Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Light Sprite - have 60k
Hello!

It's what it says on the tin. I wish to buy a Light Sprite and have saved 60kg. I am aware that the current LHA hase gone up recently to far beyond that, but before I endlessly keep saving I thought I'd make a post.

I also have two (2) Wildclaw scrolls and five (5) Unhatched Nocturne Eggs I could throw in, as well as three hoard pages of old festival chests going back to Thundercrack in 2016. If you like some of my dragons very much I could also breed them for you and give you some hatchlings. (Just not the genones.)

If you have a Light Sprite and would be willing too trade it for anything I offer here (or if you have an idea of something else you would like that I might be able to offer, like coli training), give me a ping!

Thank you!
Hello!

It's what it says on the tin. I wish to buy a Light Sprite and have saved 60kg. I am aware that the current LHA hase gone up recently to far beyond that, but before I endlessly keep saving I thought I'd make a post.

I also have two (2) Wildclaw scrolls and five (5) Unhatched Nocturne Eggs I could throw in, as well as three hoard pages of old festival chests going back to Thundercrack in 2016. If you like some of my dragons very much I could also breed them for you and give you some hatchlings. (Just not the genones.)

If you have a Light Sprite and would be willing too trade it for anything I offer here (or if you have an idea of something else you would like that I might be able to offer, like coli training), give me a ping!

Thank you!
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
up
up
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
@Springleaf , this user is selling theirs if you are interested!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2737859#post_2737859
@Springleaf , this user is selling theirs if you are interested!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2737859#post_2737859
@CoffeeShoppe thanks, I#ve contacetd them, hopefully something will come of it!
@CoffeeShoppe thanks, I#ve contacetd them, hopefully something will come of it!
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png