next 24 hours. This is the final ping before you become ineligible for the redraw; though of course you’ll still be able to claim your original prize.
@ArcticDahlia I'll take the one with common eyes! so cute
@ArcticDahlia I'll take the one with common eyes! so cute
@arundodonax I put him on the CR for you!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@arundodonax
I put him on the CR for you!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8