Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Zero Escape?
I got into the ZE games last summer and I absolutely adore them! The story and setup is so darn interesting and every game sucked me in almost instantly. With that being said, are there any other Zero Escape fans out there? If so which game are you on? (Or if you've finished, which one is your favorite) and who are your favorite characters?

I got into the ZE games last summer and I absolutely adore them! The story and setup is so darn interesting and every game sucked me in almost instantly. With that being said, are there any other Zero Escape fans out there? If so which game are you on? (Or if you've finished, which one is your favorite) and who are your favorite characters?

xpxalNl.gif
@Endora

I love ZE! I found Virtue's Last Reward on a whim while watching some Let's Play videos right after it had come out, and decided to track down 999 after that. Was completely aboard the hype train for Zero Time Dilemma with its weird announcement tease.

My favorite story wise is probably 999, but I like VLR's puzzles the best.
@Endora

I love ZE! I found Virtue's Last Reward on a whim while watching some Let's Play videos right after it had come out, and decided to track down 999 after that. Was completely aboard the hype train for Zero Time Dilemma with its weird announcement tease.

My favorite story wise is probably 999, but I like VLR's puzzles the best.
Accent Shop!

@Astrologian
I'm very very late, sorry! But I love 999, I'm in the middle of ZTD right now but VLR is my favorite. The music, the settings, stories, puzzles etc. I loved it all.
@Astrologian
I'm very very late, sorry! But I love 999, I'm in the middle of ZTD right now but VLR is my favorite. The music, the settings, stories, puzzles etc. I loved it all.
xpxalNl.gif