Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done, thank you!
1 2
Hey! So, I'm collecting Marva items as my bday is on April first, so I simply MUST :3 This year we had a lot of kits, so... I need quite a few.

Thus! Buying craft kits for 150kt or gems each. If you have one, just send me a CR or PA with your preferred currency (treasure by default) and we'll have a deal!

Got all of them, thank you!
Hey! So, I'm collecting Marva items as my bday is on April first, so I simply MUST :3 This year we had a lot of kits, so... I need quite a few.

Thus! Buying craft kits for 150kt or gems each. If you have one, just send me a CR or PA with your preferred currency (treasure by default) and we'll have a deal!

Got all of them, thank you!
@Valemora

Hey! I have 1 compact and 1 memorable. However, I only want to sell 1 of them. If you had a preference, which one would you want?
@Valemora

Hey! I have 1 compact and 1 memorable. However, I only want to sell 1 of them. If you had a preference, which one would you want?
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@ArchnarQuibQuib
I already have compact, so memorable it is :D Just throw a PA at me with the currency you prefer!
@ArchnarQuibQuib
I already have compact, so memorable it is :D Just throw a PA at me with the currency you prefer!
I don't see that you need an expressive kit, but I thought I'd check
I don't see that you need an expressive kit, but I thought I'd check
@RequiemStorm
Nope, I have this one, thanks!
@RequiemStorm
Nope, I have this one, thanks!
On AH those costs much much more. Are you willing goes higher to make it equal?
On AH those costs much much more. Are you willing goes higher to make it equal?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor
Nope, sorry! :D The prices for these kits go up and down all the time, and as I've managed to find all the rest on AH for the price I stated or lower, I'm willing to wait until a cheap one pops up :3
@Alkhor
Nope, sorry! :D The prices for these kits go up and down all the time, and as I've managed to find all the rest on AH for the price I stated or lower, I'm willing to wait until a cheap one pops up :3
@rosablanca
I've seen that you're the only one listing both kits I need atm; the AH price you're asking is definitely too much for me but if by chance you're willing to sell them for the price I'm offering, I can add that Little Bolt accent you're looking for to 1 mil for both :3 Sorry for the ping if you're not interested!
@rosablanca
I've seen that you're the only one listing both kits I need atm; the AH price you're asking is definitely too much for me but if by chance you're willing to sell them for the price I'm offering, I can add that Little Bolt accent you're looking for to 1 mil for both :3 Sorry for the ping if you're not interested!
@Valemora

I’m sorry, but I actually paid more than that for them myself, so it would be like giving them away. I would accept a bit less, but not that much less. Again, I am sorry. Thanks for ur interest, tho.
@Valemora

I’m sorry, but I actually paid more than that for them myself, so it would be like giving them away. I would accept a bit less, but not that much less. Again, I am sorry. Thanks for ur interest, tho.
@rosablanca
Sure, I asked just because yours were the only ones on AH. Good luck selling and sorry for bothering you! :3
@rosablanca
Sure, I asked just because yours were the only ones on AH. Good luck selling and sorry for bothering you! :3
1 2